• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been [W:3]

PolitBoxer

Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
What changes would the foreign policy of the United States undergo, had proofs of the American elites' involvement in the 9/11 conspiracy emerged, and been publicized?

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been pr

What changes would the foreign policy of the United States undergo, had proofs of the American elites' involvement in the 9/11 conspiracy emerged, and been publicized?

:roll:

I don't think there's enough :roll: emojis to cover how I feel about this.

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been pr

Moderator's Warning:
This thread has been moved to CT, so CT subforum rules now apply.

A true terrorist act, or a successful false flag event like 9/11, have always been used by ruling elites to fan the flames of passion among the masses. It's a tried and true gambit, and the masses fall for it every time.

In the case of 9/11, after the initial passions died down a bit, the only opposition to the "shoot first and ask questions later" crowd (the Bush Admin., neocons, and most Republicans in general) was the radical left in the Democratic Party - and whatever token resistance was put up by rank and file Dems who were just playing at politics. The truth is, the leadership of both parties are in the bag for the Establishment - so in that sense, it was unlikely that anything would get out that would derail the march to war.

Had the American people known the extent to which 9/11 was a false flag there would have been a revolution - there would be a revolution today; but of course the average American is so distracted with bread and circuses that they know next to nothing about how the real world operates. Even today, though there is a lot of credible information out there exposing 9/11 as a false flag, Americans couldn't care less. They're indoctrinated, lazy, and ignorant... tough to do much with people like that.

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been [W

Discussion of hypotheticals is interesting, but can be taken only so far when dealing with historical events 15 years old.

The planning for the attacks at WTC was months or even years prior. The media is totally in the pocket of those who planned and executed the attacks.

The American public has long been conditioned to be in a permanent state of "willing suspension of disbelief" regarding what they see on the TV and read in the papers. The only questions they ask are trivial and irrelevant.

Re: How would the US foreign policy change, had US elites' complicity in 9/11 been [W

The media is totally in the pocket of those who planned and executed the attacks.

What ... even the FOREIGN media of nations that LOATHE the US ... as if !!!

Had the American people known the extent to which 9/11 was a false flag there would have been a revolution - there would be a revolution today; but of course the average American is so distracted with bread and circuses ...
Father of a son killed in the South Tower, whose autopsy established the fatal injuries had been caused not by fireballs, but by explosives:

"My son died, he's died from an explosion. If I was in a courtroom, a jury could not ... not accept that, as a proof. So that's where we have our problem, when I say "Well this is an inside job! Well, my son died from an inside job, from someone putting bombs, detonations." I would make her sit in this room and go through what I've just went with you, and then I would say, you @#!@, now you tell me I'm a conspiracy theorist. Just shows you, how awful our media is ...

When this newspaper reporter was very upfront with me, she said to me, "You know, Bob, - she says - as a reporter I am the problem, because we will lose our jobs. If I take that, just that little bit you just said, to the editor, he will crush it. So I'm telling you right now, I can't put this story out there, the media owners will not allow it, the press will not cover just that, because it'll put a little doubt in people's minds.

The people of the United States are just as much to blame, because they just want to believe that we're good people, that we're an exceptional country. But this is what governments do, it's very machiavellian. Now we have an endless war on terror, I know what these people in Iraq, I know what these people in Syria, I know what these people in Lybia, Afghanistan were going through, 'cause they're all losing children. And that's what it's all about, everybody's losing family members, it's pure hell."

from 0m 28s :

From 31m 38s :

My friend who knows about the security videos will not talk publicly about this! Even now, because he's afraid of losing his pension. He's got a great job at the State department, he's gonna retire in - he's in his late 50's, he's got 6 or 8 more years to go, he wants to stay, he loves his life - he doesn't want to lose his job, he doesn't want to get fired! And he's afraid - because the WhistleBlowers are screwed in this country. It is just they ... We are screwed, if we talk!

And people get the message, believe me ... If you're looking at me and you're like "I know some stuff about 9/11 too and ... what did they do to Susan? Oh, they've thrown her in prison, yeah she's in prison now. Yeah, they've just destroyed her reputation. Do you want to be me? If you're in the intelligence community, do you want to be me?"

