• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge Bucket of Hot Diarrhea Poured on Woman's Head During Homeless Attack in California

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, not even close to the whole picture. Go look up the history of threads started by this poster. It's a pretty consistent pattern.
So is a white male officer shooting an innocent black woman in her own home.

So where is your thread on that? How come your threads only ever seem to involve racial minorities doing something wrong, usually to a white person?
Cuz (seeing how you won't get an honest answer from those that habitually run in cowardice from their own perfidy) it's the White Supremacist way, the Klan way, the Soldiers of Odin way.

But you've already said that, albeit not in the same words.

So you have no evidence. I see. I thought you were trying to be serious in this thread. My mistake.
He's always trying to be serious, his problem lies in nobody in the know taking him seriously.

Racist to the core, dishonest to the core, the only sense in responding to him lies in pointing it all out to others that are, as yet, not familiar with this poster.

He's always trying to be serious, his problem lies in nobody in the know taking him seriously.

Racist to the core, dishonest to the core, the only sense in responding to him lies in pointing it all out to others that are, as yet, not familiar with this poster.

Consider me now informed. I swear we need an icon next to certain members' profile pictures so I know when I'm meeting someone like . . . that.

What kind of scum DP poster would spend years trying to make a case for White Supremacy, obsess on disparaging Black people, Jews and Muslim?

Imagine if said poster, well into adulthood, had first hand incarceration experience in California, still lived home with dad in a low income mixed neighborhood and during a debilitating bout with insomnia posted a thread begging for forgiveness and promising to turn over a new leaf.

How would you feel about said poster returning to post in the same ugly fashion?

I hold said poster in very very low regard.

So you have no evidence. I see. I thought you were trying to be serious in this thread. My mistake.

Perhaps a story of hardship would soften you a bit to feel compassion and understanding? It softened me. I extended Love... and received a bucket full of hate for my efforts.

Progress? Mental Breakdown? What am I experiencing Here?

So where is your thread on that?

6 threads have been started about the Atatiana Jefferson incident, which garnered over a thousand comments. I try to find stories to discuss that you won't necessarily see on CNN or Fox.

https://www.debatepolitics.com/search.php?searchid=9666586

How come your threads only ever seem to involve racial minorities doing something wrong, usually to a white person?

Because the subject is considered taboo & politically incorrect by today's standards. There was a time when liberals and progressives were interested in talking about taboo subjects which were considered off limits. Unfortunately, today's libs and progressives no longer address such topics, and get all bent out of shape when someone decides to speak about them. They're the old, vanilla types who don't want the boat rocked.

Consider me now informed. I swear we need an icon next to certain members' profile pictures so I know when I'm meeting someone like . . . that.

You mean like those little yellow stars that Jews were forced to wear in Nazi territory?

Criminals choose their victims based upon appearance. Why did Jere Blessings go through the trouble of pulling Heidi Van Tassel out of her car in order to assault her, when there are dozens of people on the sidewalk where this occurred at any given time? He did so because he chose his victim by her appearance. You cannot believe that police officers discriminate against blacks based upon their appearance, and then turn around and say that criminals don't choose who to target based upon appearance- that would simply defy common sense.

Perhaps a story of hardship would soften you a bit to feel compassion and understanding? It softened me. I extended Love... and received a bucket full of hate for my efforts.

Progress? Mental Breakdown? What am I experiencing Here?

Wait. That's the same person?

Ah, the pitfalls of the internet. What one writes never goes away. Allow me to thank you and Chagos and some others for sparing me the wasted time of giving this poster the benefit of the doubt.

You mean like those little yellow stars that Jews were forced to wear in Nazi territory?

No, I mean like the white hoods that this kind of people used to wear so I could cross the street in time.

Based on your posting history here, I would encourage you not to compare yourself to a Jew living in occupied Europe.

For me the key factors in the attack are not the attackers colour but the fact that they were homeless suffering " schizophrenia and psychotic disorders." Van Tassell herself , the woman attacked, even said her attacker needed mental health care and not jail time . ( much kudos to her )

I remember a story here once when a Muslim man went on a knife rampage in London and killed some folk. A poster here tried to make at it was a terrorist attack. I read the link and discovered that the man had accused cats of stealing his lighter just prior to the attack and had actually killed one IIRC. I pointed out this crucial fact to that poster saying it seems he has mental issues and he replied , to paraphrase , " ok , it's not classic terrorism " :roll:

A homeless man , who just so happens to be brown , is probably/definitely not receiving the care they need and has attacked someone. Having had some experience in RL with a person suffering from these types of episodes over many years the trauma these people suffer because of the symptoms of their conditions is horrific , add to that homelessness and wow it such a sad sad situation that was bound to blow up somewhere somehow.

