• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Howard Stern chooses Bradley Cooper as his potential presidential running mate

Rexedgar

Yo-Semite!
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Uh... guys.... at one point years ago Hulk Hogan said he would run for President. Let's cool it.

The clowns have arrived, a sign the election season has started early. Howard Stern is stealing Pat Paulson's shtick, desperate for new publicity, headlines, and mentions on late-night, hoping for a guest appearance.

i will have to say, if it were Harrison Ford I might be for that. He's known in Hollywood as level headed, intelligent and well liked.
I wouldn’t be in a plane with him as pilot.

There were a couple of incidents here a few years ago. Harrison was able to walk away from his crash unlike the previous pilot who had an emergency landing at our local golf course.

I congratulate the Republicans on their next nominee

We are so ****ed! I thought Bradley Cooper was kinda normal?

They have zero chance of winning, so we're no worse off than we are now.

Bradley Cooper is kind of normal.. probably what Howard Stern was looking for.

Howard Stern??? Is that guy still around?

What happened, did he run out of crack prostitutes and little people to have on his show to mock. So, now he is going to run for president???

Remember that point when the once popular American TV show Happy Days had been on just one season too many? And then they stayed on the air for another 5 seasons after that, and all you could think was how lame to have some 45 year old dufus in a '50s greaser uniform saying, "Aaay!" "Aaay!" "Aaay!" "Aaay!" and giving a thumbs up every 4 mintues?

Yeah, that describes Howard Stern's show ....25 YEAR AGO!

i will have to say, if it were Harrison Ford I might be for that. He's known in Hollywood as level headed, intelligent and well liked.

I don't know about level-headed. I once saw him stumbling-drunk in a bar in D.C. trying to pick up a really ugly chic.

Depending on the year, that may have been me. :( :( :)

It was in 1998. In any year, I'm pretty sure there'd be a big difference: You're no Harrison Ford in the "picking up chics" game.

Back
Top Bottom