• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How We Know It Wasn't A Liberal Who Leaked SCOTUS Decision

what is amazing is that someone thinks Joe Scarborough has a knowledgeable opinion.
Isn't it amazing? They're programmed to show up and dismiss the thread because, were it true, it would reflect negatively on some random person he might consider on his "team" And of course because of the name involved.

Ok, that's not amazing. That's just sad. But the amazing thing is that the comment could equally be made by any Trumpist. There's no difference when Hypothetical says it and say, when, the person who "liked" his comment says it. It's the same damn bumper sticker, all day, every day, presented in the same words and at the same time, by all of them.

And they pretend to get huffy about "Trump ist" rather than "Trump supporter". Don't like it? Be less obediently uniform. Sheesh.
LOL talk about being guilty of something you accuse someone of... that's hilarious.

y'all have fun now!

Trumpist Move 1a: "I know you are but what am I?"

Ah, run along.

This is all just speculation, so I'm going to wait and see how it turns out. If the culprit is a conservative, I'm going to enjoy compiling a list of all the Republicans on this site calling for severest punishment possible. I'm sure plenty of them are cowardly enough to pretend they never said anything...

This is all just speculation, so I'm going to wait and see how it turns out. If the culprit is a conservative, I'm going to enjoy compiling a list of all the Republicans on this site calling for severest punishment possible. I'm sure plenty of them are cowardly enough to pretend they never said anything...
It was never presented as anything but.

Back
Top Bottom