• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How US covered up Saudi role in 9/11

dirtpoorchris

King of Videos
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
How US covered up Saudi role in 9/11 | New York Post

In its report on the still-censored “28 pages” implicating the Saudi government in 9/11, “60 Minutes” last weekend said the Saudi role in the attacks has been “soft-pedaled” to protect America’s delicate alliance with the oil-rich kingdom.That’s quite an understatement.
Actually, the kingdom’s involvement was deliberately covered up at the highest levels of our government. And the coverup goes beyond locking up 28 pages of the Saudi report in a vault in the US Capitol basement. Investigations were throttled. Co-conspirators were let off the hook.

Time to retract ALL our troops from Iraq/Afghan and begin drone bombings against S. Arabia?

Sure, let's carpet bomb them all with nukes, right?
Only way to address the issues of the 28 redacted pages is to release them. To many differing stories on what they contain.

Start with Mecca and Medina, wipe those birth places of the most vile ideology ever created be wiped off the map.

Oh, well said!

(snicker!)

How US covered up Saudi role in 9/11 | New York Post

Time to retract ALL our troops from Iraq/Afghan and begin drone bombings against S. Arabia?

But but but aren't those troops in Afghanistan because of the human rights abuses by the Taliban?

Ohwait. The Saudi kingdom beheads more people than ISIS and Al Qaida combined, including last year one beheading for sorcery. Not to mention stonings and dismemberment and cruciform display of beheaded bodies.
Carry on.

So what, who cares?

That son-of-a-bitch Obama is restoring relations with the 'bloodthirsty' Castro regime in Cuba!

Dontcha love phony altruism and the way it brings out the best sarcasm?

But but but aren't those troops in Afghanistan because of the human rights abuses by the Taliban?

Ohwait. The Saudi kingdom beheads more people than ISIS and Al Qaida combined, including last year one beheading for sorcery. Not to mention stonings and dismemberment and cruciform display of beheaded bodies.
Carry on.

0.p Thats terrifying.

So what, who cares?

That son-of-a-bitch Obama is restoring relations with the 'bloodthirsty' Castro regime in Cuba!

The last time I checked the House of Saud didn't default on US loans, seize out businesses in their country, kick us out, align with our enemy and station their nukes on their soil then have all of their top leadership call for the nuclear annihilation of the United States.

The OP doesn't prove it's claim btw.

Sure, let's carpet bomb them all with nukes, right?

I know I would love to. The Middle East seems to be a plague to the rest of the world. The world would be better off without it.

Further cementing bush as the worst president in US history.

If this is true then those who covered it up should be charged. It would also be additional the US government is way too big.

The last time I checked the House of Saud didn't default on US loans, seize out businesses in their country, kick us out, align with our enemy and station their nukes on their soil then have all of their top leadership call for the nuclear annihilation of the United States.

I guess some people will never get sarcasm. too deep

Depose the house of Saud and install democracy. Who then would the newly freed people vote for ? Sunni Islamic ultra-extremists not too different from ISIS. 'Democratising' Iraq didn't work out too well did it?

What year is this again?

Holy ****, you've really drank from the Republican Cool-aid haven't you. Cuba kicked out the ****ing mafia and a bunch of corrupt businesses like US Sugar. The ONLY reason the Soviets ever intended to put nukes in Cuba was because idiot Kennedy had put nukes in Turkey.

And you have nicely ignored the fact the US, planned, financed and executed an invasion of the island of Cuba, who were betrayed by the US after being promised air support and Kennedy vetoing at the last minute.

You also fail to mention that the US maintains a concentration camp on the island.

I was arguing with some morons on Facebook that believe the Mossad were behind 9/11.

Holy ****, you've really drank from the Republican Cool-aid haven't you. Cuba kicked out the ****ing mafia and a bunch of corrupt businesses like US Sugar. The ONLY reason the Soviets ever intended to put nukes in Cuba was because idiot Kennedy had put nukes in Turkey.

And you have nicely ignored the fact the US, planned, financed and executed an invasion of the island of Cuba, who were betrayed by the US after being promised air support and Kennedy vetoing at the last minute.

You also fail to mention that the US maintains a concentration camp on the island.

This is why the vast majority of Cuban-Americans vote Republican.

Back
Top Bottom