• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to tell a real Republican from a RINO

2distracted

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
It's simple

A real Republican supports Trump

Not bc he or she thinks Trump is the Second Coming but bc Trump is doing what all true Republicans want to do: have trade policies that are America First..cabinet and etc who adhere to the Constitution..support Constitution respecting Justices being nominated to the federal courts...etc

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

We know which group they are in

Real Republicans ARE Rinos. TrumpQins are skkkum of the earth.

Last edited:
it's basically just Confederates (Trump's followers) vs the other Republicans (similar to WWII vets).

You guys should loudly and publicly oust any and all fake GOP. Philosophical purity is essential!

These guys are trying to destroy you from the inside out. Who needs that?

Well, The New Republican Party is the party of Trump. So of course proponents of TNRP will consider themselves the Republicans.

Now, if you shift to actual conservatives, TNRP is not a home for those. Actual conservatives have no political home. And I'm frankly sure that all of them are happy to no longer be a member of TNRP.

Real republicans support Joe Biden. Anyone who cares about the Constitution supports Joe Biden.

Former Gov. John Kasich, who challenged Trump for the GOP nomination in 2016, has been one of Biden’s most vocal Republican backers, lauding his “experience and his wisdom and his decency” at the Democratic convention on Monday.

Biden has won the endorsements of four Republican cabinet secretaries; Obama administration Defense Secretary Chuck Hagel and Transportation Secretary Ray LaHood, and Bush administration Secretary of State Colin Powell and EPA Director Christine Whitman, who appeared at the DNC alongside Kasich.

Anthony Scaramucci, who served as Trump’s White House communications director for just two weeks, endorsed Biden and called Trump “crazy,” while former Homeland Security Department Chief of Staff Miles Taylor accused Trump of withholding disaster aid from blue states and claiming “magical authorities” above the law.

Carly Fiorina, a former Hewlett Packard CEO and GOP presidential candidate who was briefly the running mate of Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Tex.), said she cannot support Trump and that “elections are binary choices,” while Meg Whitman, another Hewlett Packard CEO, said at the DNC on Monday that Trump “has no clue how to run a business, let alone an economy.”

Four former Republican Senators have come out for Biden: David Durenberger of Minnesota and Gordon J. Humphrey of New Hampshire (both independents now), John Warner of Virginia and Jeff Flake of Arizona, who called a Trump second term “a real danger.”

Former Rep. Susan Molinari of New York spoke at the Democratic convention on Monday as well, joining former Reps. Charles Djou of Hawaii and Joe Walsh of Illinois, a former tea partier who challenged Trump for the GOP nomination in 2020 and voted for Biden in Illinois’ open Democratic primary in March, calling Trump a “horrible human being” who “must be defeated.”

Cindy McCain, the widow of Sen. John McCain and mother of The View host Meghan McCain (who also endorsed Biden) narrated a video for the Democratic convention detailing her late husband’s “unlikely friendship” with Biden.

Former Rep. Charlie Dent of Pennsylvania endorsed Biden ahead of the third night of the Democratic convention, declaring, “It’s a sad state of affairs when a president endorses a 9/11 truther,” in reference to Trump’s embrace of Georgia Congressional candidate Marjorie Taylor Greene.

A group of 73 former U.S. national security officials in the Republican administrations, including former heads of the CIA and FBI and Trump administration officials, endorsed Biden, asserting that Trump’s “corrupt behavior that renders him unfit to serve as president.”

Former Trump Assistant Director of Homeland Security Elizabeth Neumann accused Trump of ignoring the threat of domestic terrorism and early pandemic warnings, claiming he “gave permission” to white supremacists.

On first morning of the GOP convention, the Biden campaign released a list of 27 former GOP lawmakers, including Rep. Bob Inglis of South Carolina, Rep. Jim Kolbe of Arizona, Rep. Jim Greenwood of Pennsylvania, Rep. Jim Leach of Iowa and Mickey Edwards of Oklahoma.

On day three of the GOP Convention, former Republican Senator and Clinton Defense Secretary Bill Cohen of Maine endorsed Biden, blasting Trump’s “failed leadership” on coronavirus and calling Biden “a leader with optimism and competence who gives us hope.”

On the final day of the convention, groups of over 100 McCain 2008 and 30 Romney 2012 campaign staffers endorsed Biden, in addition to a group of nearly two dozen George W. Bush campaign and administration staffers.

All The Republicans Who Have Endorsed Joe Biden For President

It's simple

Not bc he or she thinks Trump is the Second Coming but bc Trump is doing what all true Republicans want to do: have trade policies that are America First..cabinet and etc who adhere to the Constitution..support Constitution respecting Justices being nominated to the federal courts...etc

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

A real Republican doesn't support Trump.

It's simple

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

Will the Real Republican please stand up.

Reprobates have made two mistakes.

Tax cut, tax cut.

Also the way they treated my first Black President and acted as poor losers failing to trust their Lord and they resorted to the demoniac sciences.

Somehow they feel that the going for balloon all their voters vote for of money in rich person's hand is mine someday is where the meat is.

I find it interesting that only one of the two major political parties has this problem.

It's simple

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

tumblr_ouzo9nDQUH1us2fiio1_500.gif

A real American doesn't support Trump.

I support Trump.

I find his method refreshing.

His business style seems to be working in geo-politics, but I'm taking his word for it and coronavirus has everything locked down, even terrorists, they don't know what to think, but thanks to Don Cheeto, they get to see Americans die.

We're getting no world news from the MSM, for all I know, there could be a genocide going on. Has Don Cheeto dictated to the Media Heads and they can only talk **** about him all day long?

Trump

Trump Trump Trump de dump
Trump de dump pump
Trump pump dump.

