• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How white liberals really view black voters

homersapien

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

From the video..................

‘Black people don’t have the knowledge to know how things work …’

‘Black people don’t typically live in neighborhoods with a DMV …’

‘Felons have a hard time voting.’

'Black people don’t know how to use the Internet'

Modern liberalism seems to stem from the idea that people are too dumb to think for or make decisions for themselves so they need Democrats and the government to come in and take care of them.

Modern liberalism seems to stem from the idea that people are too dumb to think for or make decisions for themselves so they need Democrats and the government to come in and take care of them.

Also, white liberals are some of the most intolerant people on earth. Definitely a mob mentality. They demand you apologize for anything you said 5-10 years ago - see Kyler Murray or Kevin Hart.

A definite country club mentality as well.

Also, white liberals are some of the most intolerant people on earth. Definitely a mob mentality. They demand you apologize for anything you said 5-10 years ago - see Kyler Murray or Kevin Hart.

A definite country club mentality as well.

I have met a few of them here already and their comments have only served to reinforce my opinion of them.

I have met a few of them here already and their comments have only served to reinforce my opinion of them.

It is somewhat ridiculous for example many of the extreme liberals want children to stop watching Disney movies. For example, liberals want children to stop watching Snow White because it sends a bad message about kissing women without their permission.... wtf???

They want to ban movies like animal house and other movies because they send a bad message.

Talk about silly.

There's a lot of fallacy, ignorance, and dishonesty in this post and video. The voter id laws are considered racist because the people that end up excluded by them are disproportionately minorities, and the gop response to this is "we know and we are ok with that and won't rectify it". The laws are similar to poll taxes. The useful facts are that the impoverished are not able to pay the "tax" or jump through the hoops as well as others. The impoverished are a disproportionate group of people and it was found to translate to those excluded from voting. That was found by red state funded studies of voter id laws and was affirmed by federal courts. This led to striking down as unconstitutional a handful of the laws. I don't expect people caught off guard on the street to be able to articulate this and any biased person can throw together this type of biased self serving trash. It's sort of disgusting that the guy would cherry pick the worst responses and go throw it in the face of random black people on the street. I'm concerned that the new misinformation campaign that the right is trying to run on liberal racism is going to be successful, although soulless.

Back
Top Bottom