• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Howard Stern Interviews Obama Supporters

You gottalove Howard, he gives you total entertainment, and seldom disappoints.

Jay Leno really needs to collect on royalties lol.

Some truly dumb people there. :doh

Now, sazerac, do you think that Stern would have any problem finding stupid McCain supporters that would make the same type of gaffe? If so, would that make them the typical McCain voter, and would you be in that category?

Minions of the "O" man... let not your heart be troubled... the forces that be have removed the video (as they so often do for anti-Obama stuff).

At this time it is still there.

And still funny.

Stern interviews Obama supporters?

I thought he only interviewed lesbians.

No wait....

Nevermind. :3oops:

Some truly dumb people there. :doh

Now, sazerac, do you think that Stern would have any problem finding stupid McCain supporters that would make the same type of gaffe? If so, would that make them the typical McCain voter, and would you be in that category?
People who don't know anything about the presidential race default to Obama.

It is shocking how uninformed most Obama supporters are on this forum. Does that include you?

People who don't know anything about the presidential race default to Obama.

It is shocking how uninformed most Obama supporters are on this forum. Does that include you?
If it is not quickly quip-able, or can’t be quickly quipped at, Middleground does not bother to even show up!

Oh yessssssssssss, tis a fact o’ the matter which I can quickly substantiate with YEARS of links.

But then there is a reason she chose to focus on her eyes so that you would too! God cursed Canadian Vixen! Did ya catch a glimpse of the pic of her legs? She really does not even try to play fair!

Obama supporters don't need to know lame ass boring things like what policies he supports.

All they need to know is he has charisma and his name apparently is incredibly easy to put to song.

Here's another one. There are literally hundreds of songs about Obama on Youtube. I've never seen anything like it before. The interesting thing is that 99% of the songs never say what Obama will do as President. They all just use his lyrical name in a repetitive manner looped with repetitive promises of change and hope and while what he will do is never made clear there is always the assertion that he is larger than life.

YouTube - OBAMA SONG " OBAMA BAMA BAMA " DANCE MIX

Anyway the point is Obama's policies no longer matter. Most simply don't care. "Yes we can" is a powerful slogan for Obama because the inference is that if he can do this, anyone can. If that happens the USA will have changed, for the better. That is why Obama has hundreds of people singing about him on youtube. It has literally NOTHING whatsoever to do with any policies.

I almost feel bad for Obama. I can not imagine so many people pinning their hopes and dreams on you.

If Obama looses it will be a hard loss for many of these folks to get over.

It won't be viewed merely as a Democratic party loss.

It will be taken to heart as in, "No we can't, not yet." It will be heartbreaking.

How can McCain compete with that?

I'd personally like to thank McCain for running such a **** campaign. When I hear a little 5 year old black boy talking about Obama and change my first thought is that his parents have horrible judgment. But my second thought is usually, "I want Obama to win, just for that kid and all those like him, let Obama win. Let them grow up believing they can. "

Since McCain sucks I can forget about worrying over picking the reasonable choice. Both choices are absolute **** from a logical rational political perspective. Neither of them make a bit of sense.

I won't lie. When I watch these youtube videos I think the folks are nuts. Especially the videos that have chanting. Once folks start chanting, I'm usually out of there. But there's another part of me that hopes these people aren't let down. I don't want that little black boy waking up after election day and thinking the American people rejected a black man because he was black. Which is what the kid will think. It's what his mother has trained him to think. I don't want to take, "yes we can, " away from that kid. I hope he wins. I think Obama is a bit of a jackass. But, for that kid, I hope he wins.

Last edited:
I don't want that little black boy waking up after election day and thinking the American people rejected a black man because he was black. Which is what the kid will think. It's what his mother has trained him to think. I don't want to take, "yes we can, " away from that kid. I hope he wins. I think Obama is a bit of a jackass. But, for that kid, I hope he wins.

(bold mine). While I don't doubt that's at least partly true (if as nothing more than as a microcosmic example), you'd have to have lived underneath your blanket this past year to have ignored the very real racism directed against Obama. Yes, I know there has been racism from all sides, displays from the left often just as shrieking as from the right, but to that little black boy you cite, he's seen the veiled and not-so-veiled remarks against Obama for his race. We've seen it in the news, at rallies and right here, numerous times, on this very forum. So to say that the little black boy's perception will be the result of his mother's "training" is outrageously unfair. This latest campaign has let so many racist skeletons out of our collective closets that I don't even know if we're mature enough to have a black president.

On an entirely different note, no matter how uninspiring you may feel Obama to be, if McCain dies while in office (hardly implausible) then Palin, who has a six year old's understanding of the issues and conman's hick act, will be president. I win.

Stern is a superb, hard working entertainer.

I find those "how dumb are you" bits entertaining, but hardly revealing.
The bit always works the same. Find some mundane trivia that some people will certainly miss (almost everyone has massive gaps in mundane trivia), and interview a group of people that if they do miss the trivia, has comedic value. Like asking strippers about congress, or mentally handicapped people about basic english words, etc.

If you believe that has something to do with politics, or a specific candidate, you're also entertaining us with comedy.

And people wanting minorities to be fair-minded, coming from a society and government that enslaved and murdered them for the color of their skin, is cute.

-Mach

I won't lie. When I watch these youtube videos I think the folks are nuts. Especially the videos that have chanting. Once folks start chanting, I'm usually out of there.

But we all know that the vast religious right is just as nuts, and they chant, and they have very discriminatory beliefs. Religious people in general are nuts if they really believe in miracles and gods and devils and plagues from a vengful god, ressurections, etc.

As long as both equally outrage you, OK. But minorities were shaped by our culture and violence against them, it will take a long time to heal those cultural wounds, and we're nowhere near it yet. There is a big difference between a culture oppresed for years via violence and discrimination based on race, and religious nuts who freely choose to exhibit similar behaviors. If you know what I mean.

Back
Top Bottom