• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern taps into the contempt being felt by those who have been vaccinated...

Your right. I misspoke... The pandemic, as we know it now, would end. If "everyone" were vaccinated, then covid could be managed as an endemic disease and we could resume the transition towards normalcy. Unfortunately, that's assuming a significant new variant doesn't emerge and takes everything back to day one. If everyone were vaccinated it would be a big step towards resuming normalcy.
The point you are missing is vaccinated or not you can get the virus and infect other people with it.

How do you figure the pandemic would end taking that into account?

Why are you hanging your hat on a vaccine that doesn't stop the transmission of the virus?

The bolded would lead me to believe yo think the vaccine stops a person from contracting the virus and also from passing said virus to another person.

You do know that is not thee case, right?
Actually, the fully vaccinated are much less likely to catch and spread covid. And, if they do catch covid, they are much less likely to be hospitalized and die. You did know that, right?

The unvaccinated catch covid and spread covid much more efficiently than the vaccinated. Right now, across America, ICU beds are filling up with the unvaccinated. Beds that could be empty, but aren't, simply because some anti-vaxer refused to be vaccinated. I realize that most anti-vaxers don't care about problems like these until a loved one or themselves gets directly affected by it. But I see it as a real problem when ICU beds are chock full of covid patients who are only there because they refused to be vaccinated.

There you go.

You finally admit it is a matter of degrees for you.

It is OK for a vaccinated person to transmit the virus to another person.

You could have saved a lot of time just admitting that from the start.

The point yo are missing is vaccinated or not you can get the virus and infect other people with it.

How do you figure the pandemic would end taking that into account?

Why are you hanging your hat on a vaccine that doesn't stop the transmission of the virus?
See post #127

Actually, the fully vaccinated are much less likely to catch and spread covid. And, if they do catch covid, they are much less likely to be hospitalized and die. You did know that, right?
Again, it is a matter of degrees for you.

Now you say it is OK for a vaccinated person to transmit the virus to another because they followed your idea of what the rules are.

Do you see your lack of logic here?

You are demonizing people for not getting the vaccine when vaccinated people can and do transmit the virus to others, albeit not as much, in your opinion.

There you go.

You finally admit it is a matter of degrees for you.

It is OK for a vaccinated person to transmit the virus to another person.

You could have saved a lot of time just admitting that from the start.
Your much less likely to die from covid when your fully vaccinated. Which part of that confuses you? ICU beds across the nation are not filling up with the vaccinated. They are filling up with the unvaccinated. Which part of that do you not grasp?

Your much less likely to die from covid when your fully vaccinated. Which part of that confuses you? ICU beds across the nation are not filling up with the vaccinated. They are filling up with the unvaccinated. Which part of that do you not grasp?
If you are vaccinated why do you care who is in those beds? You won't need them right? You are cured.

I don't understand why you are pushing this narrative. A person that does not get the vaccine has no effect on your life at all.

If you think it does, please explain how.

You are demonizing people for not getting the vaccine when vaccinated people can and do transmit the virus to others, albeit not as much, in your opinion.
Here's some info you won't get from OAN, Newsmax nor Fox nor Tucker. I know..... You misguidedly believe it's just my opinion. But in actuality, I've been contending proven facts..... You should try it sometime because then your contentions won't be so sophomoric and asinine and misguided.

If you are vaccinated why do you care who is in those beds? You won't need them right? You are cured.
Do you hear yourself? I may not need that ICU bed right now. But I have compassion for those that do but are turned away because some idiot anti-vaxer is in it.
I don't understand why you are pushing this narrative. A person that does not get the vaccine has no effect on your life at all.
Your reading comprehension skills are sorely lacking.

If you think it does, please explain how.
If I could teach a dog how to cook we'd have canine chefs around the Globe.

Looks like you have your"mind" made up. Go to town with it then.

I try to follow the science and data.

Which at this point mostly says Biden was either lying delusional or both when he said he was going to shut down Covid.

The problem, it seems, with politicizing Covid and proposing the various theatrics that tends to propagate is the virus itself doesn’t cooperate.

The other problem is the Democrats themselves don’t seem capable of practicing the crap they preach when the French Laundry, or Tone Tony Toney, or Obama’s Birthday beckons.

Biden is tryint to shut down covid, but that is very difficult when you have millions who won't get vaccinated. What do you recommend?

Back
Top Bottom