• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Huge court win lets Trump present ballot evidence, could overturn Nevada result

Aberro

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
“A Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence that fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election, enough to reverse Joe Biden's win and set an example for other state challenges.”

Another card about to fall for communist democrats slo joe and the Ho’s house of cards.

“A Nevada judge has agreed to let the Trump campaign present its evidence that fraud and illegalities plagued the state’s election, enough to reverse Joe Biden's win and set an example for other state challenges.”

Another card about to fall for communist democrats slo joe and the Ho’s house of cards.

Can we see the evidence too? Surely you've seen it and aren't just on here spamming the board like a trusting child defending Daddy?

It is almost sad to see you people this desperate that this is a "huge win".

this is like the fan of a losing baseball team going "well, we had more stolen bases than they did"

Another troll/garbage OP seeking punishment.

Biden still won.

What were the “other cards” to fall?

Bookmarking this post.....

Its really sad that the GOP is now reduced to disenfranching voters after elections, as if doing it before isn't bad enough.

I've seen, in their cases, where they want votes thrown out in specific counties when the activity they are complaining about was done throughout the state. They complain about Dominion, but don't attack its use in states that Trump won. They are complaining about things that they could have complained about in 2016, before the election in 2020, but only do it now because they lost. They want 100,000s of votes thrown out when the voters themsekves did nothing wrong. They want recounts in counties with fewer discrepancies than in 2016.

Their attack on democracy is dangerous and pathetic. I feel like I live in a banana republic.

Washington Examiner article said:
The campaign also has testimony from a blind person who claims somebody else voted for her and that she was barred from voting as a result. And they plan to present evidence that Native Americans were offered bribes of TVs and gas cards for their vote.

I can't wait to hear about the bribes; the first account was pretty interesting too. Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be a ComicCon worthy event filled with stories about how Sasquatches were voting for real people too.

You can stop crying now...
BTW, did you know that Trump is a looser?

Can we see the evidence too? Surely you've seen it and aren't just on here spamming the board like a trusting child defending Daddy?
You likely won't see the evidence, except what little the Trump hating media shows you...along with their "expert" opinion about it.

But...just like the media's experts, what YOU think about the evidence is irrelevant.

You likely won't see the evidence, except what little the Trump hating media shows you...along with their "expert" opinion about it.

But...just like the media's experts, what YOU think about the evidence is irrelevant.

So you love Trump. Obviously they shared the evidence with you. Let's see it.

Comical to tout this as a huge win.
Typically, cases are not summarily dismissed as almost all of Trumps have been as they've not been able to meet even an initial, low threshold to demonstrate their may be some merit. That this one got past that extremely low hurdle means nothing more than he's been given a chance to step forward and further embarrass himself via a lack of evidence. At which time, the case will be dismissed.
"Hey, we didn't lose the game before the first pitch was even thrown. Huge win!!!"

Oh dear, you are living in delusion land....

The Nevada Supreme Court accepted the results of the 2020 general election on Tuesday, making official the results of a contentious election that has sparked numerous legal challenges seeking to cast doubt on the integrity of the electoral process in the Silver State.

The seven Supreme Court justices, who met in both Las Vegas and Carson City, formally signed the canvass of votes after a brief presentation from Secretary of State Barbara Cegavske. Several of the justices lauded Cegavske, a Republican, and her staff for running a fair and transparent election despite significant challenges amid the ongoing coronavirus pandemic.

“I just want to commend the secretary of state and her office for the extraordinary work they did under very difficult circumstances,” Justice James Hardesty said during the canvass of votes. “They’re to be congratulated for carrying out his extraordinarily successful election.

Oh boy! December 3! They're gonna present EVIDENCE! You hear that? Actually EVIDENCE! That's when Trump will win the election. I'm so excited! Aren't you?

Oh boy! December 3! They're gonna present EVIDENCE! You hear that? Actually EVIDENCE! That's when Trump will win the election. I'm so excited! Aren't you?
Maybe we will get the pee tape as evidence? I mean anything is possible in Trump Lala land. Maybe the gay Muslim communist aliens from the flat planet Chavez in the Unicorns are real galaxy did it?

Biden still won.

Any court win or judicial decision against a vote by the people will go to the SC. Any such decision upheld by the SC, though improbable it would affect this election, could very well be a constitutional crisis and devastating to practically any kind of future and even past democratic vote at any level. That enormity would most certainly not be lost on the court and result in an extremely narrow decision of anything upheld, requiring more condition that might highly unlikely be met in but rare future voting. IMO.

Any court win or judicial decision against a vote by the people will go to the SC. Any such decision upheld by the SC, though improbable it would affect this election, could very well be a constitutional crisis and devastating to practically any kind of future and even past democratic vote at any level. That enormity would most certainly not be lost on the court and result in an extremely narrow decision of anything upheld, requiring more condition that might highly unlikely be met in but rare future voting. IMO.

i tend to doubt that the SCOTUS will flip an election that was so obviously won by Biden. if it were a five hundred vote margin nationwide or something like that, then it's possible, IMO, but that isn't the case this time. it was as clear of a victory as it needed to be.

On Wednesday morning, Commonwealth Court Judge Patricia A. McCullough, who was elected as a Republican in 2009, placed a hold on the certification process for down-ballot races pending an evidentiary hearing. State officials appealed to the Pennsylvania Supreme Court later Wednesday, which triggered an automatic stay of McCullough’s order. They then asked the state high court to step in and dismiss the case altogether.

Another non activist judge following the law.

No, because it doesn't exist. When it gets to court, it will be thrown out. All this is just an attempt to disrupt the certification process to get the state legislatures to appoint electors as they see fit, not as The People voted.

I can't wait to hear about the bribes; the first account was pretty interesting too. Why do I get the feeling that this is going to be a ComicCon worthy event filled with stories about how Sasquatches were voting for real people too.

I can imagine that the 2021 CPAC convention will be a real pity party.

i tend to doubt that the SCOTUS will flip an election that was so obviously won by Biden. if it were a five hundred vote margin nationwide or something like that, then it's possible, IMO, but that isn't the case this time. it was as clear of a victory as it needed to be.
But remember, Trump told everyone Biden doesn't get to be president until he proves that each of the 80 million votes that went to him were not fraudulent. That's a rule now. And I'm sure SCOTUS will back Trump up on that.

Back
Top Bottom