• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Hugo Chavez: US cause Haiti quake testing secret weapon

Commoncents

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
RealClearPolitics - Video - Chavez: US Weapon Test Caused Haiti Earthquake

Most people wont find he says here is too shocking,afterall he is certifiable but what I wonder is how he remains at all relevant. This is the president of a major nation and hes constantly spewing this nonsense. Does he think people will but what he's selling? sadly yes. Whats worse is that some actually will.

If he wasnt so dangerous hed be downright hilarious.

It's the deranged ravings a lunatic losing his grip on power.

We heard that Israel and/or Bush were behind 9/11. We heard Bush "made" a hurricane hit New Orleans. We found out from Danny Glover that the Copenhagen failure caused the Haiti earthquake. Cow farts and Lincoln Navigators are melting ice caps. And now Chavez disputes Glover's take and says the military has caused the earthquake in Haiti instead.

I made a similar thread in the blogs section. But this is so strange and ridiculous, it belongs in about 4 or 5 forums.

Chavez's infinite stupidity was mistakenly divided by the emptiness of his head causing the earthquake in Haiti, the Tsunami in the Indian ocean, and the volcano eruption in Pompeii.

All I can say is, Sean Penn must be proud of his hero.

All I can say is, Sean Penn must be proud of his hero.

Yep, I wonder how he's dealing with this? And Obama kissed this idiot's butt, too.

I am always getting into discussions with people who say such things as, "It's not the United States job to interfere with other country's if they want to acquire Nukes, or other massive casualty causing weapons." And I always reply with, "It is the responsibility of any and all responsible nations to stop arms from being acquired by people who "seem" to be mentally unstable or at least conspiracy nuts." I liken it to the fact that, if people are standing in a room, and there is a knife on the counter, and than someone comes into this room who is known to be mentally unstable , it would be advisable to put the knife in an area where this person cannot access it. In the same way as it is important to keep dangerous weapons out of the reach of these so called "leaders" of these countries like Iran, Ven., and North Korea. I know this is a little off topic but, believe me, you will find people who think these people should have the right to amass these types of weapons. Good riddance to humanity if that is the case.

I am always getting into discussions with people who say such things as, "It's not the United States job to interfere with other country's if they want to acquire Nukes, or other massive casualty causing weapons." And I always reply with, "It is the responsibility of any and all responsible nations to stop arms from being acquired by people who "seem" to be mentally unstable or at least conspiracy nuts." I liken it to the fact that, if people are standing in a room, and there is a knife on the counter, and than someone comes into this room who is known to be mentally unstable , it would be advisable to put the knife in an area where this person cannot access it. In the same way as it is important to keep dangerous weapons out of the reach of these so called "leaders" of these countries like Iran, Ven., and North Korea. I know this is a little off topic but, believe me, you will find people who think these people should have the right to amass these types of weapons. Good riddance to humanity if that is the case.

Hugo is just jealous because he doesnt have an earthquake machine.

Nukes from Iran will have to do.

Hugo is just jealous because he doesnt have an earthquake machine.

Nukes from Iran will have to do.
He's just too stupid to build his own. :mrgreen:

[ame=http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mechanical_resonance]Mechanical resonance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia[/ame]

Back
Top Bottom