• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How will Hillary Clinton's Presidency differ from Obama?

In other words, Hillary Clinton is more of a man than Barack Obama is?

Yes, she's a true leader, a bleeding heart that I can respect. And not the idealist Obama is.

I think Hillary is too bland to become president. Just not a good public speaker at all imo, and really no major accomplishments to speak of. She's held some serious offices, but what did she do with them? I think she's more traveled than any other S.O.S., but who cares? If she does become president though, I think she'll be a better one than Obama.....If she's anything like Bill, she won't be nearly the ideologue Obama is.

Compromise ...nah ...I think Obama's attempt at this ..over and over again is hurting his presidency. I truly believe Obama should have tried (when he could) to go around congress and get things done. The right is only going to hiss and puff and say the same things they're saying when he tries to compromise.

After his first year attempt at this Obama should have realized their strategy is to tear down the country and blame him.

Can Obama be anymore of a communist dictator ....as far as the right-wing is concerned?

I also blame Harry Reid for not getting rid of the philly-buster game when he could. When he wiffed at this ...it just reveals how Washington is more of a country club than anything else.

Obama hasn't compromised. He's polarized the nation and made washington so partisan. An effective leader would have compromised, found a way to meet in the middle. Obama hasn't done that. Hillary will, just like her hubby, GWB and Reagan because they are politicians who lovee this country. Not the idealist hack like we have now.

Bottom line is ...I have never seen such disrespect for any American president as I have seen the last 5 years in the Obama term. You tell what's different here?

Must have been living in a cave for the previous 8.

Obama hasn't compromised. He's polarized the nation and made washington so partisan. An effective leader would have compromised, found a way to meet in the middle. Obama hasn't done that. Hillary will, just like her hubby, GWB and Reagan because they are politicians who lovee this country. Not the idealist hack like we have now.

Lose again on this "spin" dude.

You're the minority...you lost an election ...and the country can plainly see compromise to you people meant ....do everything we want..i.e. keep going down the Bush track!!

Now if Obama does what you want (and at times he has) ....or don't do what you want .....he's going to be the most ever polarizing president...EVER!! That's why I say ...long ago he should ignore congress (when he can) and work around them.

All you guys do is resist, resist, resist and then claim Obama is polarizing ....the country can clearly see through that game...and it's why he's still the president.

You guys even reject ...your very own plan when it's co-opted by Obama. You guys now love ...Vladimir Putin, China, Equador and Venuezueala over the Snowden issue ...and go figure ...reject Bush and Cheney for siding with Obama....that's how much you flip-floppers want to work with this president.

I don't know what could be more polarizing than gyning up a war ...sending 5000 GI's to an untimely death...squandering $Trillions on the war...destroying a foreign country ......giving tax cut and tanking the economy!!! Tthis to you people ....isn't so polarizing ....not nearly as polarizing as your koo-koo witch hunt for Obama's birth certificate.

I say it before ...I've never seen a president ...so disrespected as Obama.

Now you know how the people who the racism is directed at feels ....trust me ...they are tired of it as well.

America is stuck today ...because of this.

It's history when compared to a country like China is so very very boring because one word describes American history ...SLAVERY .....and we still cannot get beyond it. And part of it is ....nobody teach Americans how horrific slavery was .,....instead it is white washed and sugar coated as just one of those things that happened.

Bottom line is ...I have never seen such disrespect for any American president as I have seen the last 5 years in the Obama term. You tell what's different here?

In all my half century of life, I have never seen a President who has such utter contempt for this nation, for the principles upon which it was founded, and for the American people whom he is supposed to serve and represent.

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it.

In all my half century of life, I have never seen a President who has such utter contempt for this nation, for the principles upon which it was founded, and for the American people whom he is supposed to serve and represent.

The color of his skin has nothing to do with it.

yeah i think richard nixion better fits that description

Lose again on this "spin" dude.

You're the minority...you lost an election ...and the country can plainly see compromise to you people meant ....do everything we want..i.e. keep going down the Bush track!!

Now if Obama does what you want (and at times he has) ....or don't do what you want .....he's going to be the most ever polarizing president...EVER!! That's why I say ...long ago he should ignore congress (when he can) and work around them.

All you guys do is resist, resist, resist and then claim Obama is polarizing ....the country can clearly see through that game...and it's why he's still the president.

You guys even reject ...your very own plan when it's co-opted by Obama. You guys now love ...Vladimir Putin, China, Equador and Venuezueala over the Snowden issue ...and go figure ...reject Bush and Cheney for siding with Obama....that's how much you flip-floppers want to work with this president.

I don't know what could be more polarizing than gyning up a war ...sending 5000 GI's to an untimely death...squandering $Trillions on the war...destroying a foreign country ......giving tax cut and tanking the economy!!! Tthis to you people ....isn't so polarizing ....not nearly as polarizing as your koo-koo witch hunt for Obama's birth certificate.

I say it before ...I've never seen a president ...so disrespected as Obama.

Obama would get some respect if he didn't push this retarded health care bill increasing our already bloated and corrupt federal government's power. And the BS from this president how things were going to be different, and now look at the NSA's ability now under Obama? Drone wars, gitmo, etc etc I guess he just learned that we live in a dangerous world with real enemies. And now his latest attempt to reduce our nuclear weapons. He's all over the place, his admin has never made sense. Beer summit. What a joke! A press conference to appease catholics over birth control. The list goes on and on. A total joke, a waste of America's time and the World's time. Get him into a university, some position to further his idealism, but not as President. We need a leader and its getting old.

No more political dynasties. God help us. No more Clintons, no more Bushes, no more Kennedys, no more of any of that. Jesus Christ! This nation came into being in part to get away from that crap. Has America become so intellectually lazy? Wait...I can answer that. Yeah, we have.

" How will Hillary Clinton's Presidency differ from Obama?".....Well, I've noticed that the president of NOW doesn't enjoy as much power, respect, and all the other goodies that the President of the United States gets.

Yes, she's a true leader, a bleeding heart that I can respect. And not the idealist Obama is.
It's out of the frying pan, into the fire, with Hillary Clinton. She simply brings a whole new set of problems for America. You'll get this with pretty much anyone coming from the Democrat party.

Obama would get some respect if he didn't push this retarded health care bill increasing our already bloated and corrupt federal government's power. And the BS from this president how things were going to be different, and now look at the NSA's ability now under Obama? Drone wars, gitmo, etc etc I guess he just learned that we live in a dangerous world with real enemies. And now his latest attempt to reduce our nuclear weapons. He's all over the place, his admin has never made sense. Beer summit. What a joke! A press conference to appease catholics over birth control. The list goes on and on. A total joke, a waste of America's time and the World's time. Get him into a university, some position to further his idealism, but not as President. We need a leader and its getting old.
Wrong dude .....Obama was the most polarizing president ...on day one of his 2008 victory. The right-wing game from the start was to resist ...resist ..resist everything, including things they once publicly support.

In the end I believe Obama will go in the history books as one of the greatest president ever because despite the drag by the right wing he has accomplish much. And it reflects on how empty and hollow your cries of patriotism are ...because Obama only represents the office.

You cannot disrespect the President ...without dis-respecting the office ....this is why you people today see Vladimir Putin and Venuezuela leaders as your hero!

The country know who you are .... after your support for Bush your attempt to re-brand yourselves as TEA PURTY patriots ....didn't fool anybody....and we're not going back to those dark days of Bush-ism!!

First, I think she is smarter than Obama.

I don't think she will be trying to please conservatives or democrats either one. I think she will do what she believes is best for the U.S. as a whole.
This is all presuming that she runs for office and that she is elected.

I'm not saying that I think she is perfect by any stretch of the imagination, and she will make mistakes. Obama is much more political than she is. In other words, he tries to please everyone, and no POTUS can do that. IMO, Hillary is at a point in her personal and professional life where she won't feel the need to please everyone.

First, I think she is smarter than Obama.

I don't think she will be trying to please conservatives or democrats either one. I think she will do what she believes is best for the U.S. as a whole.
This is all presuming that she runs for office and that she is elected.

I'm not saying that I think she is perfect by any stretch of the imagination, and she will make mistakes. Obama is much more political than she is. In other words, he tries to please everyone, and no POTUS can do that. IMO, Hillary is at a point in her personal and professional life where she won't feel the need to please everyone.

I tend to agree with your point about Obama being political. His attempt ...even to this day ....to some how make things look partisan with a right wing opposition that wants no part of it ....is at times hard to watch.

According to the right.......Obama was a communist evil foreigner bent on destroying America ......before he was sworn in!!

Yet he keeps trying to appease these people ...I think on this ...Hillary will do what's right.... dam the critics!!

Wrong dude .....Obama was the most polarizing president ...on day one of his 2008 victory. The right-wing game from the start was to resist ...resist ..resist everything, including things they once publicly support.

In the end I believe Obama will go in the history books as one of the greatest president ever because despite the drag by the right wing he has accomplish much. And it reflects on how empty and hollow your cries of patriotism are ...because Obama only represents the office.

You cannot disrespect the President ...without dis-respecting the office ....this is why you people today see Vladimir Putin and Venuezuela leaders as your hero!

The country know who you are .... after your support for Bush your attempt to re-brand yourselves as TEA PURTY patriots ....didn't fool anybody....and we're not going back to those dark days of Bush-ism!!

Is there a point to this post? It's a little short on facts.

The difference is that, under O I'm a racist, and under Hillary I'd be a misogynist.

Your appliciation is complete. You've been awarded the card that has no limit on it...

Preferred-Victim-Card-new.jpg

I agree with all of that, but I still believe that Hillary, or some other dem, will be our next prez.

this country has shifted just enough to the left, that unless the economy falls apart in the next three years due to Obamacare or hyperinflation of the federal debt, there will be absolutely no reason for it to shift back to the right. As a matter of fact, unless the economy falls apart, the republicans are going to be absolutely humiliated by their claims that hyperinflation is just around the corner, than Obamacare is going to ruin our economy, and that the federal debt is unsustainable. Utterly embarrising for them, possibly to the point that no current high profile republican could possibly ever (as in never ever) be elected to POTUS.

You can count that democratic strategist already recognize this and are making plans to publicize the failure of republican economic theories.

The office of the POTUS tends to shift hands mostly on the merits of the economy. No one want's to go back to the last Bush days, and thats what's going to stick out in the minds of the voters.

That said, the only way that republicans can recapture the POTUS is if they can get a good scandal going. And they are very well aware of that, thats why they have tried to create mini-scandal after mini-scandal, and will likely continue to keep doing that until they either loose again, or until one sticks. You have better believe that dems are watching their Ps and Qs as they are also aware of the republican strategy.

I suspect that republicans will start toning down their rhetoric on Obamacare, hyperinflation, and the debt, in fact they have already started doing so. They also may allow an immigration bill to pass. however, I think they know that these issues that they created are bells that cannot be unrung. Their best bet is to hope that Hillary does become our next POTUS, and around that time it will be time for another recession, so she may end up being a one term prez based upon the economy - more or less like Bush (the elder) following in Reagans footprints, was not reelected due to the weak economy.

as of 2013,the country is majority conservative,there hasnt been a shift towards the left,only a shoft towards moderates.the left only made up roughly around 21% of the country,while conservatives make up closer to 40%,and moderates and other making up the rest.

Conservatives Remain the Largest Ideological Group in U.S.

of course i cant call it a left shift,republicans ran their most liberal candidates in the past 2 elections,mcain and romney,both to the left of obama and lost.conservaive voters also had low turnouts in both elections.basically all conservatives have to do is run a conservative candidate in 2016 and simply make sure hes not so big a screw up to scare moderates away.

That card's expired. Time to put it in the junk drawer, along with all the worn-out Race Cards that those on your side have used up.

You whine about the victim card by playing a victim card. Classic.

You whine about the victim card by playing a victim card. Classic.
No pig squeals louder than a right-wing nut bag who feels things aren't going 100% his way!!

Let's face it America is ready for it's first female leader and nobody brings better resume than Hillary.
She will have to face an election ...but you can trust the minority right wing to loose this one again.

Will she change Obama care or scrap it?
How would she handle issue like Snowden treason in the future?
Know as a hawk herself ...would she meddle more into conflicts like Syria, or Egypt

How will she deal with jobs, the ever growing dominance of China?

I think like most presidency ...next year this time Obama is done and just in a lame duck mode
It will be interesting to watch the Clinton machine in full gear by then....as she works to lay the Benghazi issue to rest ...and start burying the right-wing on the women issues.

Oh I'd say she will do the same thing her husband did....raise tax rates on the millionaires and billionaires, stay out of wars 10,000 miles from our shores, create 22,000,000 new jobs and balance the budget...that while having to deal with a Republican congress who spent $100,000 million trying to remove him from office. She might also smoke a cigar in the oval office.

Last edited:
Oh I'd say she will do the same thing her husband did....raise tax rates on the millionaires and billionaires, stay out of wars 10,000 miles from our shores, create 22,000,000 new jobs and balance the budget...that while having to deal with a Republican congress who spent $100,000 million trying to remove him from office. She might also smoke a cigar in the oval office.

I had a flash back.....remember when the Bill Clinton/Lewinsky debacle the worst crime ...EVER...according to the right-wing?

A few years later ...that picture of Bush playing romper room while 3000 Americans were being slaughtered ...sure put that issue into perspective didn't it!!

I had a flash back.....remember when the Bill Clinton/Lewinsky debacle the worst crime ...EVER...according to the right-wing?

A few years later ...that picture of Bush playing romper room while 3000 Americans were being slaughtered ...sure put that issue into perspective didn't it!!

That bastard had no shame.

This proves that bastard has no shame:

Now watch this drive! - YouTube

Back
Top Bottom