• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Howdy! That just means hello in Texan : )

ban.the.electoral.college

Progressive, Green
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
No, I'm not from TX, but I've spent a good bit of time there. Most recently, Austin, TX. WHAT!? You've never been there? Well, git yurself the next $99 ticket on Southwest Airlines, head right on over ther and check out the U.T. campus. Lot's of fun stuff to do in Austin. Good people. Bad drivers. Beers. Not many steers. Oh, how does the next bit of that tag go? Oh, yes. There's a bunch of them too, since it's a young and liberal city. There are a lot of righty's there too, I think it's a good mix. Keeps things in perspective, I think. Balance and moderation should always dominate any good community. Well, this my attempt at a hello. See, yous alls in the forumses.

Hello. :2wave: Been to Houston. Not as liberal...

Welcome to Debate Politics, ban!:2wave:

Spent 45 minutes in Dallas during a flight transfer to New Orleans....

That's 50 minutes longer than I wanted to be there....

Go Eagles!

Live in Texas - wouldn't leave it fer the world.

Welcome to Debate Politics!

Wow, lot's of friendliness going on here. And quick to respond too! :cool: I'm just about 45 minutes from Philly. Love it. South St., 611, Vet's Stadium. Big up, Philly!!:2wave:

ban.the.electoral.college said:
Wow, lot's of friendliness going on here. And quick to respond too! :cool: I'm just about 45 minutes from Philly. Love it. South St., 611, Vet's Stadium. Big up, Philly!!:2wave:

Vet Stadium is gone...replaced with new parks for Phils & the beloved Eagles.

It IS the land of cheesesteaks & tire fires, though.:lol:

Back
Top Bottom