• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How White journalists fail in their Coverage of Vice President Kamala Harris

Harris is polling worse than them because the GOP is successful at turning minority Democratic politicians into pariahs based on mythical grievances.

Pence was a useless stooge, and Che11ney ran the shitshow that was the Bush presidency resulting in an endless war that Ironically Harris's boss recently ended.k
You don't think the war in Afghanistan was justified? Forgotten 9-11 so quickly?

Why did Biden pick Harris as a running mate. Did he do it to appease a couple of voting blocks or did he do it for her amazing track record of leadership.

She is the vice president of this country ( a reminder is given every time she talks). She can absolutely make something of this opportunity, but it is up too her and the Biden administration to get it going.

'Member all the Trumpists who delight in calling her "Cumala" or "Kumala"?

'Member all the Trumpists who delight in calling her "Ho" because she's a woman who - this is horrible - had sex?

Now... whatcha wanna bet that they also happened to be white and didn't just have a problem with her being a female?

Please do not blame Trumpists for her horrible approval ratings. If there were that many Trumpists in this country she really would not have been the vice president.

The worst part of that poll is that REPs usually are under sampled for polls.

Its amazing how powerful the media has become in the fast paced, quick hitting way people receive their news these days. So its easy to avoid holding her to any acceptable level of performance. The race card is still king though
==================

To be clear, I’m not saying Harris is immune to valid criticism. I’m saying white members of the press routinely demonstrate an unwillingness, or inability, to reckon with the entirety of Harris’ experience as a Black public figure in the predominantly white world of politics. Despite their haughty tone and their self-assuredness, there’s a complexity missing from their coverage that’s glaring to anyone who’s experienced inequality.

I’ve found far more astute political critiques about Harris and the Biden administration while waiting in line at my local grocery store than I ever could in the pages of The Wall Street Journal — in part, because the people of Harlem recognize truths that the Peggy Noonans of the world don’t: that racism and sexism pervade American politics.

Perhaps it’s Noonan who could use some humbling.

'Member all the Trumpists who delight in calling her "Ho" because she's a woman who - this is horrible - had sex

Now... whatcha wanna bet that they also happened to be white and didn't just have a problem with her being a female?
Please do not blame Trumpists for her horrible approval ratings. If there were that many Trumpists in this country she really would not have been the vice president.

The worst part of that poll is that REPs usually are under sampled for polls.

Would a magnifying glass help?

I'm hard pressed to find given shits about her or any of that.... Team Biden is not doing worse than Team Trump, and unfortunately that's where the bar was set. Hopefully I have a better choice next time(s).

Would a magnifying glass help?

I'm hard pressed to find given shits about her or any of that.... Team Biden is not doing worse than Team Trump, and unfortunately that's where the bar was set. Hopefully I have a better choice next time(s).
For what? seeing her approval rating numbers?

I don't need to defend her. She's a mediocre politician at most that you're told to hate despite you supporting politicians that are significantly worse.

So you don't think very highly of her but get your panties in a bunch when the other side doesn't like her?

Her approval rating hit the 20s. She's a joke of a politician and it has nothing to do with her race or gender. It has everything to do with her personality and her work.

keep cherry picking polls to suit your laughably biased narratives.

You don't think the war in Afghanistan was justified? Forgotten 9-11 so quickly?

Wasn't justified for 20 years. You can thank Biden for putting an end to that.

So you don't think very highly of her but get your panties in a bunch when the other side doesn't like her?

The other side likes significantly worse people than Harris. You people fool no-one.

Why is white capitalized in the title? It's not an ethnicity or nationality. Usually it's capitalized because someone is pretending it's a nationality. Guess who.
Perhaps because it is a counterpart to Black, which is always capitalized by the PC.

Joe Biden publicly said he wanted to pick a female of color to be his Vice President. If she were white or a man with her background/credentials she would not be Vice President today. It's my opinion that if Joy Reid were white and posted those antisemitic and homophobic statements she would have been canceled and would not have been promoted to her current position. MSNBC isn't in the habit of hiring public faces for the organization who are publicly homophobic. It risks alienating their viewership. But, you get a pass if you're not white apparently...

You're the only one continuing to screech racism, as usual. Don't project your BS onto other people. Take responsibility for your position and debate and challenge other people's positions.

Minor correction to your post, but it actually strengthens your position: originally Biden just declared that he wanted a woman as a running mate. But almost immediately all the activist drones began to carp that Intersectionality would not be served unless it was a woman of color.

There was a hilarious scene on The View that encapsulated this Mad Lib stupidity. Some activist drone came on the show, hawking a book and asserting that the choice should be a Black woman because of everything Black women did for the Dems.
This had the effect of waking up a few of the functioning brain cells in Whoopi Goldberg’s brain, for she briefly reverted to old school liberalism and said (more or less) that though the choice should be a woman of color it should be the best qualified woman of color, which might not be a Black woman. Activist Drone simply reiterated her dogmatic position and that was it.

Just as a fantasy, I like imagining what might have happened had Biden chosen a nonBlack woman of color. Would Black Democrats have voted for a Biden-Gabbard ticket, or would they have stayed home, as some allege that voting bloc did for Hilary?
The world will never know...

