• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will the republican voting base react to the fact that they are dying out?

How will conservatives react to become more and more of a minority?

• They will grumble, but will peacefully respect the will of the people

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • They will double down on gerrymandering and voter disenfranchisement

Votes: 13 76.5%
  • They will blatantly violate the constitution, and try to reinstate Jim Crow era laws

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • There will be a huge uptick in domestic terrorism

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • There will be full blown civil war. The south will become a radioactive wasteland

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
When people get old enough they die. Wait and see.

If you have information to the contrary,let's see it.

:lol:

Everyone who's ever been born has eventually died up to right now.

When liberal policies create enough upheaval and chaos, people of all ages will turn to the right.

When people get old enough they die. Wait and see.

If you have information to the contrary,let's see it.

:lol:

Everyone who's ever been born has eventually died up to right now.

Being a Obama or Hillary supporter doesn't make you immortal. Left wingers get old and die too, but they typically mature and become more Conservative before they do.

Conservatism isn't going to die out, especially if people like you keep inflicting people like Obama on the rest of America and the world.

The new generation of Cons just replaces the old generation.

When liberal policies create enough upheaval and chaos, people of all ages will turn to the right.

Very few members of minorities will ever vote for those who hate,fear and despise them.

Wait 30 or 40 years and see.

"Better days are coming." ~ But not for today's out of touch,running out of time,GOP.

The "Little Red Book" of Mao Zedong is simply a philosophy book, a powerful and influential collection of wisdom. It is much better that the teachings of Mao Zedong lead the way of the people versus the teachings of Donald Trump or Fred Phelps
Phelps ? teachings from the Donald ? Nothing but ignorance and fear .. things we need NOT .

Once again, as a person of color, i cannot be racist, since racism requires Privilege and power, and people of color have neither.

Pretty neat trick absolving yourself from racism by making up a definition that excludes you. So you believe every single living white person is a POS racist, but not a single black person is. Lol. Ok.

I hope we can get through the change without violence too, but as you said, history does not look promising.

My friend, you obviously are young, most likely "non white" and perhaps " educated "....but only in a book smart/street stupid and ignorant way. "Educated" is a perception and does not necessarily mean you are capable of making good decisions relative to survival because you managed to get through 2 to 8 years of lectures and opinions from liberal educators. Im sorry you feel old "whites" are whats wrong with our country. Regardless of what your liberal professors have told/brainwashed your naive brain...we are not what is wrong with America ( yes....I am over 60, a white male and a very proud and patriotic US Navy special forces veteran that volunteered and served my country so you could go to school and learn how to burn flags and complain how we old white people are whats wrong with America ). Extremely liberal immigration policies, too liberal federal aid policies, lobbyist based politics, corruption, wall street and huge financial corporation greed, terrorism, racism ( on all sides....not the white side as you claimed ), unfair taxation of the hard working middle class Americans and other issues are truly whats wrong with America.

Once you get you feeble backside in the streets, you might begin to realize we are whats right with America and truly are a dying breed that truly understand what America stands for and how it took violence and sacrifice to create....so you can legally go out and exercise your right to protest in a proper way...including the burning of a flag that some feel they should do.. The issue is when you do that, you are also desiccating on the graves of our forefathers and servicemen that gave their lives for American freedom....for every AMERICAN regardless of race, religion, gender, age or background. They didn't die to allow people to illegally enter our country to see what they can get for free........ Thank god not every young adult thinks like you do..... If they did, little red books would eventually become the way of life and would lead to the end of America as we know it and your freedom!

Based on your opinion, I feel perhaps America is not where you should live. Try France.....its more liberal and perhaps a better place for you.....just pray you survive more terrorist attacks that most likely are in their future if they don't close their borders and begin to screen out evil as we did in the late 1700s....

Im a real hairy legged frogman thats pissed off with piss ants like you that think everyones an idiot but you......If things really begin to go badly here in country.....you had better pray you find one of us to protect your ass because you will be incapable of knowing what to do against an enemy thats already here and has plans to harm Americans.......Thats the REAL WORLD we now live in......and has nothing to do with race!

