• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Trump responded to two questions from Robert Mueller

TU Curmudgeon

B.A. (Sarc), LLb. (Lex Sarcasus), PhD (Sarc.)
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
From CBS News

How Trump responded to two questions from Robert Mueller

President Trump has told special counsel Robert Mueller in written responses that sometime political adviser Roger Stone did not tell him about WikiLeaks' plan to release hacked Democratic emails during the 2016 presidential campaign, and that he wasn't informed about the June 2016 Trump Tower meeting his son and campaign officials held with a Russian lawyer, sources familiar with the process tell CBS News chief White House correspondent Major Garrett.

The sources also confirmed that Mr. Trump essentially noted in writing that his answers were to the best of his recollection. His answers were consistent with statements and tweets on those two underlying matters. CNN first reported the president's general responses.

COMMENT:-

I don't think that anyone is really surprised that Mr. Trump's answers amounted to "Maybe I did, maybe I didn't. I don't know for sure.".

On the other hand, isn't it just the tiniest bit worrisome that the President of the United States of America, with the assistance of highly paid personal staff and highly paid counsel, simply cannot remember what happened less than two years ago - even if their memory has been refreshed? While I couldn't go so far as to claim that it is true that Mr. Trump is either suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or lying through his teeth, or both, I have heard that there are people who are saying that Mr. Trump is either suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or lying through his teeth, or both. And when I have heard that there are people who are saying that Mr. Trump is either suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or lying through his teeth, or both then that means that there is a possibility that people are actually saying that Mr. Trump is either suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or lying through his teeth, or both. And if people are saying that Mr. Trump is either suffering from Alzheimer's Disease or lying through his teeth, or both - well then - - you know.

Back
Top Bottom