• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to fix the situation at football stadiums

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
We have all this racist anti American kneeling at football stadiums. Here is how to fix it.

When it is time for the game to start, simply put a picture of the President on the jumbotron, announce stand for the National Anthem or kneel before the president.

Problem fixed!!!

Master Debator

DP Veteran
Reaction score
We have all this racist anti American kneeling at football stadiums. Here is how to fix it.

When it is time for the game to start, simply put a picture of the President on the jumbotron, announce stand for the National Anthem or kneel before the president.

Problem fixed!!!

Because those are their only options? The players couldn't walk out and then drag the owners on social media for being racists and bullies? :think:

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Because those are their only options? The players couldn't walk out and then drag the owners on social media for being racists and bullies? :think:

Leave politics out of sports.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

trouble13

DP Veteran
Reaction score

Problem fixed!!!
Do what I do. Watch the games and enjoy them as usual but do not purchase any products that sponsor the nfl until it stops. Make running ads and putting their logos on nfl products finacial suicide for those companies. That will put an end to this.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Lord Tammerlain

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed

Then remove the national anthem from sporting events

Stop flyby's by the military, prevent politicians from paying for stadiums, stop government funding of sports and so on

Questerr

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left

Problem fixed!!!

And now we see how the enablers of Trump’s fascism will begin to normalizing kneeling before their Fuhrer.

joluoto

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive

Since when has sport not been about politics? You're even supposed to stand before the national anthem and you say that's not political?
Sports are often about two teams of different colored uniform trying to win the other before a cheering crowd, and that's not political?
Sports usually are sponsored by multinational brands who happily pay the teams to be living billboards, and that's not political?

Moderate Right

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Conservative

Problem fixed!!!

On a serious note: I call out all of the idiots who continue watching sports and spending money on them while players and owners try to force their political beliefs on people who want nothing more than to watch sports. I read a study/poll the other day that made my eyes roll. It said that nowadays more Americans now support the players and the teams than they did just a few years ago. BUT, that is NOT the issue. The only people that really matter are the people who pay money for tickets, merchandise, and contribute to TV ratings. In other words, the very people who are paying the owners and the players money. If you polled them you would find that a very huge majority don't want this PC SJW rammed up their asses against their will. The Americans who don't pay the player's and owner's salaries have no dog in the fight. I actually get really pissed at the fans of sports for bitching about this while still continuing to pay the owners and the players their salaries. They need to grow some man and woman balls and stick their middle fingers up at all sports and say goodbye forever. The jumbotron shouldn't have anyone in the stadium or on tv watching it. Sports can go to hell and stay there.

Mr Person

A Little Bitter
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
We have all this racist anti American kneeling at football stadiums.

Kneeling is racist and anti-American?

:lamo

My God man, you really do try to say something even stupider with each passing day.

Phys251

Purge evil with Justice
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Slightly Liberal

My God man, you really do try to say something even stupider with each passing day.

Peaceful protests are clearly forbidden by the Constitution. Specifically, in the First Amendment. /s

Master Debator

DP Veteran
Reaction score

You first. :shrug:

If you're going to inject the anthem and the flag into sports then you're going to inject an opportunity for these players to tell you how they feel about that flag and the anthem, and this country. If you can’t handle that criticism I suggest you change the channel. :boohoo:

americanwoman

dangerously addictive
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Problem fixed!!!

Yes, logical1 get down on your knees before the President.

Brilliant solution that I am sure you would relish. :lol:

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative

A free man ONLY kneels before God!!!!

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Problem fixed!!!

Why fix it?

People are finding other things to do with their time.

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
You first. :shrug:

If you're going to inject the anthem and the flag into sports then you're going to inject an opportunity for these players to tell you how they feel about that flag and the anthem, and this country. If you can’t handle that criticism I suggest you change the channel. :boohoo:

Many people have, and are better off than sitting on their asses for 8 hours watching TV.

Logical1

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Conservative
Playing the National Anthem before games is a TRADITION. It is just another thing the radical left is against and wants to eliminate.

Ikari

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Left
A free man ONLY kneels before God!!!!

Well it sounds like he's rather restricted with where he can kneel and thus isn't all that free.

Master Debator

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Many people have, and are better off than sitting on their asses for 8 hours watching TV.

And? I don’t care if hurt white people stop watching sports. Maybe the owners do. Athlete contracts keep going up so I don't think they care so much.

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
And? I don’t care if hurt white people stop watching sports. Maybe the owners do. Athlete contracts keep going up so I don't think they care so much.

Most aren't hurt at all.

They realize that there are healthier activities beer, chips, and TV.

RetiredUSN

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Sure they have.

Why are you lying?

Outdoor activities boom during pandemic | News, Sports, Jobs - Williamsport Sun-Gazette

“The use of outdoor facilities is unprecedented. Private campgrounds, cabins, hunting camps, state parks and state forests are all full,” deSilva said. “Bike shops, outfitters, outdoor equipment stores are seen a huge surge in demand.

U.S. Outdoor Recreation Is a Booming Business – WWD

The Bureau of Economic Analysis said revenue growth from the outdoor industry outpaced the entire GDP growth rate.

Paddlesports booming in spite of pandemic | Albany Herald Entertainment | albanyherald.com

Outdoor activities boom in slow economy | Outdoors | billingsgazette.com

Master Debator

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Why are you lying?

Outdoor activities boom during pandemic | News, Sports, Jobs - Williamsport Sun-Gazette

“The use of outdoor facilities is unprecedented. Private campgrounds, cabins, hunting camps, state parks and state forests are all full,” deSilva said. “Bike shops, outfitters, outdoor equipment stores are seen a huge surge in demand.

U.S. Outdoor Recreation Is a Booming Business – WWD

The Bureau of Economic Analysis said revenue growth from the outdoor industry outpaced the entire GDP growth rate.

Paddlesports booming in spite of pandemic | Albany Herald Entertainment | albanyherald.com

Outdoor activities boom in slow economy | Outdoors | billingsgazette.com

None of those links prove people disgusted with politics in sports are turning off the tv and putting down the potato chips to go hike in the woods.

Last edited:
Top Bottom