• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to delete P M s?

Status
Not open for further replies.

joko104

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I used to know how, but I can't find a delete tab after click on box beside the message(s) to delete. I have tried to figure it out. Thank you.

It's called leave now. You can do it from the bottom of the list, there's a window that pops up when you select them, or from an individual conversation.
Screenshot_20210726-194417_Edge.jpg

Screenshot_20210726-194444_Edge.jpg

Found it! THANK YOU!

It did work, now isn't. I tried repeatedly via Google and Edge. Another way?

What doesn't work? When you click leave, then confirm, the conversation is still in your list?

What doesn't work? When you click leave, then confirm, the conversation is still in your list?

There is no confirmation pop up. There was when I did it last time.

Duh. I have to click "GO." Done. Sorry. I have a lot on my mind.

There is no confirmation pop up. There was when I did it last time.
If you're on a computer, a popup blocker could be blocking it. Try from mobile or adding DP to your Adblock whitelist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom