• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huge Beirut explosion shatters windows across Lebanese capital

Ooh.... you cannot reply, factually.... resort to ridicule, the Zionist way, hey you said you weren't a Zionist, what are you then, not that I expect a factual reply, just more protect the name of zionists.....and you.... are not a Zionist, smells fishy to me my German friend....unless that too, is a lie!

You have a nice day, dinna fash yersel.

And another avoidance maneuver.

No courage in your convictions, eh?

Do you want more links?

Zionism was a phrase ambushed by your Zionist friends.... used to curtail discussion of the crimes your Zionist have committed over hundreds of years. From being thrown out of England, in the 13th century for usury, buggery, rape, blackmail, murder stealing assassination, of political intrigue, of undermining society, the destruction of moral rectitude, the corruption of the young! Exactly the same crimes today Zionist are guilty of today, in America, and U.K. in particular.

But it wasn't only England, the whole of Europe followed suit......back from whence the came..... and no, it wasn't the Middle East.... it was yes you guessed it, you know the DNA proves it ..... Eastern Europe! Whooo!

Even your latest democratic aipac recruited member, working to steal the American tax payers dollars for your pet hobby, Israel or to make war on behalf of your Israel, if not very much more..... Kamala another lovely link, which you are no doubt going to ridicule, by deceit make war.
The Tyranny Of Kamala Harris | Real Jew News
But doesn't he speak sense!
Have a nice day.....!

All that was asked of you was "What is your definition of ZIONIST."

And you reply with a wall of text that hearken back to the middle ages.

Now the "Zionists" were kicked out of England, in the 13th century?

And out of other countries at that time?

But in other screeds you said they were the Eastern Europeans later in time.

And that they weren't Jews.

But they were sometimes Jews.

And Jews in Madrid or Paris or London are Eastern European?

All this confusion over what a Zionist in your world.

It was entire populations of JEWS thrown out of those nations.

Entire populations of JEWS you paint as being guilty of "usury, buggery, rape, blackmail, murder stealing assassination, of political intrigue, of undermining society, the destruction of moral rectitude, the corruption of the young".

JEWS

Not "Zionists".

It appears all of Judaism save for minute sects are "Zionists"

Please clarify.

All that was asked of you was "What is your definition of ZIONIST."

And you reply with a wall of text that hearken back to the middle ages.

Now the "Zionists" were kicked out of England, in the 13th century?

And out of other countries at that time?

But in other screeds you said they were the Eastern Europeans later in time.

And that they weren't Jews.

But they were sometimes Jews.

And Jews in Madrid or Paris or London are Eastern European?

All this confusion over what a Zionist in your world.

It was entire populations of JEWS thrown out of those nations.

Entire populations of JEWS you paint as being guilty of "usury, buggery, rape, blackmail, murder stealing assassination, of political intrigue, of undermining society, the destruction of moral rectitude, the corruption of the young".

JEWS

Not "Zionists".

It appears all of Judaism save for minute sects are "Zionists"

Please clarify.

Zonists want jews to have a state but have gotten more radical as of late

Zonists want jews to have a state but have gotten more radical as of late

Zionists want to steal land that doesn't belong to them in the hope of creating greater Israel, which is tantamount to sticking two fingers up at gods instructions contained in the Torah, if your okay with that analogy, knock your self out son!

But zionists are not a religion, they are a cult pretending to be Jews! They have the Talmud, which was oral traditionally but written down and corrupted by an old pervert! That's the Zionist almanac!

Orthadox Jews cannot have the promised land as only god and the second coming according to the Torah, but your lot dont sign up to the Torah do they, more like satanism your style!

orthodox Jews i have a high respect for as they live a religious life but many ethnic and not religious jews clash with them

Zionists want to steal land that doesn't belong to them in the hope of creating greater Israel, which is tantamount to sticking two fingers up at gods instructions contained in the Torah, if your okay with that analogy, knock your self out son!

But zionists are not a religion, they are a cult pretending to be Jews! They have the Talmud, which was oral traditionally but written down and corrupted by an old pervert! That's the Zionist almanac!

zionists need to be gone in the 21st century

You are correct.

Zionism isn't a religion.

Not is it in any way a cult.

It is simply those who believe in having a Jewish state.

At least that is the definition in the dictionary. We are waiting for your definition.

You are correct.

Zionism isn't a religion.

Not is it in any way a cult.

