• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How would you like to die like this?

Guitarchick54

Reaction score
www.holylamb.com/abortion1.htm

This is quite disturbing that people would even think to kill a life! If the person/child wasn't meant to live they wouldn't be born! God has a special plan for everyone! He probably isn't to happy people are killing his creations especially like this!

Shock and awe!

****, I wouldn't want to die like that. I wouldn't want to die at all. But hell if I died like that, at least I wouldn't have been born. ;)

Seriously though, all shock and awe and no substance makes everyone a sad bear.

Guitarchick54 said:

This is quite disturbing that people would even think to kill a life! If the person/child wasn't meant to live they wouldn't be born! God has a special plan for everyone! He probably isn't to happy people are killing his creations especially like this!
Here's some friendly advice...if you choose to not have an abortion, don't...legally that is your choice, as it is legal to choose to have an abortion.

Why don't you show pictures of any organ removed from a human body? Will that look gross too?

BTW - Please do not impose your religious beliefs on anyone who didn't ask for it. It's very offensive to many people to have your belief in God forced unto anyone. Religion should be practiced by all who want to, go for it.

You also need to keep in mind that religion means nothing in the legal system and in the government of the USA. Laws based on religious belief are illegal. Please don't throw the "thou shalt not kill" stuff into this. People can figure that one out without reading the Bible.

26 X World Champs said:
Here's some friendly advice...if you choose to not have an abortion, don't...legally that is your choice, as it is legal to choose to have an abortion.

Why don't you show pictures of any organ removed from a human body? Will that look gross too?

BTW - Please do not impose your religious beliefs on anyone who didn't ask for it. It's very offensive to many people to have your belief in God forced unto anyone. Religion should be practiced by all who want to, go for it.

You also need to keep in mind that religion means nothing in the legal system and in the government of the USA. Laws based on religious belief are illegal. Please don't throw the "thou shalt not kill" stuff into this. People can figure that one out without reading the Bible.

I never meant to "Force" my religious beliefs on anyone! Sorry If it seems I was!

BTW this Country was was built around my religion! " One nation under God"

oh and also I live in texas it is illegal to have an abortion here!

Guitarchick54 said:
BTW this Country was was built around my religion! " One nation under God"
Check your history books, that was only inserted into the pledge in the 1950s when America was afraid of the USSR, those Godless bastards! It was added to show that America was different than Russia.
Guitarchick54 said:
oh and also I live in texas it is illegal to have an abortion here!
Sorry to break this to you, but Abortion is legal in 50 States, including Texas! You know what else is legal in Texas? The Death Penalty. As a matter of fact Texas is the Death Penalty capital of the USA. Texans sure like to kill people after they're born, don't they? If life is so very sacred how can there be a death penalty? The Death Penalty is the height of hypocrisy for anyone who supports it and is anti-abortion.

26 X World Champs said:
Sorry to break this to you, but Abortion is legal in 50 States, including Texas! You know what else is legal in Texas? The Death Penalty. As a matter of fact Texas is the Death Penalty capital of the USA. Texans sure like to kill people after they're born, don't they? If life is so very sacred how can there be a death penalty? The Death Penalty is the height of hypocrisy for anyone who supports it and is anti-abortion.

Hate to break this to ya darling but It is illegal in Texas my friends sister just had one she had to drive to Louisiana to get it! I know what I'm talking about!

Guitarchick54 said:
Hate to break this to ya darling but It is illegal in Texas my friends sister just had one she had to drive to Louisiana to get it! I know what I'm talking about!
You're wrong, sorry. Please show us the law in Texas that violates the Supreme Court Roe v. Wade decision in 1973 that legalized abortion in ALL 50 States?

Might want to tell your friend's sister to go here next time:

http://abortion.infinology.net/

or here:

http://www.abortion.com/abortion_clinics_state.php?country=United+States&state=Texas&city=

Guitarchick54 said:

Would this have to do with the parental consent factor?

The yankee-lover is right (misguided though his passions are)(Go Twins..)

If I showed you a picture of a man immediately after being electrocuted do you think that would be pretty? That you'd feel a deep sense of justice? No, you would see that it is a human and be disgusted. The only difference being that would be a picture of a grown man, and these are pictures of what is not even yet a child.

Regardless of wether or not they feel pain. Their minds are not even nearly developed enough to register that pain, nor would they be able to identify it as pain, or remember the pain that they were just feeling a second ago.

Really I think the solution to your problem is don't get an abortion..

My posts mostly come from real life experience. If everyone had had a beloved child then lost a child then all this would be moot. My darling Matthew was everything that he was the second the chromosomes mixed. Hair and eye color, sense of humor, tastes in food, his daring personality, his voracious reading appetite, love for his sisters, his ability to fly a Nintendo 64 rouge squadron tie fighter better than I, all that and more. If he had been aborted in the whatever trimester that boy you libs conveniently call it was already everything he was going to be. 5 years ago is lost him to a lightning strike at the age of 11. When I hear debate on when life starts I want to crawl into the keyboard and wring you friggin pro-choicers necks. The instant his mothers and mines DNA mixed HE WAS the Matthew I had the honor of knowing. Conception. Debate that you jerks. I went to that site and stopped after the first still. Guess what I thought about? I will never post on this subject again. Class dismissed!

Guitarchick54 said:

God is omnipotent. If it were THAT imperative that these fetuses be carried full term than I'm sure He would have seen to it. Plus, as you pointed out, since these babies were not born than perhaps they were not meant to live.

