• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How would a Christian nation defend itself against oppression?

You see what you want to see. :shrug:

Believe what you want. Anyway.......this isn't the topic or the section for that.

You see what you want to see.

Believe what you want.

It's a great example of you choosing which of God's Word to accept and which to ignore. His Words were very clear.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

Last edited:
You see what you want to see.

Believe what you want.

It's a great example of you choosing which of God's Word to accept and which to ignore. His Words were very clear.
:roll:

Which part of this isn't the topic or the section for that, is hard to understand?

You talk about compassion, brotherly love and peace.....:roll:............

....................and yet you can't even discipline yourself to show simple respect for the author and anyone interested in this topic
just so you can express your hatred to one who isn't pro-choice like you................
...............must be a horrible bee buzzing around in your bonnet - you're keen on out-of-topic conflict!
You're trying to be a comedian? :mrgreen:

You want a smackdown on abortion - go to the abortion section!

Bye.

Last edited:
:roll:

Which part of this isn't the topic or the section for that, is hard to understand?

You talk about compassion, brotherly love and peace.....:roll:............

....................and yet you can't even discipline yourself to show simple respect for the author and anyone interested in this topic
just so you can express your hatred to one who isn't pro-choice like you................
...............must be a horrible bee buzzing around in your bonnet - you're keen on out-of-topic conflict!
You're trying to be a comedian? :mrgreen:

You want a smackdown on abortion - go to the abortion section!

Bye.

LOL you jumped into the tangent...got your butt kicked as usual...and now vent all your indignant self-righteousness ALSO off-topic.

LOLOL Your amusing hypocrisy is noted. And I havent expressed hatred of any people. A cult, perhaps. Any people? No. Dont lie...that's a sin.

This is the barely coherent and grammatically inept speech of a man who desperately wants to be able to claim that he "cured coronavirus."

That's it, in a nutshell. When we do get a handle on this crisis, he wants to be able to pull out footage and declare "I called it! I said use this! I said try this! I told them to do this, it was my idea!" He's just doing it with lots of stupid stuff because he doesnt want to miss an opportunity. He's afraid 'the big one' will be mentioned and he wont get credit for it.

It's all about declaring himself the savior of the cv crisis and we'll hear all about it, esp in his campaign. (Which is basically each of his press briefings these days) --- Lursa

No. A hypothetical nation that follows the Christian principles. A nation filled with Christians who follow Christian principles.

Then they may raise the sword due to religious/biblical reason where "nonbelievers" would not.

I find it a ridiculous interpretation of the word secular when speaking of america. You are a christian nation despite what your constitution has to say on the matter.

We are greatly influenced by the Christian religion through our democracy, which allows and protects freedom of religion and belief, that provides the exec branch, Congress and the courts to have done what you believe best speaks to your religion. All because of our constitution as written by our founding fathers, which constitution was written as a secular, non-religious document. America now has barely over 50% whom identify themselves as religious people, not all of whom are Christian. You're striking-out all the way around.

We are greatly influenced by the Christian religion through our democracy, which allows and protects freedom of religion and belief, that provides the exec branch, Congress and the courts to have done what you believe best speaks to your religion. All because of our constitution as written by our founding fathers, which constitution was written as a secular, non-religious document. America now has barely over 50% whom identify themselves as religious people, not all of whom are Christian. You're striking-out all the way around.
The figure you give is misleading. 50% is the mark given for those remaining with a church. It is not the percentage of people who believe in a god. It is the church that is losing people, not religion.

How Many Americans Believe in God?
n4m-_wsdzeookywenuwnbw.png

The Christians are always pushing what they suppose to be peace&love verses at us. What would happen to a Christian nation if it came under serious oppression and perhaps even full war? Would they survive without the help of the disbelievers who can "raise the sword"?

How would a Christian nation defend itself against oppression?

Like this:

Based on a true story.
Directed and produced by Clint Eastwood. The "Sacramento Heroes" portrayed themselves in the film.

* note: the active shooter scene in which Spencer armed himself with a pen turned out to be a false alarm. It was not a referral to an actual incident.

I remember this was in the news when it happened. Just finished watching the movie.
The Christianity of Spencer was really highlighted in this movie. The heroes had saved so many lives.

Spencer's prayer scene.

Last edited:
The Christians are always pushing what they suppose to be peace&love verses at us. What would happen to a Christian nation if it came under serious oppression and perhaps even full war? Would they survive without the help of the disbelievers who can "raise the sword"?
Jesus said: "But I say unto you, Hate your enemies, curse them that curse you, do evil to them that hate you, and slay them which despitefully use you, and persecute you"

If Christian history is any guide Christians followed my re-write of Matthew 5:44: "But I say unto you, Love your enemies, bless them that curse you, do good to them that hate you, and pray for them which despitefully use you, and persecute you;".

God is our Defender

Back
Top Bottom