It is simply those who believe in having a Jewish state.

At least that is the definition in the dictionary. We are waiting for your definition.

Khazar and Ashkenazi are both cults. And as you know, Russia was going to exterminate them if they didn't take a religion, they chose Judaism, but never even attempted to follow that path but hid behind the same cruelties and carried on the same travesties of justice, of humanities weaknesses until they perfected them!

Khazar and Ashkenazi are both cults. And as you know, Russia was going to exterminate them if they didn't take a religion, they chose Judaism, but never even attempted to follow that path but hid behind the same cruelties and carried on the same travesties of justice, of humanities weaknesses until they perfected them!

Khazar and Ashkenazi were being persecuted because they took a religion. Judaism.

And the Jews of France, Spain and England. We're they Khazar and Ashkenazi?

Were the Jews burned in Germany all Khazar and Ashkenazi?

Give us YOUR definition of ZIONIST.

Khazar and Ashkenazi were being persecuted because they took a religion. Judaism.

And the Jews of France, Spain and England. We're they Khazar and Ashkenazi?

Better still, get your Zionist friends to allow access to historians, of the six miles of underground air condition bunkers of Nazi records of every single name of every single inmate from all the camps contained therein, and the truth will be known to one and all!
After all, German Nazi party cannot complain, Hitler is dead, why do the Zionist and Americans refuse access to these historical documents unless.... unless... they, your Zionist friends have something to hide? The proof is in the pudding my German friend of Zion! Hey, you're German, speak German, I hope to hell its not you releasing the documents, I want the truth, that which you take great delight trying to avoid.... want to speak your mind about the little girl being strangled? No, aye I thought so!

Better still, get your Zionist friends to allow access to historians, of the underground air condition Nazi records of every single name of every single inmate from all the camps contained therein, and the truth will be known to one and all!
After all, German Nazi party cannot complain, Hitler is dead, why do the Zionist and Americans refuse access to these historical documents unless.... unless... they your Zionist friends have something to hide? The proof is in the pudding my German friend of Zion! He, you're German, speak German, I hope to hell its not you releasing the documents, I want the truth, that which you take great delight trying to avoid.... want to speak your mind about the little girl being strangled? No, aye I thought so!

The Jews of France, Spain and England. Were they Khazar and Ashkenazi?

The Jews of France, Spain and England. Were they Khazar and Ashkenazi?

I've got better tings to do with my time, than play your Zionist benefit games!

I've got better tings to do with my time, than play your Zionist benefit games!

Translation: You got caught talking out your ass.

You keep using "Zionist" and JEW interchangably. You don't comprehend history beyond "Jews BAD". You can't defend your claims.

Translation: You got caught talking out your ass.

You keep using "Zionist" and JEW interchangably. You don't comprehend history beyond "Jews BAD". You can't defend your claims.

I don't have the time to translate Zionist crimes since the 12th century until today. As you very well know, it's a shall we for politeness sake, say it's a very distinguished history, in all its facets. But committing the same atrocious crimes today as they did then, hence the reasons all our ancestors threw them out of their respective countries, and soon, when the lid lift, we will be doing again! Me, I will always try and lift the lid. Don't you really hate me my German friend of Zion, but do I care.... not one jot!

Still waiting for the non radioactive and non EMP nukes you imagine.

Changing the subject my german friend of Zion.

I never said it was anything but the observations, made by those on the ground. I did say it was a new weapon, as I have never seen the resulting explosion created like this by any weapon.

But my Hebrew speaking knowledge is non existent unlike you!

The Israeli assassination of Hariri, the burnt bodies etc which went unreported in western press, just another example of this new weapon.

But I'm waiting for the independant report, not a 9/11, 7/7, JFK, USS Liberty, etc type of corruption of the facts, Ill wait until some body with honour or integrity, creates a report without bias, Hezbollah for instance.

I had to create a space between paragraphs, so the wouldn't want the word "Zionist" to close to those in the paragraph above, I certainly wouldn't want to dirty or besmudge their name . But one needs to look at any great destruction for zionisms dirty fingerprints before anything. These dirty fingers are not only in the Pockets of the American tax payer..... is it!

Have a nice day, I wonder how many children were murdered yesterday by your Zionist friends? The indiscriminate bombing of cities, and the Gaza concentration camp, Hitler would be proud how far his students and comrades in Zion have come.

Back
Top Bottom