• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to get the girl.

BrettNortje

Banned
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I think it is the most important thing to most of us guys - getting the girl. we will sit around for ages thinking about women, yet when the time comes to pull the trigger, we take a dive, yes? this is because we have hormones that tell us to be the alpha male or forget about it, dominance of society in general is often reflected by having a nice woman. this means we gather around nice women and forget about other decent women, of course.

So, how do you get the girl? my attitude to this is to treat it like a joke - of course she is going to say no, now is time to flatter her! so, usually, i approach women and ask them if they can help me, and they sometimes tell me they are busy or they ask how they can help me? then i tell them that i have a function coming up and i need a pretty woman to take there, and i was wondering if they would be interested? this gets their attention, as women love being approached by men, yes? yes, they do!

So, we men are the bees, and the women are the flowers. the bees always gather around the 'healthiest flowers' and the flowers are helpless to say they just want a guy, any guy, please? this is the attitude of women, trust me! spoil them with attention even if they are not number one, as then you will find something to stick your sting into!

Trust me, looking at that girl at the bar is nice, but it doesn't end there. so, take it that she will say no, but things could get better, and go for it!

Okay, so you see your quarry... what do you do next? i am not saying jump out at her, i am saying, you know, let her get to know you and see you, yes? this could be as simple as eye contact, of course, yes? after that, they are aware of your 'advance,' of course. this is where you need to be 'gentle' - you know, like a gentleman?

Let me tell you something, or prove something to you? you know those guys that are like gangsters - the really confident ones? women hate just being told they like them! it is like the most insulting thing, having one of these 'players' on you, grabbing at you - no women like that unless they know the guys already. women like to feel safe, yes? who in the world wants some guy slobbering all over them, except they make it 'look good,' yes?

On the other hand, being a 'gentleman' is the way to do it. simply 'ass creep' her! tell her you like her, in a way she wants to hear it, not like, "hey i like you!" tell her she is pretty, even if she is not. tell her she can say no, in your way. sometimes women will say yes just to be nice, yes? well, you were nice first!

Gentlemen originated when men wanted to get sex easily. that is why there is 'manners.' all being a gentleman really is about is getting sex by being gentle, that is all it is. that is how it started, trying to get the girl through socially acceptable means, of course. they used to rape women in the cave man times, with that club and forced sex attitude, but, now you may be gentle to get her, yes? that is what these players are saying when they say "give me some sugar..." this is like forced sex nearly, often.

So, creep her ass!

Okay, so you see your quarry... what do you do next? i am not saying jump out at her, i am saying, you know, let her get to know you and see you, yes? this could be as simple as eye contact, of course, yes? after that, they are aware of your 'advance,' of course. this is where you need to be 'gentle' - you know, like a gentleman?

Let me tell you something, or prove something to you? you know those guys that are like gangsters - the really confident ones? women hate just being told they like them! it is like the most insulting thing, having one of these 'players' on you, grabbing at you - no women like that unless they know the guys already. women like to feel safe, yes? who in the world wants some guy slobbering all over them, except they make it 'look good,' yes?

On the other hand, being a 'gentleman' is the way to do it. simply 'ass creep' her! tell her you like her, in a way she wants to hear it, not like, "hey i like you!" tell her she is pretty, even if she is not. tell her she can say no, in your way. sometimes women will say yes just to be nice, yes? well, you were nice first!

Gentlemen originated when men wanted to get sex easily. that is why there is 'manners.' all being a gentleman really is about is getting sex by being gentle, that is all it is. that is how it started, trying to get the girl through socially acceptable means, of course. they used to rape women in the cave man times, with that club and forced sex attitude, but, now you may be gentle to get her, yes? that is what these players are saying when they say "give me some sugar..." this is like forced sex nearly, often.

So, creep her ass!

Creep her ass. Sigh.

Please, for the love of GOD, don't give up your day job.

I think it is the most important thing to most of us guys - getting the girl. we will sit around for ages thinking about women, yet when the time comes to pull the trigger, we take a dive, yes? this is because we have hormones that tell us to be the alpha male or forget about it, dominance of society in general is often reflected by having a nice woman. this means we gather around nice women and forget about other decent women, of course.

So, how do you get the girl? my attitude to this is to treat it like a joke - of course she is going to say no, now is time to flatter her! so, usually, i approach women and ask them if they can help me, and they sometimes tell me they are busy or they ask how they can help me? then i tell them that i have a function coming up and i need a pretty woman to take there, and i was wondering if they would be interested? this gets their attention, as women love being approached by men, yes? yes, they do!