More emotive claptrap from religious nutters.
The pictures depict pretty developed foetuses, of course, they want you believe the baby-killing myth. I've witnessed many abortions - none with outcomes like this. The vast majority of abortions are carried out in the very early stages of pregnancy. Countries which have legal abortion have legislation in place which ensure that late abortions, like the ones portrayed, don't occur. These pictures depict what often does occur in back street abortionist's bathrooms in backward countries where women are denied the right to an early abortion, so thank you for providing this evidence that legal abortion is a must.

How would I not like to die? I'd hate to be working in a clinic, legitimately going about my legal work, which was bombed by anti-abortion nutcases. That would be a horrible waste of human life already in existence.

Roundhouse! said:
Regardless of wether or not they feel pain. Their minds are not even nearly developed enough to register that pain, nor would they be able to identify it as pain, or remember the pain that they were just feeling a second ago.

I have a family member that has alzheimers. He wouldn't remember 20 minutes later that I slapped him across the face and urinated in his bowl of oatmeal, I still don't do it.

Really I think the solution to your problem is don't get an abortion..

This is a huge moral dilemma. You think that we're taking away a women's right to choose, when we think you're taking away a child's right to live.

I think the solution to your problem is don't have irresponsible sex.

And to say that we should just ignore the destruction of what has amounted to nearly 50,000,000 lives, is retarded. We see that number and we see the pictures posted here and we are sickened. 50,000,000. Do you understand the gravity of that number? Don't expect people who see that number as human lives to just turn away and accept it.

"The hottest place in hell is reserved for those who remain neutral at a time of great moral conflict." - Martin Luther King, Jr.

Fu_chick said:
God is omnipotent. If it were THAT imperative that these fetuses be carried full term than I'm sure He would have seen to it. Plus, as you pointed out, since these babies were not born than perhaps they were not meant to live.

So if I were to stab you in the throat it would mean that God did not intend for you to reach the age of 25?

How come most people will do anything to save a rainforest, but when it comes to a human life they say oh well it's just a baby?

galenrox said:
And stop acting like a fetus being alive is a fact, cause it's not.

o ok. So whenever you put your hand on your stomach the baby kicks because they can FEEL something there! Things that aren't alive can not feel! My opinion that a fetus is alive is not an opionion it's a fact it's been proven!

galenrox said:
In my personal opinion, yeah. I think if God wanted to prevent throat stabbings, he wouldn't have much trouble.

It is quite arrogant to think that God plans his schedule around your day isn't it?

Ok, show me proof. Complete scientific evidence that a fetus is alive. I agree, in my opinion, at later points in the pregnancy, when you can feel the baby kicking, then it's alive, but that's my opinion. What seperates fact from opinion is not how strongly you believe it, it's evidence, scientific evindence.

And since there is no extremely clear universal scientific definition on what life is, there can't be proof of when life begins.

You know that left out of reach of scrapers, tongs, vaccums, etc., that it will be alive. If you for some reason doubt that, go to your local community college and take a class. Or you could always go to a doctor and ask. No one has to tell you what life is, and if a fetus is someone's life. You know the answer.

galenrox said:
Ok, show me proof. Complete scientific evidence that a fetus is alive. I agree, in my opinion, at later points in the pregnancy, when you can feel the baby kicking, then it's alive, but that's my opinion. What seperates fact from opinion is not how strongly you believe it, it's evidence, scientific evindence.

And since there is no extremely clear universal scientific definition on what life is, there can't be proof of when life begins.

Fertilization! The sperm and egg join in your fallopian tube to form a unique human being -- that's 46 combined chromosomes which pre-determine all of a person's physical characteristics.

Washed into your uterus, the developing embryo searches for a nice place to implant and is only one-sixth of an inch long, but growing quickly.

The heart, no larger than a poppy seed, has been beating since day 18 when you're just four days late for your menstrual period, and by 21 days it is pumping, through its own closed circulatory system, blood whose type is different from yours.

Four weeks after fertilization the eye, ear and respiratory systems begin to form and thumbsucking has been photographed within the first month by scientists.

HmMMM.... Theres your proof! The min. The sperm and egg Join the sex is decided! It begins to form the min. they Join together!

galenrox said:
Ok, first to the ghandi guy. It would be quite arrogant if I believed that God's day to day planning was based solely around me, but I believe that God has a specific plan for everyone, and so if you stabbed me in the throat, and I died, his/her plan for me would involve me dying there, while his plan for you would involve you stabbing me in the throat, and any other events that stem from that.

I hate the notion of predestination, and I would love to discuss it with you but I think that is best left for another thread in another section.

And as far as without the tongs that thing would be alive, true, but without the mother's body it wouldn't, and if it could, what the hell, let someone else take it.

And if the mother and father had been responsible they wouldn't have this problem. That's when a choice should be made. Not when a life is growing inside of you.

Guitarchick54 said:
Just wondering why you never responded to my post that listed all the abortion clinics in Texas? You were so SURE that abortion was illegal. What do you have to say now?

26 X World Champs said:
Just wondering why you never responded to my post that listed all the abortion clinics in Texas? You were so SURE that abortion was illegal. What do you have to say now?

That doesn't seem to be right! Why would my friend drive to Louisiana?

galenrox said:
My point is that you're not in a position to decide that. What puts you in the position of moral authority to decide that for someone else?

Termination of life = bad.

That's fundamental.

I'm not say I'm more morally inclined than a pro-choice individual. My opinion is that terminating a fetus is a few months away from terminating a baby. Just because you haven't given it the time it needs to develop, doesn't mean it's not human, or it's not alive.

galenrox said:
And that is where we differ. I don't believe that it is a human life until it could survive outside the mother, it's sort of like eating eggs isn't considered eating chicken.

The eggs we eat were not fertalized by a male! They have unfertalized eggs
( Which we eat) and fertalized eggs which are the ones they let hatch!

Back
Top Bottom