And that's an order.

I support Trump.

I find his method refreshing.

His business style seems to be working in geo-politics, but I'm taking his word for it and coronavirus has everything locked down, even terrorists, they don't know what to think, but thanks to Don Cheeto, they get to see Americans die.

We're getting no world news from the MSM, for all I know, there could be a genocide going on. Has Don Cheeto dictated to the Media Heads and they can only talk **** about him all day long?

Trump

Trump Trump Trump de dump
Trump de dump pump
Trump pump dump.

And that's an order.

If anyone can translate this, I'd appreciate it.

If anyone can translate this, I'd appreciate it.

Come on, Trumps almost a Comedian, he's a mutated one, but he tries, and I give him credit for that and he does a pretty good job even though he's a pretty bad President.

Personally, he's not ten percent as important or value-able as he thinks.

Clinton would have defeated ISIS, got as far with UN and what they were doing with Iran couldn't be that bad, although I do take the Presidents word on it that his refreshing business approach is desire-able.

He's already screwed up with his tax cut and now I no longer have any use for him or his Party and must now keep your dirty feet off the Moon with a Democratic quagmire.

It's simple

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

That is a convenient hypothesis, at least convenient for somebody. A case can be made that a real Republican would be a Buckley Conservative, for tax cuts but also against deficits, strong on National Security, serious about small government, big on free trade, for immigration.

Trump is big on tax cuts but utterly beyond the pale on deficits, quite willing to blow monster holes in the budget. Trump is weak on National Security. Spare me the anecdotes to the contrary. Trump is weak on National Security. Trump is not serious about small government. He is however big on making it HIS government (lets all genuflect to Der Leader). Trump does not at all believe in Free Trade and does not at all believe in Immigration unless its from his favorite country......NORWAY! Then again I do wonder if Norway is his favorite country because he can pronounce it.

There is one serious similarity between DonDon and Bill Buckley. They are both racists.

That is a convenient hypothesis, at least convenient for somebody. A case can be made that a real Republican would be a Buckley Conservative, for tax cuts but also against deficits, strong on National Security, serious about small government, big on free trade, for immigration.

Trump is big on tax cuts but utterly beyond the pale on deficits, quite willing to blow monster holes in the budget. Trump is weak on National Security. Spare me the anecdotes to the contrary. Trump is weak on National Security. Trump is not serious about small government. He is however big on making it HIS government (lets all genuflect to Der Leader). Trump does not at all believe in Free Trade and does not at all believe in Immigration unless its from his favorite country......NORWAY! Then again I do wonder if Norway is his favorite country because he can pronounce it.

There is one serious similarity between DonDon and Bill Buckley. They are both racists.

Yeh, and Pelosi is racist and Schumer and just everyone

I'm bored with alinskyisms

It's simple
Jeff flake.
. Romney
Please

How do you square your opinion about Trump supporting the Constitution
with Trump's opinion the govt should confiscate Americans' guns
even when it lacks the right to
?

How do you square your opinion about Trump supporting the Constitution
with Trump's opinion the govt should confiscate Americans' guns
without even so much as a warrant
?

Take your time, but please answer.

source: whitehouse.gov

Issued on: February 28, 2018​
Roosevelt Room​
3:02 P.M. EST​

"...the police saw [this guy was a] problem, they didn’t take any guns away.
I think they should have taken them ... anyway, whether they had the right or not."​

"To go to court would have taken a long time. So ...
take the guns first, go through due process second."​

The "funny" part is that people in the room kept dropping hints that the govt must respect Americans' rights.
But Trump just kept on about how he wanted to violate the 2nd Amendment.

I think I'd rather be a conservative and a patriot than a Republican.
ymmv

Last edited:
Yeh, and Pelosi is racist and Schumer and just everyone

I'm bored with alinskyisms

Too bad...Trumpets are usurping the only at least recognizable, enduring Conservative voice in this country, the GOP and replacing it with a hodgepodge of populist nonsense. You don't like the sound of that? TOO BAD!

It's simple

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

Ever since W republicans are confused about who they are. Am I a real republican or am I a rino? Are the real republicans the freedom caucus or are the real republicans the conservatives? Are the real republicans members of Q?

Who are the republicans? They can't even agree among themselves as to who is a real republican.

It's simple

Jeff flake.
. Romney

Please

"How to tell a real Republican from a Rino?"

For the life of me, I have tried to tell them apart but have not yet been able to do it. Rhinos are ugly, aggressive, bullying beasts and stupid to the nth degree. I look at a Rhino, and Republicans come to mind immediately.

:laughat:
Real Republicans ARE Rinos. TrumpQins are skkkum of the earth.

it's basically just Confederates (Trump's followers) vs the other Republicans (similar to WWII vets).

Real republicans support Joe Biden. Anyone who cares about the Constitution supports Joe Biden.

A real Republican doesn't support Trump.

A real American doesn't support Trump.
Comments that are as stupid as they are wrong.

[SUP]Will the Real Republican please stand up.

Reprobates have made two mistakes.

Tax cut, tax cut.

Also the way they treated my first Black President and acted as poor losers failing to trust their Lord and they resorted to the demoniac sciences.

Somehow they feel that the going for balloon all their voters vote for of money in rich person's hand is mine someday is where the meat is.[/SUP]
That is some looney bs you posted.

"How to tell a real Republican from a Rino?"
:doh
Rino ≠ Rhino.

I know what RINO means. Nonetheless, I still believe Republican Trumpers are like RHINOS1
Thanks for the foolish commentary.

Thanks for the foolish commentary.

Trump and his cult are bullies, charge at everything no matter what, and are generally ugly, mean and dumb. Not a foolish commentary. It is a correct commentary.

Back
Top Bottom