• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to buy one TV show episode

Patriotic Voter

Smarter than trolls
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Very Liberal
During the NFL offseason, I watched a discontinued Animal Planet show called Too Cute on Discovery Plus. Season 3, Episode 13 is a Puppy and Kitten Holiday Special. I have been thinking because my sister, who has two dogs and five cats, is flying here from Mississippi for several days, if I can somehow stream that one only on my TV without subscribing to Discovery Plus again, it would be purrfect holiday entertainment.

The problem is YouTube charges people to watch full episodes. It would cost $2 for SD or $3 for HD. I looked everywhere. Nobody will let people watch it free, which is very disappointing because I only want to watch it one more time. Should I give up or go ahead and buy it? SD or HD?

FYI the show is about puppies and kittens growing up through their first two months of life.

During the NFL offseason, I watched a discontinued Animal Planet show called Too Cute on Discovery Plus. Season 3, Episode 13 is a Puppy and Kitten Holiday Special. I have been thinking because my sister, who has two dogs and five cats, is flying here from Mississippi for several days, if I can somehow stream that one only on my TV without subscribing to Discovery Plus again, it would be purrfect holiday entertainment.

The problem is YouTube charges people to watch full episodes. It would cost $2 for SD or $3 for HD. I looked everywhere. Nobody will let people watch it free, which is very disappointing because I only want to watch it one more time. Should I give up or go ahead and buy it? SD or HD?

FYI the show is about puppies and kittens growing up through their first two months of life.

I'd just bite the bullet and order D+ for a month. It's like $5 with commercials so you could just do one month for a little more than paying for the one episode and watch that episode and more with your sister. I love D+, they have a lot of content and it's only a couple bucks more than just buying an episode but if that's too much a hassle then just get the one episode for $2.

I finally decided to order the 7-day free-trial, which is definitely enough time to include a 42-minute show in my Chrstmas TV schedule. Discovery+ does not charge a monthly fee until the free trial ends. I selected the free without commercials. It looks like I got the Holiday Special in my Library, but nothing else.

That’s the Christmas spirit!

Back
Top Bottom