• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How well-informed do you think you are about the 2022 elections ?

On a scale from 1 to 10, I am …

• Total voters
Despite not being an American, I probably know a lot more about your upcoming elections than 95% of Americans.

You can ask me stuff if you want …
So, is my congressman Richey Neil going to be primaried this time. Where do I live?
Oops, it's in my bio...don't look...

Last edited:
So, is my congressman Richey Neil going to be primaried this time. Where do I live?
Oops, it's in my bio...don't look...

You live in a very Democratic district.

It's rural, but it's also Massachusetts, where Democrats do even well in rural areas.

And it seems your Congressman, who has been in office for more than 30 years, never really gets any Republican opponent. In past years, no Republican ran against him, only minor candidates and "write-in".

This year, it seems a Republican is running against him, but he has no Democratic intra-party opponent in the primary so far.

Despite not being an American, I probably know a lot more about your upcoming elections than 95% of Americans.

You can ask me stuff if you want …
What is the meaning of life, and what are the candidate's positions - please be detailed in your response.

Back
Top Bottom