• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge turnout for Trump boat parade in Clearwater Florida.

CLEARWATER, Fla. (WFLA) — The Guinness Book of World Records confirmed it is reviewing Saturday’s attempt by Trump supporters to break the world record of largest boat parade in history

Guinness confirms it’s reviewing Trump boat parade record attempt near Clearwater | WFLA

Rumor has it, Guinness is performing a two for and will be reviewing; if Donald J Trump has broken the record for the amount of lies one man can spew in one lifetime.

Trump is a morally bankrupt lame duck and financially destroyed lame duck.

His fat butt will be nailed for lying to the IRS and lending institutions about the values of his properties.

Bidding for one of his hot shot hotels was shut down by the USA government = the government owns the building. Trump = such a fraud.

Generally speaking his hotels are losing big dollars as speak.

Because of his incredibly foolish actions, Trump is encouraging Americans to vote for Biden.

Vladimir Putin's protégé is at again. This time he passed on Russian propaganda to his followers.

President Donald Trump on Sunday night retweeted Russian propaganda about former Vice President Joe Biden that the US intelligence community recently announced was part of Moscow's ongoing effort to "denigrate" the Democrat ahead of November's election.

Late Sunday, Trump amplified a tweet that contained audiotapes of a 2016 conversation between Biden and then-Ukrainian President Petro Poroshenko -- material that was labeled by the US intelligence community as being a part of Russia's disinformation campaign against Biden. US authorities labeled the effort as disinformation because they are intentionally designed to spread false or misleading information about Biden.

There is no proof of wrongdoing on the tapes of Biden and Poroshenko. But Trump and his allies, as well as Kremlin-controlled media outlets, have used the tapes to foment conspiracies about Biden's dealings with Ukraine.

Trump retweets Russian propaganda about Biden that US intel agencies say is intended to influence 2020 election - CNNPolitics

Sen. Mark Warner, the top Democrat on the Senate Intelligence Committee, responded to Trump's retweet Monday by calling out the President for amplifying Russian disinformation.

"The President of the United States should never be a willing mouthpiece for Russian propaganda," Warner wrote.

The account Trump retweeted has been suspended "for violations of the Twitter Rules on platform manipulation and spam." The original post, which contained snippets of the Biden tapes, was no longer online as of Monday night.

How can any American vote for Trump? Because of ignorance, I suspect. Trump's supporters are largely a silent bunch, and most will not know of this.

And they don't want to know. Their loyalty is based on not knowing.

Try to imagine another four years of this President.

Do you oppose the destruction of our government that Trump is engaging in or do you just not like him being a jackass?

By government do you mean government, or just government as you envision and demand it to be?

Because it can only be one and your comment make and sense. And I’m sorry to break this to you. You are not entitled to the government you stamp your foot and demand. It’s called democracy.

not true at all

good people do not despise others

they despise Trump/Trumpism because it's eveil at it's core

Blah blah blah. You didn’t actually say anything.

Thank you for supporting my point. Though I don’t know what you mean by “fantasy,” unless you haven’t been paying attention to Trump.

I’ve paid attention. I just don’t believe the fabrication Democrats are making. I prefer to think for myself. Some people prefer to be told what their best interests supposedly are.

I’ve paid attention. I just don’t believe the fabrication Democrats are making. I prefer to think for myself. Some people prefer to be told what their best interests supposedly are.

I don’t understand your point about “fantasy” or “fabrication” by democrats. Did Trump not insult people as I said, or are you making some other point?

Baitclick Kentstate is an awful person.

Back
Top Bottom