• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

How to counter the top 4 arguments against gay marriage.

vergiss said:
Then prove it.

Like I said: It is the censorship that is the problem.

vergiss said:
HIV- means that he does not have HIV/AIDS. God, learn the basics. :roll:

That is why I said "if".

Besides, they don't know half the time that is why it spreads.

jimmyjack said:
You're not being censored unless you call a Mod a fool. Nice attempt at avoiding the problem of not having anything worthy to back up your statements.

jimmyjack said:
That is why I said "if".

And you have the answer, eh? What? Someone might kill you if you reveal it?
Or are you just too selfish to share in the basis of your enlightenment?

jimmyjack said:

Well, if that's the problem, then you'll have no issue with proving the other thing.

jimmyjack said:
That is why I said "if".

You are evading the question again. So, two men without HIV (or any other STD) having sex with each other is still unsafe, then?

jimmyjack said:
Anyone who claims the bubonic plague is a threat is foolish, are they not?
PLEASE show us all where I said that the Bubonic plague is a threat (assumably you meant currently). Since I didn't and that's not relevent to your claim, your point is moot.

jimmyjack said:
There was no violation.
Sure there was. I even pointed it out to you. Twice.

vergiss said:
So if a HIV- man has sex with another HIV- man, they're somehow going to contract HIV? OMG THINK OF THE CHILDREN!

:rofl vergiss, thank you. I almost choked!! :lol:

Why is anyone bothering with JJ? Total waste of time!!

Naughty Nurse said:
:rofl vergiss, thank you. I almost choked!! :lol:

Why is anyone bothering with JJ? Total waste of time!!
It's like watching a car wreck...only imagine little clown cars all piled up...:mrgreen:

shuamort said:
PLEASE show us all where I said that the Bubonic plague is a threat (assumably you meant currently). Since I didn't and that's not relevent to your claim, your point is moot.

Sure there was. I even pointed it out to you. Twice.

I said:
I will say you are irresponsible, because you are facilitating the most dangerous virus ever to threaten mankind.

And you said:
Worse than the black plague? Pfft. Even worse than stupidity? Hmm

So since I was talking about threats, your comment is a comparison of that threat, hence you deem the black plague a threat. You also insinuate that I’m stupid, yet you escape a warning.

jimmyjack said:
I said:

And you said:

So since I was talking about threats, your comment is a comparison of that threat, hence you deem the black plague a threat. You also insinuate that I’m stupid, yet you escape a warning.
I didn't insinuate that you're stupid. You need to be a bit more clear as the black plague was a disease which killed more people more rapidly than HIV/AIDS has.

shuamort said:
I didn't insinuate that you're stupid. You need to be a bit more clear as the black plague was a disease which killed more people more rapidly than HIV/AIDS has.

AIDS has not run its course, you simply cannot say that with any integrity, AIDS could be the one that wipes us all out, since it just continues to spread and spread.

You and I know what you insinuated, and it was insulting.

jimmyjack said:
AIDS has not run its course, you simply cannot say that with any integrity, AIDS could be the one that wipes us all out, since it just continues to spread and spread.

So you ARE engaging in 'homosexual practices' that could render you sick with HIV!!!!
Since I know I'm not, I know I'm not gonna be wiped out by it.
So tell us, does it spread like butter or Art Deco?:mrgreen:

jimmyjack said:
Good thing I didn't claim it did. I'm HIV- and unless a freak accident involving an infected homeless man running rampant with a hypodermic happens, I'm going to stay that way.

jimmyjack said:
I'm sure it's easier to play tu quoque for ya, eh than pony up to your insults.

I'm not going to keep arguing with jimmyjack since I gave him written proof of my statements and he blew it off like it was nothing. It's as if he thinks hes always right at all times. You prove him wrong. He avoids it. You point it out. He says something different. You back your claims. He says it's still wrong. He changes the subject again. You beat him again. He still says you're wrong.

I bet he'll even reply to this post saying that I'm wrong, or that I have no proof, or he'll just make a new false statement (hopefully now he won't reply).

Once AGAIN, jimmyjack totally avoids my question, knowing he's (ironically) f**ked in the arse if he tries to answer. :lol:

vergiss said:
Once AGAIN, jimmyjack totally avoids my question, knowing he's (ironically) f**ked in the arse if he tries to answer. :lol:

Answer my question first and then we can proceed.

jimmyjack said:

Your question has been answered on all fronts. Stop being a jerk.

jimmyjack said:

For the love of Jesus bloody Christ, we've already done this! I said "It wasn't directed at me," you said "Who said it was?" I said "Then you can answer MY question" and then you ignored me. Just answer the damn question unless you have something to hide/know that you're screwed. Stop being a jerk and a coward.

vergiss said:
For the love of Jesus bloody Christ, we've already done this! I said "It wasn't directed at me," you said "Who said it was?" I said "Then you can answer MY question" and then you ignored me. Just answer the damn question unless you have something to hide/know that you're screwed. Stop being a jerk and a coward.

It was directed at all homosexuals.

jimmyjack said:
It was directed at all homosexuals.

Good for them, but I'm not gay. Now answer my question.

vergiss said:
Good for them, but I'm not gay. Now answer my question.

You simply cannot prove that you are not gay.

So please answer my question.

jimmyjack said:
You simply cannot prove that you are not gay.

So please answer my question.

1. Have you ever had the urge to make love to a man?
2. More than 10 times?
3. More than 100 times?

If you said no to Q1 you are straight as a flag pole.

If you answered Q1 as yes you are most likely straight but experiencing the power of hormones.

If you answered Q2 as yes you could be bisexual or gay depending on your enviroment.

If you answered Q3 as yes you are gay and were always like this since puberty.

Back
Top Bottom