• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How Trump Gets Elected

What the hell kind of circus was that? There are TV cameras out everywhere. People are laughing and others are yelling.

For one thing you don't throw liquid on somebody because who knows if is just water.

Secondly with all those news cameras there must be a longer video of this because it looks like the man in the wheelchair is in some kind of fracas before the filming starts.

But still not going vote for Clinton or Trump.

But according to some right here at DP, this is Trump's fault. He made these people act like this by making them mad, instead of kissing their entitled butts. Every single person that was part of that "Walk of Shame" should be thrown in jail for civil rights violations. They are trying to intimidate people into giving up their right of peaceful assembly. Had this been done at a NAACP rally by a mob of white supremecists, they would have been arrested and charged with as many civil rights laws as a DA could come up with. These culls of society in the OP need to be treated the same way.

But according to some right here at DP, this is Trump's fault. He made these people act like this by making them mad, instead of kissing their entitled butts.

Yes. It's one of the left's problems. They are incapable of taking any kind of personal responsibility.

Every single person that was part of that "Walk of Shame" should be thrown in jail for civil rights violations. They are trying to intimidate people into giving up their right of peaceful assembly. Had this been done at a NAACP rally by a mob of white supremecists, they would have been arrested and charged with as many civil rights laws as a DA could come up with. These culls of society in the OP need to be treated the same way.

The left isn't interested in civil debate. It's their way of they will resort to violence. Sad.

I think more and more people see the left's disgusting behavior and reject it.

Trump will be elected if the Democrats don't get over themselves and unify in time.
No, makes much more sense to keep attacking each other's candidates.
These ****ing morons will be responsible for empowering America's first dictator.

Trump will be elected if the Democrats don't get over themselves and unify in time.
Impossible. Leftists are selfish, they ONLY think of themselves.

These ****ing morons will be responsible for empowering America's first dictator.

ROTFLMAO. Well, I wouldn’t characterize DJT as a “dictator,” but whatever floats your boat.

Throwing the water was wrong. At the beginning I can't tell if the guy in the wheelchair was assaulted or if he was trying to break something up. Not enough to go on in that vid.

Throwing the water was wrong. At the beginning I can't tell if the guy in the wheelchair was assaulted or if he was trying to break something up. Not enough to go on in that vid.

Throwing anything is wrong. Why are leftists so damn violent?

Really? Blaming a whole group for the behavior of a few? You really want to play that ridiculous game?

Yep, tough ain't it. If you people would behave like civilized human beings, we wouldn't have half the problems we current are experiencing. Where is all the condemnation of your own people when they act like savages? Huh? You see, there isn't any. At least not any I have ever seen. So yes, you can play "that ridiculous game," the left invented it. LMAO get real.

Back
Top Bottom