• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to get Trump Re-elected

Repeating yourself doesn't generally help your case.

Okay. Perhaps I could have made my response clearer.

Who cares if YouGov is recognized as a legit polling organization by all political organizations? They are an online poll. They are useless. Just like that CBS poll you trotted out.

I think it would be pretty easy. Just continue making him look like a persecuted hero. Investigate, investigate, investigate, and make sure you come up with nothing.

And don't forget to slam religion whenever you get a chance. That will motivate the religious right.

So I think you Democrats won't have a problem getting a second term for Trump, if that's what you really want.

Just have him continue shutting down the government in 35 day increments until he gets the $5.7 billion for his vanity wall.

Just have him continue shutting down the government in 35 day increments until he gets the $5.7 billion for his vanity wall.

I predict that he will learn from that mistake and won't shut down the gov again. Either Trump is compassionate or good at faking it.

They could have found a dead cat and dressed it up, and it would have done better than Hillary. (BTW, my Democrat friends say Hillary was hated because she is a strong woman. I told them no, it's because she is a strong hate-able woman).

Good one. I think the dislike of Hillary came about because she acted aloof, elitist and had the persona of a wet mop. Besides she was lazy and let Trump both out work and out campaign her by miles. I think she took the election for granted. Only to find out that unlike the Democratic primaries which had super delegates, there were no super electors.

I first became interested in politics watching the 1956 democratic and republican conventions on TV. I have never seen any more disliked presidential candidates than these two. Here's the list of favorable ratings of major party candidates going back to 1956

1956 Eisenhower 79%
1960 JFK 75%
1960 Nixon 74%
1964 LBJ 71%
1972 Nixon 66%
1976 Carter 63%
1956 Stevenson 61%
1984 Reagan 61%
1980 Reagan 59%
1968 Nixon 59%
1968 Humphrey 58%
2008 Obama 58%
2000 G.W. Bush 58%
1976 Ford 58%
2012 Obama 57%
1996 Bill Clinton 56%
2008 McCain 55%
2000 Gore 55%
1980 Carter 54%
1984 Mondale 54%
1988 G.H.W. Bush 53%
2004 G.W. Bush 52%
1992 Bill Clinton 51%
1996 Dole 51%
2004 Kerry 51%
2008 Romney 51%
1972 McGovern 50%
1988 Dukakis 50%
1992 G.H.W. Bush 46%
1964 Goldwater 43%
2016 Hillary Clinton 38%
2016 Donald Trump 36%

Economist/YouGov???

LOL!!

Dismissed.

That's fine. I got time, I'll gladly wait until November of 2020. Just like when I showed all those polls showing the Democrats would take back the house in 2018. I was met with the same dismissed, fake news and fake polls. Trumpers saying the Republicans would easily hold onto the House. I said then, I could wait until November of 2018 to see what is and wasn't fake or needed to be dismissed.

I'm more than happy to wait. No need to say anything more. Time will tell just like it did in 2018.

That's fine. I got time, I'll gladly wait until November of 2020. Just like when I showed all those polls showing the Democrats would take back the house in 2018. I was met with the same dismissed, fake news and fake polls. Trumpers saying the Republicans would easily hold onto the House. I said then, I could wait until November of 2018 to see what is and wasn't fake or needed to be dismissed.

I'm more than happy to wait. No need to say anything more. Time will tell just like it did in 2018.

That's what I do. Wait and see.

I pay zero attention to polls.

I think it would be pretty easy. Just continue making him look like a persecuted hero. Investigate, investigate, investigate, and make sure you come up with nothing.

And don't forget to slam religion whenever you get a chance. That will motivate the religious right.

So I think you Democrats won't have a problem getting a second term for Trump, if that's what you really want.

So, what should they do if they DON'T want him re-elected?

P.S. Trump has to expand from his blind-loyal base. 2 years in he hasn't tried. He'd lose today. Also, as far as his base goes (including the religious right) there is not a sin he could commit that would make them not vote for him. That's the best thing about Trump - he exposed the religious right as complete hucksters and frauds.

So, what should they do if they DON'T want him re-elected?

P.S. Trump has to expand from his blind-loyal base. 2 years in he hasn't tried. He'd lose today. Also, as far as his base goes (including the religious right) there is not a sin he could commit that would make them not vote for him. That's the best thing about Trump - he exposed the religious right as complete hucksters and frauds.

If they don't want Trump re-elected they should first of all come up with a good candidate. And second of all stop acting like hate-crazed maniacs. You will never convince anyone of anything by being crazy. Other Democrats will agree with you, non-Democrats will just ignore you.

Persecuted hero?

Hoo boy.

You're making the office of the president of the United States sound like a pity lay.

I swear, out of all the bait I've ever seen, on ANY political forum, I have never seen a post where the author has very nearly laid their soul bare at the same time, until now.
The scariest thing is, where "persecution complex" is concerned, she's 100 percent right.
Not right about Trump winning, right about the fact that a large part of this nation consists of people with a persecution complex.

Let's look at what helped train them for that, shall we?:

And the piece de resistance...

For a lot of people, this is just trash.
They might be entertained by it but they know it's just trash.
For a certain segment of the population however, it's a TRAINING FILM, because for these mental defectives, THE PERSECUTED, this is their reality, or it's what they think reality SHOULD BE.

And for people like that, heroes are best when they are persecuted heroes!!

waaahmbulance.jpg

I think I know how this woman feels!

Last edited:

When I started seeing prominent and respected conservatives saying that the best thing to do was vote for Democrats because in their opinion their own party needed to be destroyed, that is when I realized it was serious.

And so now all that remains is a bunch of people who only know how to do one thing, sulk and seek revenge for things they did to themselves.
They refuse to take responsibility for anything, and all they know is this persecution complex.

I don't have to agree with a conservative to respect them. But I do have to respect them.
When they dismiss their own principles altogether, that becomes impossible.

"You democrats"

OK so we know this is a bait thread.

We know it is trolling.

From there all I have to say is good luck and don't give up your day job to become a political correspondent....your post reads like Russian propaganda.

When I started seeing prominent and respected conservatives saying that the best thing to do was vote for Democrats because in their opinion their own party needed to be destroyed, that is when I realized it was serious.

And so now all that remains is a bunch of people who only know how to do one thing, sulk and seek revenge for things they did to themselves.
They refuse to take responsibility for anything, and all they know is this persecution complex.

I don't have to agree with a conservative to respect them. But I do have to respect them.
When they dismiss their own principles altogether, that becomes impossible.

What shocked me was the sudden and tremendous shift in integrity. People in here with whom I had been friends, I was well liked by the right because I took on Obama's short comings, which is natural for me, a born reporter.

It was when people whom I had respected started speaking FOR Trump..."he didn't mean that, what he really wants to do is..." and knowing their pasty and the fact they were making the **** up.

That turnabout and the incredible hypocrisy is what did it for me. Woosh! out the door with integrity, all thrown to the wind for the sake of combating one post.

In essence, G4N's post says that getting Trump reelected hinges around enough people validating what is, for all practical purposes, a form of troll mentality. That simply takes my breath away.

In essence, G4N's post says that getting Trump reelected hinges around enough people validating what is, for all practical purposes, a form of troll mentality. That simply takes my breath away.

Uh oh. Hope you recover your breath.

If they don't want Trump re-elected they should first of all come up with a good candidate. And second of all stop acting like hate-crazed maniacs. You will never convince anyone of anything by being crazy. Other Democrats will agree with you, non-Democrats will just ignore you.

Do you consider Trump and his base to be sane, rational people? Do you see them as full of love, kindness and christian good will?

Is Trump a "good candidate"?

Last edited:
Do you consider Trump and his base to be sane, rational people? Do you see them as full of love, kindness and christian good will?

Is Trump a "good candidate"?

Trump and his base are all different sorts of people. How could I possibly see all of them as full of love and kindness? Your question is just silly.

I don't know if Trump is a good candidate. It will depend on what happens between now and November 2020, and it will depend on who runs against him.

Trump and his base are all different sorts of people. How could I possibly see all of them as full of love and kindness? Your question is just silly.

I don't know if Trump is a good candidate. It will depend on what happens between now and November 2020, and it will depend on who runs against him.

Your dodge was all the answer anyone could possibly need. Thx. lolz.

You are in the club of clubs.

Back
Top Bottom