• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

hr 4646

HR4646 was introduced in the House in Feb 2010 and placed in Committee. The bill provides for a transaction tax of 1% on goods and services. with a 1% of Adjusted gross tax credit until Income Tax eliminated. The only thing sleeping about this Bill is the Committee and since this is not the first ever proposal to eliminate the Income Tax, I doubt very much that it will go anywhere. The Title of the Bill is "DEBT FREE AMERICA."

I down loaded a copy and read it, You can Too.

Don't just think "Oh No, another tax."

There are other alternatives but this is the I've seen in my 73 years.

I like the idea of a simple plan without all the loop holes. I spent 13 years working at H & R Block, plus an extra three as a Volunteer AARP tax Aide

Back
Top Bottom