So, we men are the bees, and the women are the flowers. the bees always gather around the 'healthiest flowers' and the flowers are helpless to say they just want a guy, any guy, please? this is the attitude of women, trust me! spoil them with attention even if they are not number one, as then you will find something to stick your sting into!

Trust me, looking at that girl at the bar is nice, but it doesn't end there. so, take it that she will say no, but things could get better, and go for it!

So, creep her ass!

I have two daughters. Here's my advice to you:

rose-gives-finger.gif

So, creep her ass!

The question mark is for after questions.

Your body language also plays a role in the message you give off. if you were to feel comfortable with your body, then it will show, and the feeling of comfort will spread to the woman too. this will be like a feeling of calm through one world conscious, of course.this is related to your aura and the energy you give off - have you ever felt tension? do you want your quarry to feel tense too? often, if a woman is open minded, she will not mind feeling tense, as they do not have 'male body parts.' what am i talking about?

Your male hormones will make you feel uncomfortable by having your 'instinct' warn you you are in danger. this is because you will feel that your place in society is at risk - like a lion with the female lions. this is because you have a feeling bred into you to be the leader of society, the problem now is that society you live in is so big, or, you consider yourself to be in a big society that you need to be an individual leader in, yes? so your hormones trigger the 'flight response' and you feel like 'running away' often.

So, your body language and aura are indicators of how you feel and influence the other person. this is like heat you give off from your body - like finding it getting warmer and warmer under a duvet? - and then your heat sends a electromagnetic signal to the other person making them feel what your mood is, okay? electromagnetism is like a, a, have you seen those globes at the science center that go to your fingers when you touch the outside? like that, except the other person is the glass, okay?

Being comfortable with your body is very important, and rightly so. if you were fat, you would be self conscious of your stomach, yes? have you ever heard of a belly dancer?t hey have big stomachs and use them to seduce men. this is because they have a different message to a girl with no stomach - that it is there and they may attain great rhythm with it. this is because it carries weight behind it, and, if you learn how to use the momentum of your stomach to compliment your weight or figure and message, for example you could pile through people in rugby, yes? also, if you dance, you may carry out fluid rhythmic stokes with it as a prolonged message. this would be like in a dance, which is what we do with our bodies when we move - body language. fluidity. feel better now? think of the short stuttering strokes of someone that is thin... that could also be nice if they do it slowly, like a smooth message, yes?

So, how do you dance? basically, i will show you shortly how to dance!

First, stand up. then pick your legs up to your chest as best you can while still feeling comfortable. then the other one, then the prior one, and so forth. then, start lifting them slowly lower and lower until you are only taking little steps. then move around a little bit, like in circles. then, you need to use you arms, so make 'strokes' that you feel comfortable with at first, then the ones you really want to make, yes? soon, you will be dancing, and, for attitude in life, you really want to feel comfortable with your body, so this is a good way to train yourself to become more comfortable with your body.

Once you have that sorted out, look into the mirror a lot. this is you. no more mo less, yes? understanding what other people see might give you a better idea of where you fit into in 'body language reality.' this could be like saying that you look mean, so should fight! that is why people that look mean fight, they know they look mean, yes? it works like that, and trying to fight it directly will not help. but, trying to change it slowly might, as you your expression will change, and your body language will change too. as soon as you feel comfortable with what you see, you will give off a more friendly vibe, yes? this will ease tensions between you and the other person, and then you will have a better chance at not scaring her away by whipping out a condom!

Your body language also plays a role in the message you give off. if you were to feel comfortable with your body, then it will show, and the feeling of comfort will spread to the woman too. this will be like a feeling of calm through one world conscious, of course.this is related to your aura and the energy you give off - have you ever felt tension? do you want your quarry to feel tense too? often, if a woman is open minded, she will not mind feeling tense, as they do not have 'male body parts.' what am i talking about?

Your male hormones will make you feel uncomfortable by having your 'instinct' warn you you are in danger. this is because you will feel that your place in society is at risk - like a lion with the female lions. this is because you have a feeling bred into you to be the leader of society, the problem now is that society you live in is so big, or, you consider yourself to be in a big society that you need to be an individual leader in, yes? so your hormones trigger the 'flight response' and you feel like 'running away' often.