So, the citizens of the USA fear to confront their government on its crimes, the US media fears to raise these issues, as under the Patriot Act every US citizen can be thrown in jail without a court hearing, be drugged there:
Investigate 9/11 - Susan Lindauer - Part 1 of 2 - YouTube "The government, the justice department requested permission to forcibly drug me, with needle injections of Haldol, Ativan and Prozac. They were going to lobotomize me, chemically lobotomize me."
and held there for many years until the prisoner submits himself to what the government requests of him. The media of the United States is a sham and cooperates fully with that Gulag system:
Investigate 9/11 - Susan Lindauer - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube "The media was absolutely complicit. And when I was locked up, the New York Times had verified the story through 4 sources, then, while I was locked up, they contacted my father who is a Republican ... they said, 'Why won't she use the drugs? Why won't she just help us out here - and take those drugs? And why is she being so difficult? Can't you pressure your daughter?'

Investigate 9/11 - Susan Lindauer - Part 2 of 2 - YouTube "The New York Times sat through that hearing, knowing that I wanted a trial. The lead sentence of the New York Times story was "She stuck her tongue out to the prosecutor" ... What the f@#$?! I was sitting right in front of the New York Times reporter, he could not have seen my face to know, if I stuck my tongue out at the prosecutor, but he printed that as the lead of his story.

If you watched the film which I've linked in my post - The Anatomy of a Great Deception - you would see that the evidence for the controlled demolition of the WTC towers is overwhelming and solid. Just the nano-engineered nature of the thermite, found throughout the WTC dust, excludes the possibility of the Al-Qaeda plane attacks being the only reason of the towers' collapse, as it could only have been produced in high-tech laboratories. One can say what one will about the Arabs, yet one cannot suspect them of using nanotechnology:
fig9.png

“Reaction rates between nanosize aluminum and metal oxides can be significantly greater than those observed with traditional micron-size thermite powders. Reactions occurring between metal and metal oxide powders are accompanied by the generation of high temperatures (>3000 K). Super-thermites, formed by mixing of aluminum and metal oxide nanopowders result in energy release rate by two orders of magnitude higher than similar mixtures consisting of micron size reactants”

All these data suggest that the thermitic material found in the WTC dust is a form of nanothermite, not ordinary (macro-) thermite.

From "Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe", p. 25, The Open Chemical Physics Journal, Vol. 2, ISSN: 1874-4125, Active Thermitic Material Discovered in Dust from the 9/11 World Trade Center Catastrophe

The nanothermite, found in the WTC dust is twice more potent than the military grade thermite.

Americans display a primitive level of hypocrisy, fear and duplicity, with the majority of them willing to silently cooperate with their government to ignore these truths or at least to try to defer their discussion/revelation to as late as possible. And in this they're not unique, suffice it to consider the Germans' behaviour in the Third Reich or the Russians under Putin, who're showing no willingness to conclude the investigations into the 1999 apartment bombings, which instigated the second anti-Chechen war and shot up the Putin's ratings.

The very ugly and grotesque about the American national duplicity is that both the state officials abroad and the media and the citizens are deeply indoctrinated in and still actively committed to the promotion of the moral authority of America.

Many find it impossible their government could be so evil as to hatch a plan to murder its citizens to start a war, while - as in similar cases elsewhere - the initial motives of the planners need not have been explicitly evil, as could have been conceived well intended, patriotic and beneficial for the country. The possible explanation of the events is that neocons or other group around and behind Bush decided not to prevent Al-Qaeda's attacks but instead help it make it more spectacular so to rally the population behind the aggression against Iraq, which had to stop Saddam Hussein's plans to switch the oil trade from dollars to Euros:
From 36m 56s :

"If we had to play by the normal economic rules, we would have a normal-sized military, not a massive global military, which is larger than the next 20 nations combined, which is what we have right now. So, if the dollar loses its status as the world's reserve currency, that is the pillar which underpins the American supremacy, then the military pillar, which is the other pillar of American supremacy, would fall away as well." But in November 2000 the most serious attack on the sacred dollar was about to take place ...

'There was a guy once named Saddam Hussein who said - 'You know, I'm kind of mad United States is bombing me and Britain too, so I'm gonna sell oil in Euros.' He switched the oil trade to Euros in the fall 2000 - it's a big secret in the United States.'

'From 2001 till the very beginning of the war Iraq exported about 3.3 billion barrels of oil. We bought 2.5 of these billion, we bought two thirds, but we had to pay in Euros! The Federal Reserve could not print Euros, so we had to sell gems to Europe to get the Euros or whatever we sell to Europe in goods and services in order use Euros to buy oil from Iraq. So petrodollar recycling system was beginning to break down ...'

'The other big secret is the first thing the Bush administration did, when they took over Iraq in May of 2003 was to return Iraq's oil transactions from the Euro back to the dollar.' While all this was happening, the American public was given very little information about how important oil and the petrodollars were to the US ...

And so they've saved the American empire, would the empire's citizens really want to know how it was saved?

A true terrorist act, or a successful false flag event like 9/11, have always been used by ruling elites to fan the flames of passion among the masses. It's a tried and true gambit, and the masses fall for it every time.

In the case of 9/11, after the initial passions died down a bit, the only opposition to the "shoot first and ask questions later" crowd (the Bush Admin., neocons, and most Republicans in general) was the radical left in the Democratic Party - and whatever token resistance was put up by rank and file Dems who were just playing at politics. The truth is, the leadership of both parties are in the bag for the Establishment - so in that sense, it was unlikely that anything would get out that would derail the march to war.

Had the American people known the extent to which 9/11 was a false flag there would have been a revolution - there would be a revolution today; but of course the average American is so distracted with bread and circuses that they know next to nothing about how the real world operates. Even today, though there is a lot of credible information out there exposing 9/11 as a false flag, Americans couldn't care less. They're indoctrinated, lazy, and ignorant... tough to do much with people like that.

:lamo

Sure.......let me guess, you think the moon landings were faked too. And that Iraq was all about the oil, and Saddam was a peaceful guy who loved fluffy bunnies and the Kurds and Iranians gassed themselves.

With the aid of the CIA, of course.

And the Taliban? Swell guys, of course. After all they opposed the Illuminati who flew planes into buildings in the name of PROFIT, after all.

But yeah. Your "revolution" fantasies are just that---fantasies.

Sure.......let me guess, you think the moon landings were faked too. And that Iraq was all about the oil, and Saddam was a peaceful guy who loved fluffy bunnies and the Kurds and Iranians gassed themselves.

And the Taliban? Swell guys, of course. After all they opposed the Illuminati who flew planes into buildings in the name of PROFIT, after all.

I think he spoke of the revolution from the moral point of view, as it is a moral duty to fight those who deceive in order to start wars where millions die.

That Saddam Hussein gassed Kurds does not justify the war crimes committed against the civilian Iraqi population by the soldiers of the US army.

The motives for the neocons or other groups in the US elite to invade Iraq could have not been necessarily driven by profit, but rather fallacious strategic considerations of securing America's power, as described in the last youtube video I've attached, the documentary "Iraq Conspiracy".

What are your reasons to not desire a revolution?

Politboxer"
Your quote, "The nanothermite, found in the WTC dust is twice more potent than the military grade thermite."

You do know the N. Harriet stated it would have taken thousands of metric tons of the stuff he alleges he found to produced the results seen.

Doesn't bode well for the military grade thermite. :lamo

That Super High Intensity Thermite is just the sh,.... well, you know.

I think he spoke of the revolution from the moral point of view, as it is a moral duty to fight those who deceive in order to start wars where millions die.

That Saddam Hussein gassed Kurds does not justify the war crimes committed against the civilian Iraqi population by the soldiers of the US army.

The motives for the neocons or other groups in the US elite to invade Iraq could have not been necessarily driven by profit, but rather fallacious strategic considerations of securing America's power, as described in the last youtube video I've attached, the documentary "Iraq Conspiracy".

What are your reasons to not desire a revolution?

Well, let's start with the fact that revolutions are always bloody and rip places apart. I have no desire to see America ripped apart because some fanatic thinks that he's the chosen one, or because people think one political system is better then another, or religion, etc.

Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. That's a fact. He also sponsored various terrorist groups. That's also a fact.

In war, accidents happen. The claims of "war crimes" have been so politically motivated that who knows what really happened.

Are you familiar with any false flags??

Assuming 9/11 was not a false flag, has the U.S. Government ever conducted a false flag operation to deliberately deceive the population - that you are aware of??

Other nations??

Assuming 9/11 was not a false flag, has the U.S. Government ever conducted a false flag operation to deliberately deceive the population - that you are aware of??

Other nations??

Operation Northwoods (shot down by JFK)
Gulf of Tonkin

Not the US: Reichstag Fire

However, 9/11 is more akin to the Pearl Harbor Attacks than the Reichstag Fire. The American Reichstag Fire has yet to happen, but it's coming.

Other nations??

The Germans were very fond of false flag operations during WW2.

Various other groups used them at one point or another.

9/11, however, wasn't a false flag operation so I don't know why your bringing it up. There's exactly zero credible evidence that that was the case.

Gulf of Tonkin

However, 9/11 is more akin to the Pearl Harbor Attacks than the Reichstag Fire. The American Reichstag Fire has yet to happen, but it's coming.

But Northwoods doesn't really count, seeing as it never actually happened.

But Northwoods doesn't really count, seeing as it never actually happened.

Not Northwoods or any of the other 16 related proposals from the same period that CT's don't know about (don't show up on the 1st page of a Google search) that were also immediately round filed.

I've always been fascinated how Operation Northwoods - an example of how da gubmint rejects inside-jobs is the CT's best evidence that da gubmint does inside-jobs.

And they don't see that rather obvious fact :confused:

You do know the N. Harriet stated it would have taken thousands of metric tons of the stuff he alleges he found to produced the results seen.
Nanothermite had been discovered by professor of physics Steven Jones, this is the story of the discovery youtu.be/wkaX5n3pfZE That was the first untruth in your post, whether other things aren't also untrue, such as who he is, what he said and why his words have any significance, that you have to provide proofs for
That Super High Intensity Thermite is just the sh,.... well, you know.
chips_xerogel_exotherm_s.png

The energy release of the nanothermite found in the WTC dust - the red-grey chips - was compared with the nanothermite produced at a military laboratory. As you can see the maximum energy release of the WTC incendiary is double the value of the current military variant. Here professor Steven Jones explain exactly this fact. You did not look at the evidence, yet nonetheless passed a (false) judgement, why?
Well, let's start with the fact that revolutions are always bloody and rip places apart. I have no desire to see America ripped apart because some fanatic thinks that he's the chosen one, or because people think one political system is better then another, or religion, etc.

Saddam Hussein had weapons of mass destruction. That's a fact. He also sponsored various terrorist groups. That's also a fact.

In war, accidents happen. The claims of "war crimes" have been so politically motivated that who knows what really happened.
Let me reformulate the question for you, what are your reasons to not uncover the truth of 9/11?

Iraq had been supplied with weapons by the USA in the war against Iran in the 70's and S. Hussein was subsequently installed as the head of Iraq by the CIA, which knew better than the Iraqis what weapons they had as the CIA had been supplying them. It's a mantra you seem to be repeating in regards the WMD .. Are you excluding the possibility of the US power elites trying to crush Iraq's attempts to dismantle the petrodollar recycling?

Look into the accidents you're speaking about https://youtu.be/x7IP5PK0zDQ?t=1m56s. More Victim of the Usage of Chemical Weapon. This is how Americans kill innocent civilians and them call them "killed in combat" https://theintercept.com/drone-papers/the-assassination-complex/. This American raped and murdered by accident https://youtu.be/qFOF-jv32dA.

America is an empire that spreads evil, and lies about it. And your comments show that you fear to face the truth, you're not free, and not only do you lie to yourself about it, you lie to the world about the phantom moral authority of the United States. Americans now fear the false god of the American moral predominance which permitted the vast horrible crimes of the past 15 years, they've been listening to this god and he has deceived them and your comments reveal the fear of what will come after this idol collapses. You, who arrogantly lecture other nations on free speech, cannot allow a father to speak out publicly about who murdered of his son.

None of you have commented on the facts of the courtless indictments, Gulag-style persecution of the 9/11 whistleblowers, the complicity of the entire mass media apparatus in the US ... And why? It seems you wait for somebody to come and tell you what the truth is and what you should do. You're not free any more, having followed the lies for too long, you're unsure what to do when the lies will collapse. Truly the USA have become a "land of the victims, home of the cowards."

Not Northwoods or any of the other 16 related proposals from the same period that CT's don't know about (don't show up on the 1st page of a Google search) that were also immediately round filed.

I've always been fascinated how Operation Northwoods - an example of how da gubmint rejects inside-jobs is the CT's best evidence that da gubmint does inside-jobs.