Harris was a horrible pick for Vice President. She had an abysmal turnout in the primaries and as Vice President she has the lowest job approval rating in history. She was a horrible pick and the reason for picking her is something only the Biden administration can understand. But, it clearly wasn't to connect with mainstream voters.
Dick Cheney was more popular the day after shooting a guy in the face, that should tell you all you need to know about Kamala

Harris was a horrible pick for Vice President. She had an abysmal turnout in the primaries and as Vice President she has the lowest job approval rating in history. She was a horrible pick and the reason for picking her is something only the Biden administration can understand. But, it clearly wasn't to connect with mainstream voters.
Biden's handlers are all about "diversity" and equity and hiring the handicapped and losers. Just look at his cabinet.

Perhaps because it is a counterpart to Black, which is always capitalized by the PC.

That's a lie. White is capitalized by white nationalists in order to pretend white is a nationality. That you blame black people is no surprise. "We're forced to pretend white people are a nationality! Look what you made us do!!"

lol

Is there any dumbass racist bs that's not blamed on other people? There isn't. All dumbass racist bs is blamed on others. You show me some dumbass racist bs, and I'll show you a "look what they made me do!"

All racist bs is based on victim status. Can't be a racist without being a victim.

Last edited:
Minor correction to your post, but it actually strengthens your position: originally Biden just declared that he wanted a woman as a running mate. But almost immediately all the activist drones began to carp that Intersectionality would not be served unless it was a woman of color.

There was a hilarious scene on The View that encapsulated this Mad Lib stupidity. Some activist drone came on the show, hawking a book and asserting that the choice should be a Black woman because of everything Black women did for the Dems.
This had the effect of waking up a few of the functioning brain cells in Whoopi Goldberg’s brain, for she briefly reverted to old school liberalism and said (more or less) that though the choice should be a woman of color it should be the best qualified woman of color, which might not be a Black woman. Activist Drone simply reiterated her dogmatic position and that was it.

Just as a fantasy, I like imagining what might have happened had Biden chosen a nonBlack woman of color. Would Black Democrats have voted for a Biden-Gabbard ticket, or would they have stayed home, as some allege that voting bloc did for Hilary?
The world will never know...
Certainly Gabbard would have been a more serious choice. Back when there were about 27 Dems in the primary, I asked myself "Is there anyone here I would enjoy sharing a beer with and talking politics?" I was only able to come up with two. Tulsi Gabbard and Mayor Pete. They were the only ones who appeared to have given any thought to their statements, rather than reading from a Democrat-Alinski playbook.

'Member all the Trumpists who delight in calling her "Ho" because she's a woman who - this is horrible - had sex?

Lmfao

After 5 years of people calling the first lady all sorts of sexist stuff, BOOM , here you are crying a river over poor little kamala getting a fraction of the same.

Too funny.

Any criticism of kamala is automatically "racist" and "sexist". And your proving that its because you don't like the people doing it, not because of what they say

I remember people talking about Dan Quayle for 4 straight years because he was a babbling idiot. Pretty much like Kamala Harris.
cackling and babbling idiot

Lmfao
After 5 years of people calling the first lady all sorts of sexist stuff, BOOM , here you are crying a river over poor little kamala getting a fraction of the same.
Too funny.
Any criticism of kamala is automatically "racist" and "sexist". And your proving that its because you don't like the people doing it, not because of what they say

Proving it to you how, exactly? Your account was created on December 15, 2021. You don't know me, and you obviously don't know all the things I utterly failed to say about Melania and thus do not know that they were neither "racist" nor sexist". Right?

Right?

As you chew on that, consider the sheer idiocy of trying to convince people who stand against ism that they are on a deluded quest by calling things that aren't racist "racist" and calling things sexist that aren't "sexist".

Buffoons will see it and cheer, even high-fiving you for the brilliant maneuver. But it works on literally no one who understands that those things are wrong.

No one.

PS: Do you know the word "irony"?

PSS: Do you know where the picture you use as avatar comes from?

PSSS: Hey, do I know you already?

:unsure:

PSSSS: And I didn't mention the "look at what you made me do!" set-up either. Oops. Just did it.

Lmfao

Too funny.

It's how he rolls.

Certainly Gabbard would have been a more serious choice. Back when there were about 27 Dems in the primary, I asked myself "Is there anyone here I would enjoy sharing a beer with and talking politics?" I was only able to come up with two. Tulsi Gabbard and Mayor Pete. They were the only ones who appeared to have given any thought to their statements, rather than reading from a Democrat-Alinski playbook.
Gabbard didn't "Toe The Line", so she was deemed "irrelevant" to the DNC.

Proving it to you how, exactly? Your account was created on December 15, 2021. You don't know me, and you obviously don't know all the things I utterly failed to say about Melania and thus do not know that they were neither "racist" nor sexist". Right?

Right?

As you chew on that, consider the sheer idiocy of trying to convince people who stand against ism that they are on a deluded quest by calling things that aren't racist "racist" and calling things sexist that aren't "sexist".

Buffoons will see it and cheer, even high-fiving you for the brilliant maneuver. But it works on literally no one who understands that those things are wrong.

No one.

PS: Do you know the word "irony"?

PSS: Do you know where the picture you use as avatar comes from?

PSSS: Hey, do I know you already?

:unsure:

PSSSS: And I didn't mention the "look at what you made me do!" set-up either. Oops. Just did it.

Anybody can read archives.

Your not against any "isms", your just against certain people. "Isms" as such are perfectly fine with you, depending on who's showing them

So don't tell that lie.

* had sex with a married man whom she was not married to in exchange for appointments to state jobs she didn’t qualify for on merit

Back
Top Bottom