• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Trump's incompetence is causing the coronavirus to spread faster.

No one wants open borders. Democrats want sufficient immigration that serves America's needs, a path for DACA kids to become citizens and removing threat of deportation, stopping the practice of taking away kids from parents for only a misdemeanor, and various items that are just and compassionate

Quit lying.

If it were Finns and Swedes pouring over the border, the democrats would be planting land mines.
But you enjoy the fact that the Mall of America they might as well rename it the Mall of Mogadishu.
My neighbor told me about a layover he had in the Minneapolis−Saint Paul airport last summer.
Everyone working there was Somali. He wasn't sure if had overslept and the plane had
been redirected to Africa. Liberals may mock these people as "racist" but they're obviously just
looking around their state with their eyes open and reacting to what Obama did to them.

I didn't blame Trump for the existence of the virus.

I hold Trump accountable for appointing people who are not qualified to do important jobs.

I hold Trump for his obvious lack of preparedness, as evidence by firing a whole slew of people that should never have been fired in the health ranks.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/inve...e214a6-5983-11ea-8753-73d96000faae_story.html

It is the kind of incompetence that leads to needless deaths.

I hold Trump accountable for not being honest with the American people, and when pressed for authentic information about the coronavirus, he answers with vague platitudes like " everything is wonderful, our people are fabulous, the best, the virus won't grow, nothign to worry about"

Trump is not loathed for being a human being.

Trump is loathed for being an incompetent, criminal, immoral, dimwitted, inarticulate, despicable, human being, all of which add up to one inescapable conclusion he is unworthy of the office.

In other words, his being loathed by a majority of Americans is not done in a vacuum, the minority of whom, having no defense, resort to mindless thought-terminating constructs like "TDS".

TDS is real. There are far more people infected by it in the US than by the Corona Virus, by a factor of nearly 1,000,000. Unfortunately, most carriers dont think they have it or that the disease actually exists when it hides in plain sight.

No one wants open borders. Democrats want sufficient immigration that serves America's needs, a path for DACA kids to become citizens and removing threat of deportation, stopping the practice of taking away kids from parents for only a misdemeanor, and various items that are just and compassionate

Quit lying.

Stop right there... I have no time for BS.

The House Democrats had a chance to lead on the Coronavirus...but they chose to push a politicized impeachment instead.

Sorry if this has already been posted, but...

Trump Didn’t Just Botch the Coronavirus Response. He Enabled Its Spread

Even as China was announcing that its deaths from the novel coronavirus had surpassed its toll from SARS, President Donald Trump released a proposed budget for 2021 that slashed funding for our chief defender against epidemics by 18 percent.

Within the overall proposed cuts detailed on Feb. 10 for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention was a reduction in spending to guard against “emerging and zoonotic diseases” from $635,772,000 to $550,464,000.

Zoonotic diseases are those that have crossed from animals to humans, as the novel coronavirus is believed to have done. The $85,308,000 proposed budget cut is less than the cost of 5 miles of border wall....

In another failure of foresight two years ago, the White House eliminated the National Security Council’s position for combating global health crises. The NSC’s Senior Director for Global Health Security and Biothreats post was held by the highly regarded Rear Admiral Tim Ziemer—whose sudden departure in May of 2018 happened to coincide with a new Ebola outbreak in Africa.

In January while the dimocrats in congress were still pounding the tables demanding impeachment in their failed fabricated coup, Donald Trump was already taking steps to mitigate travel from China to the United States.

But please, the wacky leftards please keep talking gibberish--- the American people understand the score and in November will relect Trump because the left has gone even further to the nut farm.

Funny how 3 years later Hillary seems like a right wing moderate compared to Bernie and Warren and rest of the nutty left.

Trump has been getting rid of all kinds of talented people and groups.

It's going to be very interesting to see how this plays out and if sickness/death can be traced back to his cuts.

I can tell you one thing for sure though. His fanboys are going to preach from now on that nothing can ever be traced to his decisions. They will protect him. Just pay attention to Rush and Sean and you'll hear his fanboys.

In January while the dimocrats in congress were still pounding the tables demanding impeachment in their failed fabricated coup, Donald Trump was already taking steps to mitigate travel from China to the United States.

But please, the wacky leftards please keep talking gibberish--- the American people understand the score and in November will relect Trump because the left has gone even further to the nut farm.

Funny how 3 years later Hillary seems like a right wing moderate compared to Bernie and Warren and rest of the nutty left.

What on earth does "mitigate travel" mean?

Do you have a credible source to back up your claim?

What criteria did Trump use to "mitigate travel"?

Links please.

Back
Top Bottom