So, your body language and aura are indicators of how you feel and influence the other person. this is like heat you give off from your body - like finding it getting warmer and warmer under a duvet? - and then your heat sends a electromagnetic signal to the other person making them feel what your mood is, okay? electromagnetism is like a, a, have you seen those globes at the science center that go to your fingers when you touch the outside? like that, except the other person is the glass, okay?

Being comfortable with your body is very important, and rightly so. if you were fat, you would be self conscious of your stomach, yes? have you ever heard of a belly dancer?t hey have big stomachs and use them to seduce men. this is because they have a different message to a girl with no stomach - that it is there and they may attain great rhythm with it. this is because it carries weight behind it, and, if you learn how to use the momentum of your stomach to compliment your weight or figure and message, for example you could pile through people in rugby, yes? also, if you dance, you may carry out fluid rhythmic stokes with it as a prolonged message. this would be like in a dance, which is what we do with our bodies when we move - body language. fluidity. feel better now? think of the short stuttering strokes of someone that is thin... that could also be nice if they do it slowly, like a smooth message, yes?

So, how do you dance? basically, i will show you shortly how to dance!

First, stand up. then pick your legs up to your chest as best you can while still feeling comfortable. then the other one, then the prior one, and so forth. then, start lifting them slowly lower and lower until you are only taking little steps. then move around a little bit, like in circles. then, you need to use you arms, so make 'strokes' that you feel comfortable with at first, then the ones you really want to make, yes? soon, you will be dancing, and, for attitude in life, you really want to feel comfortable with your body, so this is a good way to train yourself to become more comfortable with your body.

Once you have that sorted out, look into the mirror a lot. this is you. no more mo less, yes? understanding what other people see might give you a better idea of where you fit into in 'body language reality.' this could be like saying that you look mean, so should fight! that is why people that look mean fight, they know they look mean, yes? it works like that, and trying to fight it directly will not help. but, trying to change it slowly might, as you your expression will change, and your body language will change too. as soon as you feel comfortable with what you see, you will give off a more friendly vibe, yes? this will ease tensions between you and the other person, and then you will have a better chance at not scaring her away by whipping out a condom!

Again question marks are for after questions.

I usually get girls when I go clubbing. Of course, you have to judge your blows, you don't want her to have too many soggy holes.

So, we have covered the attitude to take, and the best ways to prepare yourself with you date with destiny, yes? now, i would like to tell you what women are thinking, okay?

Women are more practical then men. men tend to seek woman friends to tell them they are not guly, and women want men to tell them how to look better, what to wear. obviously women can handle the truth.

Women are more mature than men. men will just sulk being told they are ugly or being lied to, and women will change their dress wear to what others tell them they look nice in. obviously women want a solution.

Women are more social than men. men like to do things together, while women will talk for ages on the phone about men. it is clear that women's lives revolve around men, who are busy doing things, yes?

Clearly you can see who is at fault here in our society...

If the old adage tells us that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, the way to a womans heart is through a mans ears. In other words - LISTEN TO HER. Pay attention to what she says and show you are interested and can do more than just talk about yourself.

A sense of humor helps also.

Those two things go a very long way.

If the old adage tells us that the way to a mans heart is through his stomach, the way to a womans heart is through a mans ears. In other words - LISTEN TO HER. Pay attention to what she says and show you are interested and can do more than just talk about yourself.

A sense of humor helps also.

Those two things go a very long way.

Now that is good advice!

you want a decent girl, be a decent human being: be real, be kind, be thoughtful, be a friend first and keep your hands to yourself

in other words, show her you are worth her time and she will do the same

This thread is pure gold. :)

Henceforth I shall call this method the "ass creep" method.

I've always been pretty good at "getting" the girl....not so good at keeping her. :lol:

I guess that has changed as I am now in a 15-year relationship. But, time was when staying with one for 5 years was a miracle.

OKay, @clax1911 and @quag how do you get the girl?

Chemistry.
It isnt a matter of getting the girl, it is about finding the right person.

Women are neither conquests nor property.

there is no set rule on how you get or attract every women

that is just one of their many mysteries, and why men for eons have been trying to figure women out

but a few basic things work for most

be attentive....actually listen to what she says

be a gentlemen....that alone will make you stand out in today's world

be attractive.....women like men to look good

be funny and or smart....women tend to like one of the two types.....someone that can make her think or laugh

and STOP thinking that every girl or women you meet is another notch in your belt....women can and will figure out those types, and drop them like a grenade

just a few things i picked up over the years....

and i have so much more to learn according to my wife.......

Back
Top Bottom