• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will history judge Donald Trump as President ?

Rich2018

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
"Trump debuts in last place in political scientists’ “Presidential Greatness Rankings”

"...a group of more than 170 scholars from the American Political Science Association released a survey today (on Presidents’ Day, the national holiday celebrating those who have held the office), which aims to calculate the “greatness” of every US president. Trump debuted in last place..."

Of the 44 men who have served as President of the USA, Trump is rated as the worst.

Worse than Grant.
Worse than Harding and Harrison.

He is a man unfit to be President.

https://qz.com/1210855/presidents-d...l-scientists-presidential-greatness-rankings/

"Trump debuts in last place in political scientists’ “Presidential Greatness Rankings”

"...a group of more than 170 scholars from the American Political Science Association released a survey today (on Presidents’ Day, the national holiday celebrating those who have held the office), which aims to calculate the “greatness” of every US president. Trump debuted in last place..."

Of the 44 men who have served as President of the USA, Trump is rated as the worst.

Worse than Grant.

https://qz.com/1210855/presidents-d...l-scientists-presidential-greatness-rankings/

As one of the five worst presidents in US history. Down there with Harding and Filmore.

I also predict that they will give an analysis of the 2016 primaries that would be wildly unpopular today.

That survey is a year old. It has been discussed a great deal already.

For me the most notable thing about it is that even the Republican scholars put in him the bottom five.

Trump created a new level in the rankings. He found the sub-basement of the sub-basement.

One more we really wish President Trump was not the president thread! Oh well.....
Resist, Resist, Resist!! :eek:

History? Let's see how the 2020 elections judge him, my guess, not kindly...if he lasts that long.

One more we really wish pResident tRump would step up and act Presidential thread! Never going to happen …

Vote, Vote, Vote!! :roll:

Trump shows every sign of screaming past James Buchanan to the very bottom of the list.

Notice none of us need many keystrokes to answer this question. its just too easy.

As a guy who was not allowed so much as one day to prove himself on the job, as America was coming apart and as the West was dying.

As a guy who was not allowed so much as one day to prove himself on the job, as America was coming apart and as the West was dying.

Let the rationalizations and pity parties begin. Sorry...won't wash.

ouhhhhhhh.....I'm hurt! It will be a dark day when I give a rats behind what you think of me.

Your "You dont agree with me so you suck and it is just fine if I am mean to you because YOU SUCK!" tone sucks.

I bet that bad education came from a reputable school too.

That Sucks.

Your "You dont agree with me so you suck and it is just fine if I am mean to you because YOU SUCK!" tone sucks.

I bet that bad education came from a reputable school too.

That Sucks.

Read post #13 for my take on post #14.

Read post #13 for my take on post #14.

Except it was you who came looking for me, I was just fine when you were not around.....So No.....I know better.

Except it was you who came looking for me, I was just fine when you were not around.....So No.....I know better.

That won't wash either. I simply commented that rationalizations and pity parties for Lame Duck Don won't wash. You claimed I was out of my lane. So, sorry....that won't wash either.

You made the initial second person singular comment in the thread. I didn't.

Worse than Grant.

He and his supporters will be laughed at for decades to come.

He's an illustration of Washington's warning.

George Washington said:
They serve to organize faction, to give it an artificial and extraordinary force; to put, in the place of the delegated will of the nation the will of a party, often a small but artful and enterprising minority of the community; and, according to the alternate triumphs of different parties, to make the public administration the mirror of the ill-concerted and incongruous projects of faction, rather than the organ of consistent and wholesome plans digested by common counsels and modified by mutual interests.

However combinations or associations of the above description may now and then answer popular ends, they are likely, in the course of time and things, to become potent engines, by which cunning, ambitious, and unprincipled men will be enabled to subvert the power of the people and to usurp for themselves the reins of government, destroying afterwards the very engines which have lifted them to unjust dominion.

Avalon Project - Washington's Farewell Address 1796

He and his supporters will be laughed at for decades to come.

It seems there is always a small population of pin heads in this country who get taken by con men. Even when the con man is exposed to be a total fraud they fight harder to defend.

Historians will not be kind to Trump.

Worse than Grant.

So a group of progressives make a.list of their favorite presidents and you think its significant that they listed Trump as their least favorite.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

The biggest piece of **** ever

If we keep getting leaks about Trump and cohorts and Russia and they all turn out to be true...worst ever.

Back
Top Bottom