• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

HTC one

Schweddy

Benevolent Dictator
Administrator
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
This thing is bad ass! I just got it on Thursday. It was an upgrade of the G2 from 3.5 years ago. The sound on this thing is amazing!!

HTC One Overview - HTC Smartphones

Image:
htc_one_iphone_5_hero_revised.jpg

Love the build quality on it. The unibody metal casing is VERY nice. A little larger than I want my phone to be, but still very nice. I've been a fan of HTC's work since my old HTC 6700 and then HTC Touch Window Mobile phones. IF I had to get a personal phone again and if I would jump to Android (Which I wouldn't) it'd be a tough choice between that and the S4 (been in love with a flip cover on my devices since my old Jornada 545 with it's metal lid).

That is the phone I would get if I could justify to myself in spending the 500+ euros for it.

Instead I got the Nokia Lumia 620 and loving it.

i've heard great things about the HTC One, and i think a couple people here have one and love it. i almost went HTC, but opted for the S4 because it fit my needs a little more closely.

I'm still running with an HTCThunderbolt and love it.

I have a Motorola DroidX that is really on its last leg. I'd love to get the Samsung GalaxyS-IV, but there's a little issue of cash flow...Haha

Back
Top Bottom