• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will history judge Donald Trump as President ?

Do you know what polonium is?

It's treason to be naive. Don't you dare come afterwards saying you didn't know.

So, you believe that Vladimir Putin somehow managed to poison McCain with a highly radioactive substance that caused his brain tumor, but did no other damage to his body, and that the stellar medical care providers in Arizona didn't notice? Is that your claim? And you're calling me naive?

:lamo

So, you believe that Vladimir Putin somehow managed to poison McCain with a highly radioactive substance that caused his brain tumor, but did no other damage to his body, and that the stellar medical care providers in Arizona didn't notice? Is that your claim? And you're calling me naive?

Stop laughing, Joe. Just 'cause it's against the rules for them to actually tell you, it's still your duty to use your brain. Especially when it's so ****ing obvious. How many fish in a bulletproof vest do you need?

When the day finally comes after Mueller's report, the GOP senate is not gonna impeach Trump. 'Cause the message is clear as day: You're doing the right thing on your own risk. And you, you're probably gonna be left wondering why in the hell the GOP would impeach Nixon, but not dare touch Trump??? You know why? 'Cause there's no cure for cancer.

43F0764900000578-4855492-image-a-9_1504641343996.jpg

And don't you ****ing dare whine, that nobody told you.

"Trump debuts in last place in political scientists’ “Presidential Greatness Rankings”

"...a group of more than 170 scholars from the American Political Science Association released a survey today (on Presidents’ Day, the national holiday celebrating those who have held the office), which aims to calculate the “greatness” of every US president. Trump debuted in last place..."

Of the 44 men who have served as President of the USA, Trump is rated as the worst.

Worse than Grant.
Worse than Harding and Harrison.

He is a man unfit to be President.

https://qz.com/1210855/presidents-d...l-scientists-presidential-greatness-rankings/

A grown ass man who behaves like a spoiled 6 year old is rated worst POTUS of all time? Outside of his worshipers, I don't think anyone is surprised.

Considering that Trump as president in reality has been the worst thing to ever happen to Putin,

Oh, I know, I know. Putin must have been crushed when Trump publicly stood united with him against the entire American Intelligence community. Crushed. Crushed I tell ya!

Or do you think Putin wanted at least a little bit of a challenge, but Trump is just begging to be his Bottom Boy?

Hey, maybe that could be Trump's slogan for 2020, it would certainly be a much more accurate reflection of his policies: MARB - Make America Russia's Bottom Boy!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom