• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[W:#7426]How will Brexit go?***W:46]***

How will Brexit go?

• Total voters
and Mastercard have raised their card charges 30% for use in the EU.

Who can blame them?

You obviously don't realise how crooked the EU banks are.

"Danske Bank: The Story Of Europe’s Biggest Money Laundering Scandal"

Last edited:
So why are you so angry when someone gets quoted who YOU deem to be a racist?

Millions of non-snowflakes may deem him NOT to be racist

I dont deem him to be a racist.. he is a racist, since he is a member of a racist party. A party that promotes white Danish superiority over all others. A party who backs people who say that a black born Dane is not a real Dane, let alone an immigrant who has become a Danish citizen. So yes, he is a racist... he is a member of a party who has had its former leader convicted of racism. He is a member of a party that put up a Danish flag in the Parliament room,... a shock yea, except the version of the flag was widely used during the Nazi occupation. Why not the standard flag of today? A party that openly support people like Orban, Wilders and many well known racists. A party, who´s whole party political program is based on blaming muslim immigrants.... so yes, he is a racist

Er, so no mention of death camps?

No mention of us immigrants being gassed or even being sent to labour camps?

So I can stop living in the attic then a la Anne Frank?

Just because you mainland Europeans are sensitive to a phrase because it was used by your fellow mainland Europeans to enslave people and commit genocide doesn't mean that the phrase means the same thing to the rest of the world.

Happy Australia Day.
Sigh. My original post referenced nothing more than his 'final solution' statement. The rest is just shit that you have as usual made up to generate fake furore.

Happy indigenous destruction day.

My original post referenced nothing more than his 'final solution' statement. The rest is just shit that you have as usual made up to generate fake furore.

Your post about the "final solution" was merely a slur to imply that some Australians thought like Nazis.

It backfired on you as it was obviously not meant that way....and I ridiculed your implication.

Overly politically correct snowflakes often imply that people's words mean something more sinister than was intended in order to gain some sort of pathetic "advantage" in debate.

It is only mainland Europeans that have implemented the "final solution", meaning the setting up of death camps. Mainland Europeans have committed the most heinous crimes against humanity that have ever been carried out by mankind.

Last edited:
I dont deem him to be a racist.. he is a racist

Being a proud Dane who is against immigration does not make him racist.....he is only deemed one by the usual tiresome left-wing snowflakes.

And for our dear left-whingers here :

Some comments from a a left-wing Greek-Australian :

Varoufakis threatens EU with eurozone exit as he rages at bloc for bankrupting Greece.

The EU continues to stumble along in disarray.

For decades, the European Union has been a vehicle for peace and prosperity in Europe but it is in trouble today.

........seemingly unable to deliver the peace and prosperity that has always been its promise. The long-running Euro crisis is the most prominent manifestation of its problems. A slow-moving debacle, the crisis has laid bare the fault lines of the European Union.

The cracks have been around for some time now.

Your post about the "final solution" was merely a slur to imply that some Australians thought like Nazis.

Well, the Australian who used that expression certainly does.

Well, the Australian who used that expression certainly does.
Lol!

So you feel that, like a true Nazi, he wanted gas chambers, deaths camps etc which is what the Nazis called the "final solution".

Surely you're not so deluded?

He was calling for a "plebiscite" on muslim immigration NOT the murder of anyone.

Lol!

So you feel that, like a true Nazi, he wanted gas chambers, deaths camps etc?

No idea. I know using that phrase wasn't an accident. He set out to evoke a reaction, and he got it. The fact that he doesn't like it now is hardly my fault.

Isn't this the guy that egg boy plastered? The name seems familiar.

I understand if you felt the need to flee from the rest of my post.
I'm not fleeing. You're just being ridiculous.

You call him a Nazi but then have "no idea" what he was calling for.

He is against further Muslim immigration.

Do you know anything at all about what the Nazis did? How many people they murdered etc?

It's a ridiculous implication, and you know it.

Do you know anything at all about what the Nazis did? How many people they murdered etc?

It doesn't actually matter what he was calling for. The use of that particular phrase isn't a dog whistle, it's a foghorn.

And here you are defending it.

No it is not ridiculous at all. The Nazis targeted people based on certain criterial like religion, race and so on. He does the same.. he is not against immigration, but immigration from a specific religious group... He and many others on the far right are a plague on humanity... blaming minorities for the problems of society or personal issues. This is what the Nazis and many others have done through out history and it has ALWAYS ended in death and destruction. And they all started small and innocently, and well we all know where it ends.

And here you are defending it.
I have not defended it at all.

I have just ridiculed your statement that someone who uses those words is a Nazi.

he is not against immigration, but immigration from a specific religious group.

Yes. And he has a right to his opinion.

Australians have a right to choose who comes into their country. If they don't want immigrants from a group that has murdered Australians merely because they are not Muslim, then they have a right to that opinion, no matter how much it hurts overly politically correct snowflakes who want our borders open to all.

Europeans feel exactly the same :

"across all 10 of the European countries an average of 55% agreed that all further migration from mainly Muslim countries should be stopped"

"Majorities in all but two of the ten states agreed, ranging from 71% in Poland, 65% in Austria, 53% in Germany and 51% in Italy to 47% in the United Kingdom and 41% in Spain."

So will the EU now chuck out Germany, Italy,Australia etc for being mostly Nazi?

So are all these Europeans Nazis too?

It's just a ludicrous accusation.

People want nothing more than for their families to be safe, and yet some misguided "holier than thou" do-gooders want to deny them even that.

Last edited:
and it has ALWAYS ended in death and destruction

Alarmist claptrap and fear mongering.

Who has died from Islamic terrorism?

Only citizens from nations which have been kind enough to let them in have been murdered.

But those who want to be seen as "politically correct" never think of the victims....until someone they know is murdered, of course.

And we have a right to judge him and call him a Nazi.

I note that you have not commented (no surprise there) on the survey which shows that most Europeans think the same way he does about Muslim immigration. Would you also call these Europeans Nazis, or did you just select this Australian because you know that I am Australian?

Back
Top Bottom