• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will Hillary Clinton's Presidency differ from Obama?

Ask yourself two questions:

1. How many people, including those on the right, knowing what they know now, would gladly trade in and take a Hillary Clinton Presidency for the utter failure of the Obama Presidency?

2. Having experienced the utter failure of the Obama Presidency, how many people will be willing to take a flyer on Hillary Clinton, another far left, inexperienced, affirmative action Presidency while the country crumbles?

Ask yourself two questions:

1. How many people, including those on the right, knowing what they know now, would gladly trade in and take a Hillary Clinton Presidency for the utter failure of the Obama Presidency?

2. Having experienced the utter failure of the Obama Presidency, how many people will be willing to take a flyer on Hillary Clinton, another far left, inexperienced, affirmative action Presidency while the country crumbles?

Many people rightly don't see Obama Presidency as a failure, in the Faux news bubble you won't know this.

He has accomplished many things and much of what he's failed to do were failures because of congress.

For example the US credit rating tanking ...Obama's fault or a congress deliberate attempt to sabotage the recovery?

In addition, I'll bet Obama hands over an economy no-where near the disaster he inherited from Bush.

I said it before part of the reason why DEMS are looking good is because there is every indication that the right wants nothing more than another George Bush re-run....and nobody wants to go back to that disaster.

Many people rightly don't see Obama Presidency as a failure, in the Faux news bubble you won't know this.

He has accomplished many things and much of what he's failed to do were failures because of congress.

For example the US credit rating tanking ...Obama's fault or a congress deliberate attempt to sabotage the recovery?

In addition, I'll bet Obama hands over an economy no-where near the disaster he inherited from Bush.

I said it before part of the reason why DEMS are looking good is because there is every indication that the right wants nothing more than another George Bush re-run....and nobody wants to go back to that disaster.

OMG! Bush IV, no, please, no.

Oh I'd say she will do the same thing her husband did....raise tax rates on the millionaires and billionaires, stay out of wars 10,000 miles from our shores, create 22,000,000 new jobs and balance the budget...that while having to deal with a Republican congress who spent $100,000 million trying to remove him from office. She might also smoke a cigar in the oval office.

Not sure Bill used the cigar to smoke!

It's out of the frying pan, into the fire, with Hillary Clinton. She simply brings a whole new set of problems for America. You'll get this with pretty much anyone coming from the Democrat party.

Hopefully not. Id like to believe there still are some dems who love their country and haven't become bots to the progressive cult. I think Hillary will fight for liberal policies but also work with the right like Bill did, but you may be right...

bwahahahaha.

I'll start holding my breathe the next time the wicked witch actually wins a national election. she couldn't' win a primary, and we are to believe she is a lock to be the next president.

One of our interns came in with a "Im ready for Hillary" t-shirt. The conversation was short but very revealing. So...do you know what state Hillary was the senator from? When did she get elected? What legislation was she responsible for? Do you know what she said about Saddams WMDs? Do you support her vote on the Iraq war? What specifically did you like about her tenure at the state dept?

You can probably imagine the responses. No matter...she is still 'ready for Hillary'. And the sad thing is hat there are enough moronic uninformed douchebags like her that we will most likely get a "president Hillary".

On the plus side...I think she WILL do a better job than Obama.

One of our interns came in with a "Im ready for Hillary" t-shirt. The conversation was short but very revealing. So...do you know what state Hillary was the senator from? When did she get elected? What legislation was she responsible for? Do you know what she said about Saddams WMDs? Do you support her vote on the Iraq war? What specifically did you like about her tenure at the state dept?

You can probably imagine the responses. No matter...she is still 'ready for Hillary'. And the sad thing is hat there are enough moronic uninformed douchebags like her that we will most likely get a "president Hillary".

On the plus side...I think she WILL do a better job than Obama.

Ok..let's play along and say your story was true ...what is her alternative?

There will be a real man in the White House. :cool:

Its 4 years from the election. Alternatives? Who the **** knows since no one has actually announced. However SINCE the marketing campaign has begun and SINCE people in this thread have already crowned her (hows THAT for 'true') and SINCE people are already professing their 'love' it makes sense they actually have a REASON to vote for her. Voting for race didnt work out so good. Voting for gender will probably be just as disastrous.

Maybe you can do a better job than the typical braindead voter...got any actual responses to the questions before you announce your 'ready' status?

Are you really asking a question in present tense for an event that might or might not happen in the future?

Last edited:
Its 4 years from the election. Alternatives? Who the **** knows since no one has actually announced. However SINCE the marketing campaign has begun and SINCE people in this thread have already crowned her (hows THAT for 'true') and SINCE people are already professing their 'love' it makes sense they actually have a REASON to vote for her. Voting for race didnt work out so good. Voting for gender will probably be just as disastrous.

Maybe you can do a better job than the typical braindead voter...got any actual responses to the questions before you announce your 'ready' status?

Who voted for race?

Let's face it America is ready for it's first female leader and nobody brings better resume than Hillary.
She will have to face an election ...but you can trust the minority right wing to loose this one again.

Will she change Obama care or scrap it?
How would she handle issue like Snowden treason in the future?
Know as a hawk herself ...would she meddle more into conflicts like Syria, or Egypt

How will she deal with jobs, the ever growing dominance of China?

I think like most presidency ...next year this time Obama is done and just in a lame duck mode
It will be interesting to watch the Clinton machine in full gear by then....as she works to lay the Benghazi issue to rest ...and start burying the right-wing on the women issues.

She'd be qualified and competent.

"What difference, at this point, does it make?"
re body language or BS, she's nowhere near as good as Bill.
But ... it was race that buried her in her primary and she won't have that problem again.

Back
Top Bottom