• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!

Litwin

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist

The new number lost is closer to 9000 according to Lithuania which has a very good intelligence service. Just remember this:- After around 10 years in Afghanistan Marxist Soviet "Union" suffered losses of 15,000 dead and around 35,000 wounded. (y)

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!​

Great Job Ukraine!

144,000 to go.

Pardon me, with the wounded, we're a third of the way there.

Only 100.000 to go.

What will the kill ratio look like when Russia surrounds all these major cities and bombs them into rubble, I wonder.

144,000 to go.

Pardon me, with the wounded, we're a third of the way there.

Only 100.000 to go.
Ukrainians attack first of all Moscow logistic , which is the right strategy

MILITARY EXPERTS, A. Goltz, Pavel Felgenhauer, etc. , do know how big (numbers of solders ) Muscovite army in Ukraine ? and Ukraine´s size ?
Give me a link. I do know the forces Russia has arrayed. And I also do know they have made good progress in the south and are beginning to trap Ukrainian formations in the Donbass. I'm not sure what information you've been consuming to have such an unshakable faith in a Ukrainian victory, but that really speaks for the state of our media environment.

what. Where'd you get this from. Russia still has more than enough to brute force said invasion.
MILITARY EXPERTS, A. Goltz, Pavel Felgenhauer, etc. , do know how big (numbers of solders ) Muscovite army in Ukraine ? and Ukraine´s size ?
Ukraine can more than double the 150,000 Russian troops that were posted on her boarders.

Ukraine has 170,000 active duty troops, 100,000 reserves, and 100,000 veterans.

This really makes a difference in understanding the NATO calculus.

Ukraine can more than double the 150,000 Russian troops that were posted on her boarders.

Ukraine has 170,000 active duty troops, 100,000 reserves, and 100,000 veterans.

This really makes a difference in understanding the NATO calculus.

If Ukraine had such a numerical advantage, why are they getting pushed back? Oh wait, its because Russia completely trumps Ukraine in terms of force multipliers, tanks, artillery, and aircraft.

Bet your best friends are the Tooth Fairy and Father Xmas , OP .

Any more Fake News ?

If Ukraine had such a numerical advantage, why are they getting pushed back? Oh wait, its because Russia completely trumps Ukraine in terms of force multipliers, tanks, artillery, and aircraft.
Russia has nearly 4,000 aircraft, hundreds of many different kinds of fighter-bombers etc.

If you shot down a thousand of them, they wouldn't stop coming or slow down.

The new number lost is closer to 9000 according to Lithuania which has a very good intelligence service. Just remember this:- After around 10 years in Afghanistan Marxist Soviet "Union" suffered losses of 15,000 dead and around 35,000 wounded. (y)

HUGE LOSSES - UP TO 6,000 Muscovites HAVE BEEN KILLED IN UKRAINE SO FAR. Great Job Ukraine!​

Great Job Ukraine!

Great job? They are getting their nation destroyed. Yes, they are fighting valiantly, but they don't have the manpower of the weapons to get it down. Putin is just going to continue to escalate until he has the country.
All the praise of Ukraine and Zelensky is not going to help put this thing to bed. Weapons and manpower. Putin has Biden's number, knows he is weak and scared. As Gen. Gates said, Biden has been wrong on every foriegn policy decision in his time in Congress.

Putin is just going to continue to escalate until he has the country.
i dont think so , the situation is very similar to 1917 or 1991

1647116904844.png

Belarus should be treated the same as Russia with all sanctions.

Back
Top Bottom