• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howdy

NatMorton

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Hi all. Just joined and hope to find civil (though hopefully not boring) conversation and debate.

I'll take this moment before the fur starts to fly to wish everyone well and to promise to do my best to not be disagreeable even when we disagree (though I make no claim to perfection on that score ;)).

Regards.

Nat.

Hi all. Just joined and hope to find civil (though hopefully not boring) conversation and debate.

I'll take this moment before the fur starts to fly to wish everyone well and to promise to do my best to not be disagreeable even when we disagree (though I make no claim to perfection on that score ;)).

Regards.

Nat.

It should be anything but boring. 😁

You will find everyone here to be respectful, polite, truthful, Nat.

What do you mean "before the fur starts to fly"?

Are you implying we're all savage beasts, liable to maul and rend a man asunder for the slightest perceived offense? The gall! The nerve! 😡 Why I ought to...

*ahem*

I mean...

Welcome to DP. We are, every one of us, gentle as kittens and harmless as doves. Honest. 😬

Regards.

Nat.

Wow!

A conservative in Boston?

Welcome to the forums.

Welcome to DP!

Regards.

Nat.

I like the cut of your jib, NatMorton. Please keep doing your part for raising the standards of civility and collegiality here. (y)

Back
Top Bottom