• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will they spin the Arizona "audit"?

independentusa

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
We have been told that the reason for the halt in the Arizona report being released is because of covid. They might be right, but I think it has more to do with how they can spin it to meet the requirements of those who paid them for the report. The report HAS to show fraud and rigging of some sort because that is what they were paid to find or at least make up since there seems to be no problems with the previous audits that were conducted with the GOP in control. Of course because they kept everything they did under wraps, they can make things up and never be found out. The actual details on how they came up with their "results" will never be made public, just their findings. Your guess is as good as mine on what the spin will be, but I am sure it will be enough for the GOP, who control the state, to say Trump won.

Even the most ardent Trumper must be starting to question this. OK that was my Pollyanna moment for the day. It will somehow indicate fraud but will not be t have solid facts to support their findings and it won't matter squat to Trumpers?

Even the most ardent Trumper must be starting to question this.
HA! They will take any little tidbit released by Ninjas and blow it all up into a major conspiracy, and when the election results still don't change, will start more and more threads screaming from the rooftops about how they were cheated.
I actually read an article - don't remember the link unfortunately - that said a lot of Republicans are now getting worried that audits like the Arizona one are driving even more moderate Republicans and Independents away from their party. I hope it's true.

Does anyone even care what the Cyber Ninja's report contains anymore?

The report will say we found some "suspicious" stuff, but without the "routers" we can't complete our report, and the Ninjas will move on to the next State that wants to pay them the big bucks to look for Chinese bamboo fibers, and the CEO of Ninja must be killing himself laughing at the gullible morons who keep paying big bucks to his company, and to his pocket.

they and Republican Media (and the disgraced ex-President) will latch on to ONE thing. that's all it takes with these people.

hell, they stayed mostly quite about the attempted insurrection (or downplayed it) so latching on to one small thing is all they need to scream that the con man from New York was cheated.

it's how they roll.

I DO! It will be the best satire I have read in ages, WHEN it is finally released :p

I DO! It will be the best satire I have read in ages, WHEN it is finally released :p
I'm temped to think that there will be a few far fetched excuses about why they can't release a report. No fault of their own, of course.

Even the most ardent Trumper must be starting to question this. OK that was my Pollyanna moment for the day. It will somehow indicate fraud but will not be t have solid facts to support their findings and it won't matter squat to Trumpers?
The original optimism is that this would blow the presidency open and force the country to reinstate Trump.

That ship has sailed sunk

The original optimism is that this would blow the presidency open and force the country to reinstate Trump.

That ship has sailed sunk
Their next chance to do so: August 18, only 3 days away (y)

The burden of proof in on the right. They will have to prove fraud, not just hint at it. They know the can't prove it, but that isn't the goal. The goal is continued lies to sow doubt, which is their only hope, as futile as it is, to get power back. They need a lot more dupes than they already have, and more unproven claims are not going to get them anyone new.

We have been told that the reason for the halt in the Arizona report being released is because of covid. They might be right, but I think it has more to do with how they can spin it to meet the requirements of those who paid them for the report. The report HAS to show fraud and rigging of some sort because that is what they were paid to find or at least make up since there seems to be no problems with the previous audits that were conducted with the GOP in control. Of course because they kept everything they did under wraps, they can make things up and never be found out. The actual details on how they came up with their "results" will never be made public, just their findings. Your guess is as good as mine on what the spin will be, but I am sure it will be enough for the GOP, who control the state, to say Trump won.
The cyber Ninjas will convince the rubes of anything. I'm surprised they didn't just fire out some crazy rambling nonsense pointing to "Illegal Mexicans" voting for their dead grandmothers.

The cyber Ninjas will convince the rubes of anything. I'm surprised they didn't just fire out some crazy rambling nonsense pointing to "Illegal Mexicans" voting for their dead grandmothers.
Obviously that's not the case, what really happened is those bamboo fake ballots gave the conservatives COVID because something something chayna.

The CN's probably slipped away in the night (as ninjas tend to do). The cabin in Montana is vacant. The report was used as fuel to keep them warm.

They will release a report with enough "what ifs", maybes and supposition to keep the trumpanzees worked up but there will be no proof of actual wide spread voter fraud. They will hang their hats on some isolated findings that happen in all elections and call for Biden to resign. This is so very predictable it should be funny but it's not.

Let's remember what happened in California, Trump and Elder were claiming voter fraud before the first vote was counted, this is the playbook for the party of sore losers. It would seem their new goal is to cause the people to not trust the election results before the election even happens.

The Cyber Ninjas are going to have to release their records.
The court said the main contractor, Florida company Cyber Ninjas, was subject to the records law because it was performing a core government function that the Senate farmed out.

From the article......
"Republicans who control the Senate have tried for months to keep secret how their contractors are conducting the recount"

Now, why would they want to do that?

The so-called 'audit' is scheduled to be released on September 24th.
https://www.azmirror.com/blog/senate-plans-to-release-2020-election-audit-report-on-sept-24/
The Arizona Senate will release its long-awaited and repeatedly delayed election “audit” report to the public on Sept. 24.
Senate President Karen Fann and Senate Judiciary Committee Chairman Warren Petersen, who jointly issued the subpoenas that initiated the review of the 2020 general election in Maricopa County, will receive the report on the Senate floor at 1 p.m. that day, which will be followed by a hearing about the findings.
Although Fann has said the goal is to restore voters’ confidence in the electoral process, she hired Cyber Ninjas, an unknown cybersecurity firm with no experience in auditing or elections that is run by Doug Logan, a man who espoused debunked election conspiracy theories alleging Donald Trump really won the 2020 election in Arizona and elsewhere.

Last edited:
Their spin will be: "please give more money".

From the article......
"Republicans who control the Senate have tried for months to keep secret how their contractors are conducting the recount"

Now, why would they want to do that?
They hired a bunch of 7-year-olds that barely could count?

I think that's a Friday...also known as "take out the trash" day hoping the story loses steam over the weekend.
Maybe they will release it at a parking lot of some kind of landscaping firm.

Back
Top Bottom