• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will the next and last debate go?

How will the next and last debate go?

• Total voters

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Unless cancelled, the next debate will be another 2 against 1, given the moderator is intensely invested in Joe Biden and is known as a hardcore Democrat. At the "townhall" with Trump, the Democratic moderator interrupted the President 61 times, basically acting as Biden's surrogate, while it was a love fest between the moderator and Biden at his townhall.

How do you think the next and last debate will go?

As much as I would like to see a good debate; I would imagine that it would be a rerun of the first debate.

No winner , No looser.
Trump will be Trump. He will be aggressive, talk over Biden and the moderator, dance around questions he does not like, and pretty much half of what he says will be wrong or misrepresenting the truth. Pretty much like the first debate.

Binden will be Biden. He will not be as aggressive, will talk over Trump and the moderator but not as much as Trump, dance around questions he does not like, and misrepresent some points. Pretty much like the first debate.

The public has seen enough of both to know what is going to happen. The debate will not change anyone's mind on how they will vote.

Unless cancelled, the next debate will be another 2 against 1, given the moderator is intensely invested in Joe Biden and is known as a hardcore Democrat. At the "townhall" with Trump, the Democratic moderator interrupted the President 61 times, basically acting as Biden's surrogate, while it was a love fest between the moderator and Biden at his townhall.

Haven’t given it much thought tbh. The Commission currently has issues with actually calling itself unbiased with the fiasco of Scully. I lean toward calling off any future debates. They’re worthless.

Town-halls seem to be a better venue but as we’ve seen they too are skewed towards Biden. But at least it gives more opportunities to present a case by the candidates. I didn’t watch the last ones and most likely won’t watch any new ones.

The last debate doesn't matter. Everyone's mind is made up.

.,.(cut out).,.,.,.,They’re worthless.

You have your views, and we both are free to express them.

Without debates those thoughts cannot be spoken

Oh Wise One; worth is in the eye of the beholder and I see value in hearing\seeing real people discuss/debate their personal views for all to see.

Or so it seems to me

You are welcome to remain in your closet.

That too is a guaranteed right
in the United States of America.

By law :)-

You just can’t help posting garbage threads and whining like a child.
I would be shocked to see you post something that was true and actually researched.
That hasn’t happened yet.

Another president Trump hater as debate moderator. They are doing everything they can to help Joe because of his mental decline that is on going.

Third debate moderator Kristen Welker's Twitter account deactivated amid Steve Scully controversy

The Twitter account of NBC News correspondent and third presidential debate moderator Kristen Welker has been deactivated on Friday amid the tweeting controversy surrounding C-SPAN host Steve Scully.

Hours after Scully's Twitter account was deleted following an alleged hacking that took place on Thursday night, Welker's own account was no longer active.

Fox News is told that Welker deactivated her own account and was not asked to by the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD), according to an NBC source.

Trump will self-destruct, Biden just has to play it cool and use the Kamala trick, Mr. President, I am speaking.

Another president Trump hater as debate moderator. They are doing everything they can to help Joe because of his mental decline that is on going.

Third debate moderator Kristen Welker's Twitter account deactivated amid Steve Scully controversy

The Twitter account of NBC News correspondent and third presidential debate moderator Kristen Welker has been deactivated on Friday amid the tweeting controversy surrounding C-SPAN host Steve Scully.

Hours after Scully's Twitter account was deleted following an alleged hacking that took place on Thursday night, Welker's own account was no longer active.

Fox News is told that Welker deactivated her own account and was not asked to by the Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD), according to an NBC source.

So you’re a Fox Bot.
Cute.

Trump will kick both their asses...just like he did the last time.

Last time, Biden interrupted Trump first, then Wallace interrupted Trump. Up to that point, Trump had made no interruptions. But when he saw how they wanted to play the game, he proceeded to play their game better than both of them.

The next debate will be a carbon copy.

Me? I'll probably watch because I STILL want to see Biden challenge someone to a push up contest.

Last time, Biden interrupted Trump first, then Wallace interrupted Trump. Up to that point, Trump had made no interruptions. But when he saw how they wanted to play the game, he proceeded to play their game better than both of them.

Me? I'll probably watch because I STILL want to see Biden challenge someone to a push up contest.
:) Now that would be worth watching!

Of course, the moderator will have a liberal bias.

It won't happen, trump will duck out claiming he has to give his fish a bath.

Your opinion is most assuredly in the minority. It must really feel horrible to be so wrong so often. Maybe if you pried your lips off of trump's arse you could see around you a little better?

We are reading here in this thread the last farts of a three year old regime and it stinks to high heaven. The nation needs a colonoscopy to rid ourselves of the last seeds. Bend over Trumpeters, the doctor has just the remedy for you.

Your opinion is most assuredly in the minority. It must really feel horrible to be so wrong so often. Maybe if you pried your lips off of trump's arse you could see around you a little better?
I haven't been wrong yet.

But you need to be cautious with your rhetoric. It'll get your ass in a sling.

Of course, the moderator will have a liberal bias

Moderators, like every normal human being, tend to have a bias to truth and decorum. Unfortunately, Trump practices neither.

OR.... Moderators went to the same school of fairness as NFL refs. We all know NFL refs tend to favor the team we don't like.

<snipped.> .

Yes, Trump's kicked ass was duly reflected in the polls. Biden's polling really took off (consistently polling with a +10) since that debate where Trump "kicked ass"..... maybe we will get to see some more "ass-kicking" on Thursday and Biden can just coast to victory.

Agreed. That is one of the great advantages of living in your own little world.

Last edited:
Trump will speak like a child.

At this point, if you still defend Trump you really are not worth even considering, barely worth mentioning, never worth respecting.

I have plenty of room for a violation especially for writing something that is true.

At the "townhall" with Trump, the Democratic moderator interrupted the President 61 times, basically acting as Biden's surrogate ...

Wouldn't a Biden surrogate allow Trump to interrupt 61 times?

Back
Top Bottom