• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to...Make a Killer Three Bean Salad

I do love red (kidney) beans and pinto beans. garbanzo beans are ok. I don't know why but I never liked green olives. I would prob prefer red onion to white onion in a salad
too many beans the killer part might be the gas I have later on.
Still looks pretty tasty.

I do love red (kidney) beans and pinto beans. garbanzo beans are ok. I don't know why but I never liked green olives. I would prob prefer red onion to white onion in a salad
too many beans the killer part might be the gas I have later on.
Still looks pretty tasty.

maybe black olives then. or just leave em out and throw in more cherry tomatoes.

maybe black olives then. or just leave em out and throw in more cherry tomatoes.

im down with that. tomatoes sound way better.

that reminds me of something I wish I could remember how to make. my grandmother used to cut up some tomatoes into a small bowl when I was a kid. I do remember she would put in a garlic bud but I cant remember what else. I do remember I would take a piece of French bread and soak up the tomato juice and eat the bread and when when the juice was all gone I would eat the tomatoes. Maybe it was that the tomatoes were fresh from the garden or maybe it was the ingredients I don't remember. ive tried to figure it out. seems there was a little olive oil and some kind of herb maybe basil or oregano. ive never been able to duplicate it though. I loved that though.

4bbbd41f694cb8faa490bcb17b711874.jpg

Keep them recipes coming. I will make some tomorrow. I might spice mine up with some heat. Maybe a banana pepper and some mild cherry peppers. I can't wait.

Back
Top Bottom