• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HUGE Turn-ONS

I would like to thank fiddytree for your avatar, it is a huge turn on.

Long hair.

Semi tanned.

Semi buffed. A tad overweight is ok, cuz I am.

Tall. VERY tall.

Gentleness.

Strong.

Or a boxer. Seriously. My first boxing instructor was a female. Now I've always considered myself to have pretty damn good agility and balance, but this woman was like a ****ing cat. She'd do footwork exercises with me where I'd just follow her lead (she steps towards you, you step away, she pivots right, you pivot right, etc). Sounds simple, but she was so quick and graceful it was one of the more exhausting exercises we'd do. A very natural athlete. She was an amateur national champion and professional boxer.
I've competed in kick-boxing now for about a decade :shock: :mrgreen:

I've competed in kick-boxing now for about a decade :shock: :mrgreen:

First your avatar, now this. If you aren't careful i'm going to end up having a crush on you. ;)

In honor of the turn-off thread, what are your huge turn-ons?

A cute woman, in a mini-skirt, with a British accent. :)

(Yes, I was a fan of the Benny Hill Show, and not so much because of Benny.)

I don't know how to say it, but be a real person. Be genuine.

Nothing too out of the ordinary for me. I like feminine girls. Sorts and athleticism is ok, to a point. nice hair, preferably long (not cousin it) but shoulder length, mid back or even to the butt if they can pull it off. nice hands, fingernails kinda thing. high heels work well unless they are ridiculous.

As for personality and stuff, I prefer easy going over intense any day. intelligence is a plus, but I do not need a scholar or some sort of brainiac, just your basic ability to read, write and speak coherently and a basic understanding of current events and a general idea of how society works. Having said that, I have found the woman that meets all of those qualifications :) It took me a long time to find her, and a lot of bumpy roads and dead ends along the way, but well worth the wait.

A plus size woman wearing a garter. Jackpot :peace

In addition to physical attractiveness, I find a sense of loyalty, desire for deeper understanding and connection, and an open-minded, accepting outlook on life to be incredibly attractive traits.

turn ons?

thigh high black leather boots..and.. umm...

hang on, i got thigh high boots on my mind.. can't... think.... straight....

It's never been about looks for me, and I think this is pretty much true for most women, given that we aren't talking about the Hunchback of Notre Dame. It's about essence--goodness, humor, especially the self-deprecating kind when the man in question is clearly superlative, and bravery. Manliness. Being gracious and fair and in control when you could just as easily kick somebody's ass.

But okay, if you want to talk superficial, I've never been attracted to a man with a fluffy butt or a guy with soft hands that have clearly never done work.

I really like guys with dark hair and blue eyes. That is the #1 turn on for me ever. Other then that I like it when a guy is passionate about something he cares about.

*Cough*

Although, most women don't notice my eyes until after they've spent some close 1-on-1 time with me. Probably because I wear glasses and squint though. But still, once they notice them, they can't look away. They're a Blue/Green mix that change colour depending on the light.

For me it's eyes, hair (short hair, if it can be pulled off, is big) nice hips that work with her body and a certain level of aggressiveness in some way. It can be in the bedroom, or while discussing an issue, but a sense of passion is a must.

The biggest turn-on to me is something I had to invent a term for: I call it self-possession.

It's a way of standing, gesticulating, and speaking that indicates he is comfortable in his skin and about being who he is.

There's a sense of the genuine to it, but it's combined with comfortable confidence.

This makes it easy for me to tell what kind of person he is, and evaluate whether I like that. If I do, that self-possession becomes more than a people-reading tool, and turns into being sexy as hell.

Physical stuff is mostly unimportant to me. The men in my history have no pattern in terms of their physical appearance or style.

turn ons?

thigh high black leather boots..and.. umm...

hang on, i got thigh high boots on my mind.. can't... think.... straight....
Remind me never to read any of your posts early in the am when I have tons of shyt to do today... cuz now it looks like only one thing will get done....

I always like a feature that gives a face character. As an example, I thought Jewel was far hotter before she got her teeth fixed. Now she looks just like every other Hollywood blonde.

Tan lines.

Remind me never to read any of your posts early in the am when I have tons of shyt to do today... cuz now it looks like only one thing will get done....

we've been buddies for what?.. 6-7 years now?.. and you are just learning this? :lol:

it's a all good bro, mama will thank me for corrupting your mind this morning

I am greatly attracted to a woman who is all there, where it is obviously clear that she is naturally truly present in her entirety, from the foundational depth of her very heart.

I am greatly attracted to a woman who is all there, where it is obviously clear that she is naturally truly present in her entirety, from the foundational depth of her very heart.

say what?.... that all sounds so very... meaningless.

attracted to =/= turned on.

we've been buddies for what?.. 6-7 years now?.. and you are just learning this? :lol:

it's a all good bro, mama will thank me for corrupting your mind this morning
mama did... but she grew up on a farm, although you would never know it. after we dropped off her granddaughters back to her son, we came back and we took care of our personal business, Icracked open a beer and was all set for a nice saturday afternoon beer buzz... and she said "what do you think you are doing, we got a lot to do today" So... busy was I yesterday. She still has the farmers work ethic (lucky me) lol, but she will always do her part as well and then some.

Last edited:
say what?.... that all sounds so very... meaningless.

attracted to =/= turned on.
Its those damn centrists bud, they are not liberal freaks, not conservative prudes... this is where they end up lol. J/K onto, its all good, although I have no idea what you are saying with all that.

To each their own.
.. oh I agree.. believe me..

but i'm trying to understand what any of that actually means.. and how it translates into being sexually motivating.

what attracts you is one thing.. what turns you on is another.
for instance, i'm attracted to blue eye'd brunettes... but neither blue eyes nor brunette hair are sexually titillating.
a good sense of humor is attractive... but really, making jokes and laughing really doesn't get my motor revving, ya know?

Its those damn centrists bud, they are not liberal freaks, not conservative prudes... this is where they end up lol. J/K onto, its all good, although I have no idea what you are saying with all that.
Heh heh.

Perhaps, then, this might shed some more light on it: Temperament, Temperament.

mama did... but she grew up on a farm, although you would never know it. after we dropped off her granddaughters back to her son, we came back and we took care of our personal business, Icracked open a beer and was all set for a nice saturday afternoon beer buzz... and she said "what do you think you are doing, we got a lot to do today" So... busy was I yesterday. She still has the farmers work ethic (lucky me) lol, but she will always do her part as well and then some.

good for you bruddaman!

I have a strong work ethic as well.. and so does the good woman...we're damn near workaholics
but when our day of judgement comes, we'd regret the time and intimacy not shared with each other over the time we could've worked and didn't.

Back
Top Bottom