• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Huckabee Sued County For Closing His Beach Due to COVID-19

Man, you really don't realize how transparent it is that the Trumpist response to all criticism is to call it a "hoax" or a "card".

:lol:
This thread has nothing to do with Trump. The level at which you people fixate on Trump is mind-boggling. I bet you can't take a shower without thinking of him. :ssst::lol:

I personally wouldn't want crowds of strangers gathering near my house during a coronavirus pandemic...but then again, I'm not a selfish crybaby repug.

Mike Huckabee Just Sued the County Because It Closed His Beach – Mother Jones

Regardless of who owns the private property, law enforcement should not prohibit individuals from residing on their own private property. It shouldn't matter if its Mike Huckabee or Hillary Clinton, it's their private property to do as they choose. I'm a bit more surprised this level of oversight wasn't enacted during Spring Break, when multitudes of party-driven, college age kids were flocking to many of Florida's beaches. I would forecast a very litigious period of time for government overreach once the COVID19 restrictions are dropped.

Back
Top Bottom