• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will the next and last debate go?

How will the next and last debate go?

• Total voters
No winner , No looser.
Trump will be Trump. He will be aggressive, talk over Biden and the moderator, dance around questions he does not like, and pretty much half of what he says will be wrong or misrepresenting the truth. Pretty much like the first debate.

Binden will be Biden. He will not be as aggressive, will talk over Trump and the moderator but not as much as Trump, dance around questions he does not like, and misrepresent some points. Pretty much like the first debate.

The public has seen enough of both to know what is going to happen. The debate will not change anyone's mind on how they will vote.
I think pretty much so. [R] vote for Trump and [D] vote for Harris err Biden.

You just can’t help posting garbage threads and whining like a child.
I would be shocked to see you post something that was true and actually researched.
That hasn’t happened yet.
I do believe he is referring to the town hall hosted by Savannah Guthrie. about 2 days ago.

Unless cancelled, the next debate will be another 2 against 1, given the moderator is intensely invested in Joe Biden and is known as a hardcore Democrat. At the "townhall" with Trump, the Democratic moderator interrupted the President 61 times, basically acting as Biden's surrogate, while it was a love fest between the moderator and Biden at his townhall.

How do you think the next and last debate will go?

Trump had the opportunity to debate Biden, but chose not to because he needs the ability to interrupt and talk over his opponent and the moderator.
Good for Savannah, when he first pulled that crap she let him have it. He is not used to answering questions. He chose to do the town hall looking for a big head to head ratings win.....which he lost. Wah

Trump had the opportunity to debate Biden, but chose not to because he needs the ability to interrupt and talk over his opponent and the moderator.
Good for Savannah, when he first pulled that crap she let him have it. He is not used to answering questions. He chose to do the town hall looking for a big head to head ratings win.....which he lost. Wah
Did we ever get the final numbers? Who had the most viewers?

Did we ever get the final numbers? Who had the most viewers?
Biden had 14.1 million on ABC, Trump totaled 13.5 million on NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC

If Trump had the most viewers we would be hearing that endlessly from the POTUS.

Tweety will probably not agree to a virtual format, and Biden would be an idiot to hang out with the team of a maskless COVID patient. no more in person debates, and mic shutoffs should be mandatory. if that means no more debates, cool.

Biden had 14.1 million on ABC, Trump totaled 13.5 million on NBC, MSNBC, and CNBC

If Trump had the most viewers we would be hearing that endlessly from the POTUS.
In defense of Trumpers. Most of them probably couldn’t find those channels on their televisions.

As much as I would like to see a good debate; I would imagine that it would be a rerun of the first debate.

That would be, yet another, unforced error by Trump. IMHO, there are simply to few “still on the fence” voters for what is said in the debate to matter.

Trump will somehow figure out how to bellow belligerently and lose big time. It's what he does.

Debate? With Trump? Impossible. The man is an egomaniacal, ignorant idiot who lies constantly in an effort to escape responsibility for the consequences of his narcissistic ignorance and idiocy. He is a triumphant ascension of glittering brand wrapped round a vacuous, hollow shell which is a mental and moral void. You can't debate with such a person, you can only confront him with evidence to expose the yawning void within him or shout down his idiocy.

Debate indeed. I could more likely debate a small green soap dish than such a mendacious, hollow, orange locus of ignorance, greed and ego. This fool has killed tens of thousands of his fellow Americans with his ego, his ignorance and his idiocy. He deserves to be in prison, not on prime time TV.

Cheers and be well.
Evilroddy.

True, using a channel guide is probably too big a thinking job for them.
That’s why cable providers make it possible to only browse your favorite channels. Why watch channels that cater to sheep.

That’s why cable providers make it possible to only browse your favorite channels. Why watch channels that cater to sheep.
You seem to be trying to make some point here other than Trump supporters are too dumb to find NBC on their TVs?

You seem to be trying to make some point here other than Trump supporters are too dumb to find NBC on their TVs?
It’s called making a counterpoint to your point.

Trump will again, be his own worst enemy. I'm not sure if anyone EVER has inherited 412,000,000 dollars and then as time goes on, has to borrow money. That's just plain weird.
It's like the dude goes to the horse track every-single-day, bets thousands and never,ever cashes a winning ticket. Personally, I'd love to have heard all "The Deals" he's made. Hell, I'd just go in the opposite direction and would be filthy rich now. ..and you right-wingers call him a "Businessman" ? Are you insane?

The next debate is going to be in a WWE wrestling ring, Trump will be dressed as he normally is, and Biden will be in full "uncle sam" regalia.

They will proceed to gently slap each other, repeatedly, while calling each other liars, and this will be commentated upon by whoever the best WWE wrestling commentator is.

At the end, a team of WWE wrestlers, dressed as the previous 44 presidents, will enter the ring and drag them away kicking and screaming, chanting "you are not worthy", before tossing them into a giant ball pit and locking the cage door.

Back
Top Bottom