• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to Defeat Covid: a photo-op of Trump and Biden smiling through transparent masks, shaking hands under a banner that says WE'RE UNITED

Lol!! I'll pit my "limited medical knowledge" against your near ZERO knowledge any day. And I just love it when lefties like you start using words like "whine" to condescend. It betrays the weakness in both your position and your debating skills. But to top it all off, you then turn from poster to dictator, exclaiming that you don't care what I do "as long I behave in public??" Lol!! Okay, Dad. What if I don't?? Are you gonna take the car keys?? Lol!! Thanks!!

Get back to me when you can compare your MD with mine.

Yes. Whine.
It is what it is.
Still want to whine about people “lining their pockets “ with rabies vaccine profits?

Get back to me when you can compare your MD with mine.

Yes. Whine.
It is what it is.
Still want to whine about people “lining their pockets “ with rabies vaccine profits?
Well, Ethel, seems as you just can't stop "pouting" about your obvious defeat, we'll part ways. Thanks!!

Well, Ethel, seems as you just can't stop "pouting" about your obvious defeat, we'll part ways. Thanks!!

Only in your own mind
Bye

Covid in the US is so politicized that we will lose the war against it if we continue to lay blame instead of finding a way to stop it in the airborne phase.

Liberals point the finger at the "unvaccinated," claiming the bulk of them are irresponsible right wing zealots that are spreading Covid, while THEY, on the left, are responsibly getting shots.

Conservatives point the finger at the liberal media and the Administration, claiming prejudicial coverage, gross misinformation and a targeted smear campaign against those choosing to or not to get jabbed, as per their right as Americans.

In the mean time, Covid is taking its toll and spreading through both factions, vaccinated and unvaccinated, infecting without a care in the world about anybody's political affiliation. And if Delta is any indication, it's going to mutate for the worse in very short order. But what do both sides share?? Their resentment of masks.

But if we all acknowledge that something as simple as wearing masks and social distancing is warranted, it will give us some reprieve while we take the next step, which is covid's eradication. But eradication is going take a lot of money, ingenuity, a brand new approach and mostly good will to stop it in its tracks - not in its would be hosts - but while it's airborne. Thanks!!

Your thread title is misleading and I suspect that some software defect deleted the "sh" and the "ed" from your "photo-op" - because that is the ONLY way that anyone is going to get that picture.

How to Defeat Covid: a photo-op of Trump and Biden smiling through transparent masks, shaking hands under a banner that says WE'RE UNITED​

Yeah right, like that will ever happen.
Hypothetical scenario where Trump is about to be convicted of sedition as another thirty million Americans die due to an "almost vaccine resistant" strain of COVID, we'll call it the OMEGA strain.
We have one last chance to come up with an improved vaccine which *might* be 50% effective at stopping serious illness and death...ONE LAST CHANCE.

Trump attempts to wrangle a plea deal where he agrees to make a one hour speech where he extols the virtues of taking the shot and wearing masks...IF all charges are dropped and he is reinstated as President for Life.
That's how it would go down, he would rather DIE a MARTYR than make a deal to help people unless he gets to OWN the PLANET.

It is time to face the fact that this country is about to become a super-sized version of Jonestown, Guayana...and the vats of Kool-Aid are chilling in the shade right now.

The international evidence is compelling. Covid is blowing through the vaccinated. The vaccinated are indeed suffering and herd immunity - given those factors - isn't in the offing. Thanks!!
You are much, much less likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid if you are vaccinated than unvaccinated. This means that the healthcare system would be much less likely to be overwhelmed with covid cases.

People act as if places are fully opened back up. Some have been starting to open up, but they aren't fully open. Our restaurants here are still at lowered capacity, with tables blocked off. We still have lots of people working from home, with the delta variant extending those orders longer. And even those going back soon are being given more options of working from home rather than the option.

You are much, much less likely to be hospitalized or die from Covid if you are vaccinated than unvaccinated. This means that the healthcare system would be much less likely to be overwhelmed with covid cases.

People act as if places are fully opened back up. Some have been starting to open up, but they aren't fully open. Our restaurants here are still at lowered capacity, with tables blocked off. We still have lots of people working from home, with the delta variant extending those orders longer. And even those going back soon are being given more options of working from home rather than the option.
All important steps. At the moment I'm very interested in ultra violet technology. It's a simple process if attached to a ventilation system, but absolutely lethal to the virus. Every commercial building right now could jerry rig it into its system. And N95 masks are the way to go. We should be ramping up production. Businesses should be providing N95 masks to employees working in close proximity to each other and installing barriers. Ultra violet should be glowing around the world. Seriously, we need it sweeping gyms and arenas, in fact, every public place. We have to get serious about this virus or we're going to look back on these already painful days with nostalgia. Thanks!!

Logophile certainly overestimates the direness of covid on the vaccinated.

The unvaxxed are at far greater risk of bringing tragedy and unimaginable sorrow to their families.

Back
Top Bottom