• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How World Fell Out of Love with Obama...

You would not know the truth if it bit you on the a**. That is why so many here either ignore and or put you in your place on a daily basis. You have consistently been proven wrong on so many issues, when you do occasionally make a valid point it gets ignored.

I proved him wrong and he still denys it

Have a look in the basement sometime, see what others have said about you. Most of it cannot be repeated here. It speaks volumes about what many here, both Right and Left, long time posters and newbies, feel about your posts.

I usually don't have time to go there, almost never, there is plenty upstairs to dwell on...but I will check it out when I have time.

And kudos do not equal sane and rational posts in regards to what others say about you downstairs. How many times have you been banned?

Don't know, haven't kept count. Getting banned means I pissed off some liberal dopes and they complained, like the whiny little ****s that they are .........and in my book, that's pretty damn cool! :2razz:

Well let me add mine...you are wrong a good bit of the time like the best of us BUT you think outside the box, and you think for yourself....I like that.

+1 TO U.

Thank you.

I'm falling out of love with you two. :roll:

Didn't we have some kind of a topic or something?

Yes we did until some libs derailed it because of "their" hate for me.

Cracks me up every time a Lefty accuses me of hate.....it's never true and besides...they invented the word!

I usually don't have time to go there, almost never, there is plenty upstairs to dwell on...but I will check it out when I have time.

Don't know, haven't kept count. Getting banned means I pissed off some liberal dopes and they complained, like the whiny little ****s that they are .........and in my book, that's pretty damn cool! :2razz:

Thank you.

Yes we did until some libs derailed it because of "their" hate for me.

Cracks me up every time a Lefty accuses me of hate.....it's never true and besides...they invented the word!

Wrong as usual Mickey. How can you hate someone you have never met. I will disagre with you, but not hate.

Back on topic

You have some foreign press polls to prove your point on Obamas overseas popularity?

he rest of the world fell as hard for Barack Obama as Americans did.

Back in 2008, the same qualities in the 47-year-old senator from Illinois that excited U.S. voters enthralled people around the globe. He was a fresh face and a compelling orator. He had spent his childhood in the Asia-Pacific, and his skin color alone made billions of people feel a connection with him. Perhaps most importantly, he was not George W. Bush, the president who invaded Iraq. Obama promised “hope” and “change” and people believed he could deliver—that he would end wars in Muslim countries, improve America’s standing on human rights, even alleviate global poverty. “Yes we can!” shouted The Age, an Australian newspaper, when he won office. Just months later, the rookie president was awarded the Nobel Peace Prize, a nod more to his promise than to anything he had accomplished.

How the World Fell Out of Love with Obama - POLITICO Magazine

It's no wonder , Obama has done more to divide the Country than Confederate Army ! He continues to incite and condemn law enforcement and sides with known FELONS ! This is a POS that releases top known terrorist and 3 times convicted FELONS . Was that the "change" the American people bought into ?

Wrong as usual Mickey. How can you hate someone you have never met. I will disagre with you, but not hate.

Back on topic

You have some foreign press polls to prove your point on Obamas overseas popularity?

People hate the NRA and gun owners, who they never met....daily!

Fair enough from your perspective on that topic.

No, all I have is the article I posted.

Yes I look foolish because I typed veto proof instead of filibuster proof, not to mention they are the same thing when the president is of the same party. But go ahead and claim how you and your magical Google can change facts

Speaking of facts, do you know exactly how long Obama enjoyed that "filibuster proof" majority? I bet not. If you don't give me answer I will get it for you.

It's no wonder , Obama has done more to divide the Country than Confederate Army ! He continues to incite and condemn law enforcement and sides with known FELONS ! This is a POS that releases top known terrorist and 3 times convicted FELONS . Was that the "change" the American people bought into ?

this statement is just plain not true. not even close to true.

They bought into the words of a Pied Piper and a charlatan!

Yet he could win a 3rd time easily.......

As POLITICO discovered in Cuba, Egypt and Ukraine, few things make people long for the extension of an Obama presidency more than the words “Donald Trump.”

Read more: How the World Fell Out of Love with Obama - POLITICO Magazine
Follow us: @politico on Twitter | Politico on Facebook

That in itself ....is a pathetic travesty of intelligence. :2sick1::crazy3:

Last edited:
They bought into the words of a Pied Piper and a charlatan!

That in itself is a pathetic travesty of intelligence. :2sick1::crazy3:

Or an indictment of your own intelligence.

Or an indictment of your own intelligence.

Not a chance. I would never endorse a Leftist! It flies in the face of everything I hold dear! Lefties are all about emotion and what feels good....logic be damned!!

Anti-gun or sensible gun laws?....nothing but emotion...no logic.

BLM? Same thing.

Support for obama? Same thing.

Obama seemed to HIDE his agenda the first few years and closer and closer to the end of his terms he then makes it much more clear with pushing his agenda very strong and now has woke up many people that are not blind

People hate the NRA and gun owners, who they never met....daily!

Fair enough from your perspective on that topic.

No, all I have is the article I posted.

To hate someone purely because of there political opinion seems rather sophmoric dont you agree? That is why our politicians in DC can not govern.

You really should have stated that in the original post, it is based on your opinion, not a fact based on concrete evidence, if you do that in the future posts it will go a long way towards seperating facts from opinion. I just wanted to clear it up, thank you.

Last edited:
To hate someone purely because of there political opinion seems rather sophmoric dont you agree? That is why our politicians in DC can not govern.

You really should have stated that in the original post, it is based on your opinion, not a fact based on concrete evidence, if you do that in the future posts it will go a long way towards seperating facts from opinion. I just wanted to clear it up, thank you.

who decides what is FACT??? yep only the ones with logic.... the higher the logic more proof that something is a fact.. this is why the voters must pass a high wisdom test for voting so they will know better what a FACT TRULY IS

Speaking of facts, do you know exactly how long Obama enjoyed that "filibuster proof" majority? I bet not. If you don't give me answer I will get it for you.

4 months, 1 week.

Not to mention all they had to do was flip 1 or 2 votes the rest of the 2 years to pass bills. But Obama wasted his all his political capital on a bill that even his own party didn't fully approve.

who decides what is FACT??? yep only the ones with logic.... the higher the logic more proof that something is a fact.. this is why the voters must pass a high wisdom test for voting so they will know better what a FACT TRULY IS

That statement is not logical, it contradicts its self.

I wouldn't say I fell for the hoopla but I was expecting better than what we got.

"Yes We Can! but we won't."

4 months, 1 week.

Not to mention all they had to do was flip 1 or 2 votes the rest of the 2 years to pass bills. But Obama wasted his all his political capital on a bill that even his own party didn't fully approve.

LOL Flipping GOP votes is not so easy. Remember the goal was to block anything Obama wanted even if it was something the GOP previously supported. The entire 1st term was devoted to the effort to make Obama a 1 term President. But still the AHC bill was an historic achievement, Presidents have been trying to reform HC for 100 years and all failed.

Back
Top Bottom