Why am I the only one who voted a rise in domestic terrorism as the far right conservatives comprised mostly of southern whites die out. Skin heads, the religious right and government fearing and hating groups are the most passionate among us. I expect them to go down fighting as society leaves them behind in the dust of history. When the phony scandals they cook up no longer effectively bring results, out will come the guns.

Well, its all much clearer to me now why Ganapathy has such a racist attitude....You truly ARE a big part of the problem. I served with and still have brothers in arms that are " of color " and would bitch slap you right alongside of me..... You are not entitled to anything more or less than your fellow man. You have to earn your way like everyone else. Ignorance is no excuse for your opinion we " whites " are whats wrong with America. Your numbers are growing because of ignorance and or an objective perhaps of exceeding our white numbers believing that somehow, you will benefit from that..... Look at Africa and what its like to live there now....Isnt working out so very well largely because of ignorance.....not because of whites! My black brothers do not hold a grudge because they discovered they could be judged by character and ability alone......and excelled being a part of what we know is an elite group....comprised of men of all colors.....

As long as you elect to spend your energy complaining about how whites are your problem....you will never grow! You are indeed a racist and Americans as a whole are against you for that alone. Guys don't get shot for a burned out light bulb, they get shot for not following common sense and instructions from cops. In time, I would bet good money the Minnesota black driver got shot because he refused to do what the arresting cops instructed him to do and continued to reach for his wallet....or gun.....who knows... Had he put and kept his hands on the wheel ( simple common sense ), he would be alive today... but I will bet you think its iron clad he was shot because he was black. Pathetic....and racist! Had he been white, and reacted identically, he would have been shot as well.......but there would be no rioting or demonstrations....... You are pathetic!

Last edited:
I hope we can get through the change without violence too, but as you said, history does not look promising.

My friend, you obviously are young, most likely "non white" and perhaps " educated "....but only in a book smart/street stupid and ignorant way. "Educated" is a perception and does not necessarily mean you are capable of making good decisions relative to survival because you managed to get through 2 to 8 years of lectures and opinions from liberal educators. Im sorry you feel old "whites" are whats wrong with our country. Regardless of what your liberal professors have told/brainwashed your naive brain...we are not what is wrong with America ( yes....I am over 60, a white male and a very proud and patriotic US Navy special forces veteran that volunteered and served my country so you could go to school and learn how to burn flags and complain how we old white people are whats wrong with America ). Extremely liberal immigration policies, too liberal federal aid policies, lobbyist based politics, corruption, wall street and huge financial corporation greed, terrorism, racism ( on all sides....not the white side as you claimed ), unfair taxation of the hard working middle class Americans and other issues are truly whats wrong with America.

Once you get you feeble backside in the streets, you might begin to realize we are whats right with America and truly are a dying breed that truly understand what America stands for and how it took violence and sacrifice to create....so you can legally go out and exercise your right to protest in a proper way...including the burning of a flag that some feel they should do.. The issue is when you do that, you are also desiccating on the graves of our forefathers and servicemen that gave their lives for American freedom....for every AMERICAN regardless of race, religion, gender, age or background. They didn't die to allow people to illegally enter our country to see what they can get for free........ Thank god not every young adult thinks like you do..... If they did, little red books would eventually become the way of life and would lead to the end of America as we know it and your freedom!

Based on your opinion, I feel perhaps America is not where you should live. Try France.....its more liberal and perhaps a better place for you.....just pray you survive more terrorist attacks that most likely are in their future if they don't close their borders and begin to screen out evil as we did in the late 1700s....

Im a real hairy legged frogman thats pissed off with piss ants like you that think everyones an idiot but you......If things really begin to go badly here in country.....you had better pray you find one of us to protect your ass because you will be incapable of knowing what to do against an enemy thats already here and has plans to harm Americans.......Thats the REAL WORLD we now live in......and has nothing to do with race!

Back
Top Bottom