• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to use vap cartridges

JacksinPA

Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
My dispensary offers a line of vape cartridges such as this one:

VAPE
INDICA

Coco Bomb Kush

(40 reviews)CalypsoLive Resin Cartridge

DETAILS
THC 66.63%
DESCRIPTION
Our LLR vapes are created using non-toxic hydrocarbon extraction methods to garner the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes in our premium flower. These vapes are made of 100% medical marijuana and never contain any added substances or fillers that may alter the purity and potency of our finest marijuana oil. Compared to other methods of extraction, LLR often delivers the most accurate flavor profile of the flower.

But I have no idea as to how yo use them. Do they fir into standard vap pens & if so what are they called, etc?

5 Vaping Facts You Need to Know

1: Vaping Is Less Harmful Than Smoking, but It’s Still Not Safe
2: Research Suggests Vaping Is Bad for Your Heart and Lungs
3: Electronic Cigarettes Are Just As Addictive As Traditional Ones
4: Electronic Cigarettes Aren’t the Best Smoking Cessation Tool
5: A New Generation Is Getting Hooked on Nicotine

My dispensary offers a line of vape cartridges such as this one:

VAPE
INDICA

Coco Bomb Kush

(40 reviews)CalypsoLive Resin Cartridge

DETAILS
THC 66.63%
DESCRIPTION
Our LLR vapes are created using non-toxic hydrocarbon extraction methods to garner the full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes in our premium flower. These vapes are made of 100% medical marijuana and never contain any added substances or fillers that may alter the purity and potency of our finest marijuana oil. Compared to other methods of extraction, LLR often delivers the most accurate flavor profile of the flower.

But I have no idea as to how yo use them. Do they fir into standard vap pens & if so what are they called, etc?

LLR (liquid live resin) is the purest and next best thing to cannabis flowers. Most cartridges and vape pens are universal (510 thread) and are draw or button activated.

Here are some instructional vids.

Thanks. The top unit I saw is the Vessel which is rechargeable battery powered. My concerns are the very high THC level (67%)) & the narrator saying it will cause a lot of coughing. Comments?

Back
Top Bottom