• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How To Hurt NPR 101

There was just a Muslim doctor on TV (forget his name), saying we need more dialog about what was Juan was talking about. He totally disagreed with CAIR.

How can anyone not disagree with CAIR when they completely, utterly distorted what he said?

At no point did he EVER say that Muslims can be "legitimately viewed as security threats." In fact, his point was exactly the OPPOSITE of that.

But the truth doesn't matter when you have a brazen agenda.

There is conservative pc crap too. Leftists and right wingers both engage in this crap. NPR has great programing. They also have strong conservatve voices on their programs. It is teh management at NPR that is an issue.

Please keep up with the facts.

You still haven't said who these "strong conservative voices" are. Who are they, and on what programs?

You still haven't said who these "strong conservative voices" are. Who are they, and on what programs?

I hope your not holding your breath. :)

Here's something you might find interesting. I can't watch video on this POS but I think I heard it earlier on radio. If so the guy suggests that Juan was starting to lean a little too right.
I completely disagree with this statement. ( Juan is very left wing in my opinion) However, his statement is very telling about NPR.

Oct 21, 2010 ... During a contentious interview on Fox News' America Live, anchor Megyn Kelly interviewed Ibrahim Hooper, the communications director of the ...
‘Happy Now?’: FNC‘s Megyn Kelly Has Fiery Exchange with CAIR Director Over Juan Williams’ Firing | The Blaze

It's not for me to say. I know enuff not to tell any organization with their own set of professional standards what behavior they will tolerate and what they will not.
Good, then I know for a fact you would never be for punishing rich corporations like Exxon, nike, etc.

Good, then I know for a fact you would never be for punishing rich corporations like Exxon, nike, etc.

What behavior they will tolerate [of their employees]. We're talking professional standards. If employees screwed up according to the recognized industry standards of work behavior at BP, they should be fired. And BP is paying damages, right? As it should be.

You think not?

Regrdsc from Rosie

That people think NPR has a liberal bias is utterly mind-boggling. Clearly these people are not regular listeners.

Conservatives have decided that "not rabidly fellating the right-wing" is equivalent to liberal bias.

Deuce, what if I told you they weren't even winking at them, let alone fondling their balls?

Back
Top Bottom