And they don't see that rather obvious fact :confused:

Very true. But then again, that's expecting intellectual honesty from people who, well, aren't intellectually honest.

Nanothermite had been discovered by professor of physics Steven Jones, this is the story of the discovery youtu.be/wkaX5n3pfZE That was the first untruth in your post, whether other things aren't also untrue, such as who he is, what he said and why his words have any significance, that you have to provide proofs for

chips_xerogel_exotherm_s.png

The energy release of the nanothermite found in the WTC dust - the red-grey chips - was compared with the nanothermite produced at a military laboratory. As you can see the maximum energy release of the WTC incendiary is double the value of the current military variant. Here professor Steven Jones explain exactly this fact. You did not look at the evidence, yet nonetheless passed a (false) judgement, why?

Let me reformulate the question for you, what are your reasons to not uncover the truth of 9/11?

Iraq had been supplied with weapons by the USA in the war against Iran in the 70's and S. Hussein was subsequently installed as the head of Iraq by the CIA, which knew better than the Iraqis what weapons they had as the CIA had been supplying them. It's a mantra you seem to be repeating in regards the WMD .. Are you excluding the possibility of the US power elites trying to crush Iraq's attempts to dismantle the petrodollar recycling?

Look into the accidents you're speaking about https://youtu.be/x7IP5PK0zDQ?t=1m56s. More Victim of the Usage of Chemical Weapon. This is how Americans kill innocent civilians and them call them "killed in combat" https://theintercept.com/drone-papers/the-assassination-complex/. This American raped and murdered by accident https://youtu.be/qFOF-jv32dA.

America is an empire that spreads evil, and lies about it. And your comments show that you fear to face the truth, you're not free, and not only do you lie to yourself about it, you lie to the world about the phantom moral authority of the United States. Americans now fear the false god of the American moral predominance which permitted the vast horrible crimes of the past 15 years, they've been listening to this god and he has deceived them and your comments reveal the fear of what will come after this idol collapses. You, who arrogantly lecture other nations on free speech, cannot allow a father to speak out publicly about who murdered of his son.

None of you have commented on the facts of the courtless indictments, Gulag-style persecution of the 9/11 whistleblowers, the complicity of the entire mass media apparatus in the US ... And why? It seems you wait for somebody to come and tell you what the truth is and what you should do. You're not free any more, having followed the lies for too long, you're unsure what to do when the lies will collapse. Truly the USA have become a "land of the victims, home of the cowards."

More like "land of the unbelieving in any bull**** conspiracy theory some moron pushes forwards, at least(thankfully) the majority" but that doesn't really roll off the tongue.

I have no reason to "uncover" the "truth" about 9/11 because the truth has already been uncovered. Saddam took power in a coup---I'm sure you've heard of those, right? He wasn't "installed by the CIA". There's no SPECTRE trying to crush Iraq's economy like you seem to think.

You think America is "an empire of evil". You believe in moronic conspiracy theories. You're an idiot

Thermite isn't new. We are all familiar with it and the history.Prof. Cold Fusion Jones had to discover it because he was losing market share in the 9/11 CT world and decided he needed to come up with a way to explain how the Towers could be brought down by bombs that make no noise. Thermite was his way of getting back in the game. We can go back and forth about the Bentham pay-to-publish paper but that's old, boring and misses the point completely. It doesn't really matter if Prof. Jones actually discovered Thermite in the WTC debris dust.

Do you know why?

Gulf of Tonkin

The American Reichstag Fire HAS happened, and one of the signs of it was 90 days of molten iron. Another sign was sickness and disease manifested in workers at Ground Zero consistent with disease and sicknesses from radiation poisoning seen at Chernobyl and Hiroshima. Yes, high probability that the American Reichstag Fire was nuclear in nature.

Very true. But then again, that's expecting intellectual honesty from people who, well, aren't intellectually honest.

They don't know how to be. They can not think. They can not apply the processes of logic and reason and because of that they work problems backwards. They can't escape the mind trap.

The ones who aren't just trolling for attention anyway.

They don't know how to be. They can not think. They can not apply the processes of logic and reason and because of that they work problems backwards. They can't escape the mind trap.

The ones who aren't just trolling for attention anyway.

True true.

Back
Top Bottom