• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern chooses Bradley Cooper as his potential presidential running mate

Was Maury Povich unavailable?

I used to listen to Howard, did so long before satellite, but stopped a few years ago. The guy has lost his entertainment value. All he is now is the stereotypical New York media personality parroting lines and lying all damned day. He should have left on a high note, 8-10 years ago.

Howard Stern??? Is that guy still around?

What happened, did he run out of crack prostitutes and little people to have on his show to mock. So, now he is going to run for president???

Remember that point when the once popular American TV show Happy Days had been on just one season too many? And then they stayed on the air for another 5 seasons after that, and all you could think was how lame to have some 45 year old dufus in a '50s greaser uniform saying, "Aaay!" "Aaay!" "Aaay!" "Aaay!" and giving a thumbs up every 4 mintues?

Yeah, that describes Howard Stern's show ....25 YEAR AGO!

Simply not the case, from an industry perspective. He’s only a few seasons removed from lifting AGT from a big slide and returning it to top ratings numbers [it started to slide again when he left], Sirus regards him highly enough to, again a couple of years back, sign him to a quite lucrative five year contract he’s in the midst of, and he’s considered to be one of the best long form interviewers in the business with a long list of very high profile folks who’ve been interviewed by him.

So while I think his POTUS talk is nonsense and schtick, your comments suggestung he;s a has been aren’t accurate.

Stern is too crude

We just got rid of one

No thanks

Stern is too crude

We just got rid of one

No thanks

I don’t think even Stern thinks of himself as a legitimate candidate. Nor do I think he wants the job. It’s schtick but with a message. He did it once before as a gubernatorial candidate for NY State and pulled out when his points were made and it was time for candidates to get serious about running.

Simply not the case, from an industry perspective. He’s only a few seasons removed from lifting AGT from a big slide and returning it to top ratings numbers [it started to slide again when he left], Sirus regards him highly enough to, again a couple of years back, sign him to a quite lucrative five year contract he’s in the midst of, and he’s considered to be one of the best long form interviewers in the business with a long list of very high profile folks who’ve been interviewed by him.

So while I think his POTUS talk is nonsense and schtick, your comments suggestung he;s a has been aren’t accurate.
I'm no newcomer to his schtick, and he certainly had evolved his show over the years. He is very witty and often a great interviewer, when he is willing to LISTEN after asking some very good questions. However, since covid he has evolved into an old woman crybaby with all of his OCD crap about masks, germs, and worrying about everyone else. He is fallen into the same trap that Kimmel, and eventually Dave Letterman fell into where they allow their politics to take all the humor out of the room.

He used to be entertaining, now he just sucks.

I don’t think even Stern thinks of himself as a legitimate candidate. Nor do I think he wants the job. It’s schtick but with a message. He did it once before as a gubernatorial candidate for NY State and pulled out when his points were made and it was time for candidates to get serious about running.
Yes well Morris the Cat was also a write in many years ago

I vote for the cat before Stern, or Trump

The cat has more integrity 😂

Back
Top Bottom