Criminals choose their victims based upon appearance. Why did Jere Blessings go through the trouble of pulling Heidi Van Tassel out of her car in order to assault her, when there are dozens of people on the sidewalk where this occurred at any given time? He did so because he chose his victim by her appearance. You cannot believe that police officers discriminate against blacks based upon their appearance, and then turn around and say that criminals don't choose who to target based upon appearance- that would simply defy common sense.

You realize that that is a faulty analogy, right?

The topic of police use of force being disproportionately employed against black people is a generalized topic. Not all police physical force used against black people is discriminatory in nature, but some of it is. We discuss the causes, indicators, and effects of that phenomenon because it is serious enough to be considered holistically.

In an incident involving police physical force against a black person, that specific incident needs to be evaluated by itself. We can have a discussion about racial implications of law enforcement generally, but no one should take for granted that race was a factor in the instance at hand. Same with your thread subject. If you think you can make a case that black perpetrators of crime systematically choose their victims based on their whiteness (and gender, you said), then have at it. Since, however, you're completely making up the diarrhea man's motive, your OP is exposed as blatantly, unequivocally racist in intention. Surely you know this. Do you not realize the racist implications of your musings or do you intend them?

No, I mean like the white hoods that this kind of people used to wear so I could cross the street in time.

Huh?

Based on your posting history here, I would encourage you not to compare yourself to a Jew living in occupied Europe.

Weren't Jews in danger of being reported and snitched on? What do you think Chagos and Trippy Trekker just did?

You realize that that is a faulty analogy, right?

The topic of police use of force being disproportionately employed against black people is a generalized topic. Not all police physical force used against black people is discriminatory in nature, but some of it is. We discuss the causes, indicators, and effects of that phenomenon because it is serious enough to be considered holistically.

In an incident involving police physical force against a black person, that specific incident needs to be evaluated by itself. We can have a discussion about racial implications of law enforcement generally, but no one should take for granted that race was a factor in the instance at hand. Same with your thread subject. If you think you can make a case that black perpetrators of crime systematically choose their victims based on their whiteness (and gender, you said), then have at it. Since, however, you're completely making up the diarrhea man's motive, your OP is exposed as blatantly, unequivocally racist in intention. Surely you know this. Do you not realize the racist implications of your musings or do you intend them?

It isn't racist to point out that black people commit crime at disproportionate numbers compared to the rest of society, or that they target whites more than white criminals target black people. I don't believe anything about this thread is racist.
--------------

Back to the point I was making - race and gender are two key components of a person's physical appearance. Criminals who perpetrate violent crime against strangers choose their victims by their physical appearance. If the races were reversed here, and the perpetrator was a white man who dumped diarrhea over a black woman's head, I guarantee media coverage would be quick to point out the races involved, and no one on the left would care to discuss mental illness as a contributing factor to the crime. That's all I'm saying here.

Huh?

Weren't Jews in danger of being reported and snitched on? What do you think Chagos and Trippy Trekker just did?
By the looks of it, logic and you are never going to get close.

Stands on the top of the hill shouting his perfidious ideology at all who care or don't care to hear it, and then, when somebody points the finger, whines about being snitched upon.

One simply can't make this up.

~............................. That's all I'm saying here.
You can twist and weasel til you have a knot in your spine, what you are saying is apparent to anyone with even remote reading comprehension.

If you were honest about the perfidious ideology you hold, that would perhaps not garner you much respect but the cowardly way in which you constantly try to deny it plunges your reputation even more.

You can twist and weasel til you have a knot in your spine, what you are saying is apparent to anyone with even remote reading comprehension.

If you were honest about the perfidious ideology you hold, that would perhaps not garner you much respect but the cowardly way in which you constantly try to deny it plunges your reputation even more.

Speaking inconvenient truths does not make one a racist. Cheering on racial violence does make one a racist, as you've done with the situation in South Africa. I can not imagine a more cowardly, racist person than the one who enjoys the comforts of living in a safe European village while cheering for the violent deaths of a racial minority in another continent..

6 threads have been started about the Atatiana Jefferson incident, which garnered over a thousand comments. I try to find stories to discuss that you won't necessarily see on CNN or Fox.
Naw, you discuss nothing but instead gleefully throw your filth at blacks, Muslims, Hispanics and Jews. And women when you're on a roll.

"sorry, no matches".
Because the subject is considered taboo & politically incorrect by today's standards. There was a time when liberals and progressives were interested in talking about taboo subjects which were considered off limits. Unfortunately, today's libs and progressives no longer address such topics, and get all bent out of shape when someone decides to speak about them. They're the old, vanilla types who don't want the boat rocked.
Must be tough for you to lie like that and constantly be shown up for it.

Even more tough to consider yourself the ultimate address of uncomfortable truth when even your user name is met with derision by most here.

If throwing your racist garbage about as you do (and that's what all this is really about) were as much a taboo as you're trying to make out, you wouldn't be able to do it. Yet as we can see, that's not the case.

That it gets you the disdain that you deserve is a completely different matter.

Last edited:
Speaking inconvenient truths does not make one a racist. Cheering on racial violence does make one a racist, as you've done with the situation in South Africa. I can not imagine a more cowardly, racist person than the one who enjoys the comforts of living in a safe European village while cheering for the violent deaths of a racial minority in another continent..
To the "twist" and "weasel" I forgot to add "lie".

Although it's long been so apparent that it's not really necessary anymore.

Huh?

Oh, boy. Not touching this. Hey, I saw where you felt a fleeting epiphany at the near death of your father. With all sincerity, you seemed contrite, caring, and humble to me. Now look at you.

Don't let that lesson go to waste, truthatallcost. Sooner than you want it, you'll be faced with a similar or harder trial. All of the people you have insulted, alienated, and intentionally hurt won't be there for you.

Interestingly enough, the female victim in this story is white, while the man who attacked her with hot diarrhea is black. The media hasn't provided his mug shot photo, and isn't reporting his race for some reason. Where's that white privilege we've heard so much about? Consider yourself warned; California is the model that Democrats want to pattern the rest of the country after. We've seen Dems brag about turning Texas blue in the coming decade, a result of Californians fleeing from California in droves. Do you know what kind of country the DNC wants you to live in? You're in for a rude awakening white Dems.

As horrible as this story is, just imagine yourself as a black man or woman that has to live with a people like this every single day of your life. We have a mental and education epidemic going on in this nation. I cannot speak for LA but other cities are a wasteland when it comes to jobs and economic opportunities for those with high school education and less.

Makes you wish the private sector and the government would get together and come up with methods for reintroducing jobs to the inter cities.

It isn't racist to point out that black people commit crime at disproportionate numbers compared to the rest of society, or that they target whites more than white criminals target black people. I don't believe anything about this thread is racist.
--------------

Back to the point I was making - race and gender are two key components of a person's physical appearance. Criminals who perpetrate violent crime against strangers choose their victims by their physical appearance. If the races were reversed here, and the perpetrator was a white man who dumped diarrhea over a black woman's head, I guarantee media coverage would be quick to point out the races involved, and no one on the left would care to discuss mental illness as a contributing factor to the crime. That's all I'm saying here.

You haven't offered a single source. Let me give you a little taster of what the sources would say.

Crime is disproportionately prosecuted against black Americans, not committed disproportionately more often by black Americans.

I'm going to take you at face value that you don't mean to be racist. You just say racist things without knowing.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the most common form of racism in the present US. Well intentioned people really, honestly think they're not racist. They tell us not to think of them as racist. And they perpetuate the same racism, or a water softened version of it, to claim persecution by a PC culture because they can't espouse their gentle racism without resistance from the people who have to survive it.

You haven't offered a single source. Let me give you a little taster of what the sources would say.

Crime is disproportionately prosecuted against black Americans, not committed disproportionately more often by black Americans.

I'm going to take you at face value that you don't mean to be racist. You just say racist things without knowing.

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the most common form of racism in the present US. Well intentioned people really, honestly think they're not racist. They tell us not to think of them as racist. And they perpetuate the same racism, or a water softened version of it, to claim persecution by a PC culture because they can't espouse their gentle racism without resistance from the people who have to survive it.
bringing well-intentioned people into this somehow derails the thread. As does application of the term "gentle" to a racist, certainly here.

Just saying ;)

Actually basic wisdom (on here and outside) has people with such items as "truth" or "logic" in their user name not really requiring any further icon to identify them for what they really are.

Oh, boy. Not touching this. Hey, I saw where you felt a fleeting epiphany at the near death of your father. With all sincerity, you seemed contrite, caring, and humble to me. Now look at you.

Don't let that lesson go to waste, truthatallcost. Sooner than you want it, you'll be faced with a similar or harder trial. All of the people you have insulted, alienated, and intentionally hurt won't be there for you.

I made the mistake of sharing a difficult time I was going through roughly a year and a half ago. Trippy Trekker has spent the past year and a half linking that thread repeatedly, even though I've asked him to stop. I'm sure he isn't going to share that with you however, or the fact that he's a 65 year old man taunting someone half his age with a personal struggle I dealt with a year and a half ago. I pray he doesn't have children or grandchildren- imagine what he might do to a child. Its frightening to think about. He's a sadistic old weirdo who gets his jollies by following me from thread to thread, spamming something from July 2018. Sad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom