• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge turnout for Trump boat parade in Clearwater Florida.

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

Ah, an attempt to break a Guiness Record by drunken idiots. Hope they broke the record currently held by Malaysia so regular folks can enjoy the waterways.

A recount has been declared due to this competing regatta

Attachments

• Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 8.29.15 PM.jpg
    Screenshot 2020-08-16 at 8.29.15 PM.jpg
    22.1 KB · Views: 43
These boat parades for Trump have been popping up here and there. This by far was the largest one yet. It is people who are excited about voting for their candidate. They fly a Trump flag on their boat out in the water and do not fear repercussions like they do if they tried to fly it on their own property.

Repercussions? When does the victim whining ever end?

1c13a9c9534fd7159a942cdc1e209ca6.jpg

I don't think I've ever seen anything like this before... I can't believe how many boaters showed up to support Donald Trump.

Check it out.

Okay, where are they? They don't defend Trump in threads that are critical of him. They don't originate threads informing us of what Trump is doing and saying. Trump's fans love to talk about Democrats. Essentially, Trump's followers are a silent bunch when it comes to Trump, although they sometimes come up with B.S. like this.

It is as if they are proud of the damage Trump is doing in Washington. They don't defend him because they like what he is doing -- most recently interfering with the U.S. mail -- and the fact that he pisses off Democrats. That's it. That's why they like him.

"Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony!" - Monty Python

The man is despised by good people.

Then again, good people despise Biden. And Harris. And Bush. And Reagan. And Carter....

Tell me one President worth a good person supporting.

Okay, where are they? They don't defend Trump in threads that are critical of him. They don't originate threads informing us of what Trump is doing and saying. Trump's fans love to talk about Democrats. Essentially, Trump's followers are a silent bunch when it comes to Trump, although they sometimes come up with B.S. like this.

It is as if they are proud of the damage Trump is doing in Washington. They don't defend him because they like what he is doing -- most recently interfering with the U.S. mail -- and the fact that he pisses off Democrats. That's it. That's why they like him.

“Trump’s followers are a silent bunch when it comes to Trump.” That says it. I have asked several times on this forum for Trump supporters to explain what they think or feel when Trump insults blacks, Hispanics, women, refugees, etc., and no supporter seems able to answer.

the not so "silent majority" out there "silently" supporting their president again, eh?

Meanwhile, the Biden supporters like myself don't do stupid "boat parades", we don't have large obnoxious signs or bumper sticks. We will just be doing one thing, voting Trump out of power in November.

I think Republicans are going to be surprised to find out who the real "silent majority" is in November.

Check it out.

Great support for President Trump. They broke the record of boats in a parade. No more rallies, so the people spoke up and showed their support in another way. Kudos for all of them.

If you have read any of my hundreds of posts, you will know i am NOT a Trump fan

But to answer your question....

imo, they dont post here because this site has an 8 to 1 left to right lean....and constantly getting trounced on by numerous people is not fun or enjoyable

so they dont post at all....they just bide their time, and wait

ask management how many non posters there are reading the site daily....ask yourself why they arent posting....that is one of my theories

the other is they dont like what Trump has done in a lot of cases, but they support the GOP....but again, getting constantly bombarded as a trumpist for just being a GOP member gets tired pretty quick

Great support for President Trump. They broke the record of boats in a parade. No more rallies, so the people spoke up and showed their support in another way. Kudos for all of them.

How many boats?

Thread title: Huge turnout for Trump boat parade in Clearwater Florida.

"Yea..Florida boat owners for Trump"

That should really move the election. I think if somebody had been polling them, Trump already had most of their votes. Trumpets getting pretty desperate.

the not so "silent majority" out there "silently" supporting their president again, eh?

Meanwhile, the Biden supporters like myself don't do stupid "boat parades", we don't have large obnoxious signs or bumper sticks. We will just be doing one thing, voting Trump out of power in November.

I think Republicans are going to be surprised to find out who the real "silent majority" is in November.

Hater ! Why not a boat in every..... ? Oh, wait, that would require a two party system of actual opposing agendas, legislating, campaign finance reform, equal opportunity and progressive taxation. Nevermind!

Posted on another thread:

If a cop shows anger at a black assailant of course those cop-hating racists without good sense standing idly around with camera phones are going to unjustly brand the cop a racist. If dozens of BLM activists dishonestly call millions of whites and republicans racists of course those whites and republicans who are not racists are going to lose respect for those falsely accusing them. But that lack of respect is not racism, it is logic.

Your "cannon" is aimed 180 degrees from the target. I hope you appreciate how much has been invested, and by whom, to influence you to obsess over the least influential, instead of over the most. I'd be embarrassed if the facts overwhelmingly indicated the catalysts for my outrage were contrived.

The Fed - Distribution: Distribution of Household Wealth in the U.S. since 1989
View attachment 67291719View attachment 67291717View attachment 67291716View attachment 67291718

Why Do Boards Have So Few Black Directors?

by J. Yo-Jud Cheng , Boris Groysberg and Paul M. Healy

August 13, 2020

.....The underrepresentation of Black professionals is especially bleak in the highest echelon of corporate America: boards of directors. Although newly-appointed directors are increasingly diverse, 37% of S&P 500 firms did not have any Black board members in 2019 and Black directors comprised just 4.1% of Russell 3000 board members that same year. In light of these persistent racial inequities, Reddit’s co-founder and executive chairman of the board, Alexis Ohanian, recently stepped down, stating: “I’ve resigned as a member of the Reddit board, [and] I have urged them to fill my seat with a Black candidate.” Reddit has since appointed its first Black board member: Y Combinator CEO Michael Seibel.

..To answer those questions, we draw upon a survey we previously conducted of over 1,000 U.S. board directors between 2015-2016. We note that only 24 of our survey respondents identified as Black/African American, reflecting our own shortcomings in engaging a diverse set of survey respondents as well as the state of board diversity in the U.S. today. Our small sample size necessitates that we be careful in interpreting our results....
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It
Interviews with 59 Black Female Executives Explore Intersectional Invisibility and Strategies to Overcome It

....Black women continue to be sorely underrepresented in leadership roles in corporate America. Currently, they make up 12.7% of the U.S. population, yet they represent only 1.3% of senior management and executive roles of S&P 500 firms, 2.2% of Fortune 500 boards of directors, and in a post-Ursula Burns world, there is not a single black female CEO in the Fortune 500.

And they even found a way to Kaitlin out of the frat houses!

“Trump’s followers are a silent bunch when it comes to Trump.” That says it. I have asked several times on this forum for Trump supporters to explain what they think or feel when Trump insults blacks, Hispanics, women, refugees, etc., and no supporter seems able to answer.

Maybe because they aren’t stupid enough to play along with your fantasy.

The Trump campaign in a nutshell...

If you have read any of my hundreds of posts, you will know i am NOT a Trump fan

But to answer your question....

imo, they dont post here because this site has an 8 to 1 left to right lean....and constantly getting trounced on by numerous people is not fun or enjoyable

so they dont post at all....they just bide their time, and wait

ask management how many non posters there are reading the site daily....ask yourself why they arent posting....that is one of my theories

the other is they dont like what Trump has done in a lot of cases, but they support the GOP....but again, getting constantly bombarded as a trumpist for just being a GOP member gets tired pretty quick

It’s not just the gaggle **** of retards who will troll you. It’s the lack of any meaningful moderation of it. Call them a douche for their trolling bull**** and watch a mod have an aneurism.

Ah yes.

Ever the victim of everything and everyone.

yeah, a lot of our dads taught us NOT to be victims. not sure what happened to some of those guys.

While anything is possible, I think you are both counting chickens before they hatch.

I think there are more people who support him and oppose the actions they've seen the Left and Democrat enablers doing over the last 3.5 years, especially recently.

Those are the people you hear about who are afraid to voice their opinions openly, because of the witch-hunting cancel culture the TDS Left has been pushing those 3.5 years.

Time will tell how this actually plays out come November 2020.

Plus there are a lot of people who say, "Yea Joe!!!!" to pollsters who won't actually be showing up to vote for him.

Anyway, as for the boats, so sad the antifa doesn't have little boats to counter protest. They'll start burning docks though if this madness keeps up.

and probably ten masks in the entire armada. i hope that it was fun enough to die for. nothing is that fun, even if you're stupid, though. i guess some of them got to stupid their way off into eternity, but boats and Trump!

yee haw

It's Scientologist scumbags who want to see Trump destroy America, plus the greater Tampa area is the home of the Florida KKK.

yeah, a lot of our dads taught us NOT to be victims. not sure what happened to some of those guys.

The funny thing is, Trumps campaign was in part, supposed to be anyway, a pushback against “Liberal Snowflakes” and “Liberal Victim Mentality”.

Yet it seems to have been nothing but projection.

He is the ultimate victim of everything and everyone and so are they.

They’re rough and tumble, rugged individualists who are armed and ready to beat any Lib that dares threaten them and their property... They’re just apparently too scared to say they support Trump...

The boat parade, just like the looting and arson you keep hearing about, is a total myth perpetuated in DC circles with the intent to mislead, misinform and demoralize real Americans. I've been reading the polls and 97.63% of Americans would rather vote for Jeffrey Dahmer than for Trump and the other half are all racist hate mongers.

Arguments are so much easier to win when you make up both sides of them.

Back
Top Bottom