• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

How to balance two women on a vacation?

SDET

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
There's a good chance that I will be entertaining two women on my upcoming vacation. One will be my wife and the other a "normal" Cubana in Cuba. I believe if you're going to do something, do it right. The idea is to show both a good time and enjoy some intimacy in the mix. Neither woman will have any "lesbian" interest, but the intent is for them to interact well socially. Many RURAL Cubanas have a dream of visiting a "foreigners only" resort. My wife also will tolerate a lot in exchange for being "wined and dined" mixed with visits to the finest attractions. I specifically am interested in this because I know that it will be a challenge. However, I want to rise to the challenge and pull it off. Any pointers on how to make this work. I do know that women hate being ignored and a first step will be making sure each receives a satisfactory amount of attention. If I get even two or three serious responses, I will be satisfied. Non-serious replies will be ignored.

There's a good chance that I will be entertaining two women on my upcoming vacation. One will be my wife and the other a "normal" Cubana in Cuba. I believe if you're going to do something, do it right. The idea is to show both a good time and enjoy some intimacy in the mix. Neither woman will have any "lesbian" interest, but the intent is for them to interact well socially. Many RURAL Cubanas have a dream of visiting a "foreigners only" resort. My wife also will tolerate a lot in exchange for being "wined and dined" mixed with visits to the finest attractions. I specifically am interested in this because I know that it will be a challenge. However, I want to rise to the challenge and pull it off. Any pointers on how to make this work. I do know that women hate being ignored and a first step will be making sure each receives a satisfactory amount of attention. If I get even two or three serious responses, I will be satisfied. Non-serious replies will be ignored.

giphy.gif

The important thing is for them to develop some kind of connection with each other. A group activity can help to facilitate this, but you also need to use your position to steer the social dynamic and conversation toward the direction of harmony. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it is impossible, it depends on their personalities. I'm assuming they haven't met?

Do you want tips on ****ing around on your wife?

Sorry... I am too much a man to assist.

I'm sure you will rise to the challenge and be up for anything unexpected. LOL! I couldn't help myself.

I say you let the women explore their lesbian interests and let them go out together.

Why would you expect a serious response to a totally, non-serious post?

I say you let the women explore their lesbian interests and let them go out together.

It's not a matter of me "letting". My wife thinks lesbianism is gross and any Cubana I have ever known thinks the same thing. I took two of the cleaning girls from an BnB to a tourist area on my trip two years ago. Both were willing to touch me at the same time, but both made it clear that they were unwilling to touch each other.

The important thing is for them to develop some kind of connection with each other. A group activity can help to facilitate this, but you also need to use your position to steer the social dynamic and conversation toward the direction of harmony. Sometimes it's easy, sometimes it is impossible, it depends on their personalities. I'm assuming they haven't met?

My wife wants to participate in the selection. She will tolerate a short-term fling. She will not tolerate someone willing to be a homewrecker. She asks key questions to discern the difference. When she discovered that I liked traveling out of the country to see other women, she asked if she could come along. My wife said that her presence signals to other women that I'm not available for anything long term with them.

It's up to your wife to determine if she wants to interact socially, not you. She may be fine with you seeking sex but that doesn't mean that she wants to go out dancing or out to dinner with the woman you are having sex with.

So you want advice on doing a ménage à trois? :roll: Sorry, this ain't Penthouse forum.

"No man can balance two women. A third woman is required two balance the two, but then two will work against the one, so a man needs another to even the sides of the scale." Abdul Ha-Arriffa - The Book of Harem Management circa 1214 Anatolia

So you want advice on doing a ménage à trois? :roll: Sorry, this ain't Penthouse forum.

There's waaaayyy more to it than sex. There's also the social aspect. I do know this: The common thread is luxury. Cutting corners will lead to one or both becoming cranky and bitchy.

"No man can balance two women. A third woman is required two balance the two, but then two will work against the one, so a man needs another to even the sides of the scale." Abdul Ha-Arriffa - The Book of Harem Management circa 1214 Anatolia

I guess there really is a how to book on just about everything. A book about harem management, huh. I should get a copy and set it where my SO can discover it, and see what sort of mayhem ensues. :cool:

I guess there really is a how to book on just about everything. A book about harem management, huh. I should get a copy and set it where my SO can discover it, and see what sort of mayhem ensues. :cool:

It is not the only book about harem management. There were a bunch on display at MOMA a few years back. Great illustrations. I learned many of the hareem were fat and ugly. Mustaches were flowing. Now I know the reason for the veil.

Me, I have trouble balancing one woman. Dog gets what he wants, me, forget about it. :)

It is not the only book about harem management. There were a bunch on display at MOMA a few years back. Great illustrations. I learned many of the hareem were fat and ugly. Mustaches were flowing. Now I know the reason for the veil.

Me, I have trouble balancing one woman. Dog gets what he wants, me, forget about it. :)

The harem was about the sultan breeding enough heirs to ensure one survived to succeed him - other considerations were secondary.

A Middle Eastern approach seems different than the Latin American approach. It's not talked about much, but the template is to sexually teach an 18 or 19 year old. Older married women will often tolerate this because it serves as insurance against being traded in for a younger model. Most men are thrilled to have their cake and eat it too. When a man trades his wife in for a younger model he loses the respect of his adult children. 18 and 19 year old women are not looked down upon for TEMPORARILY being a slut. If she becomes a single mother, all bets are off and she's considered damaged goods. My value system, which you may or may not agree with, is to get a vasectomy before starting these kinds of adventures. If I'm getting sexual intimacy, I want everyone involved to be better off than before they met me.

There's waaaayyy more to it than sex. There's also the social aspect. I do know this: The common thread is luxury. Cutting corners will lead to one or both becoming cranky and bitchy.

That would be waaaayyy more believable if there was no sex with the non-wife. Look, if you want to do it, have at it. But don't bull**** about it not being about sex.

That would be waaaayyy more believable if there was no sex with the non-wife. Look, if you want to do it, have at it. But don't bull**** about it not being about sex.

Sex is a necessary, but no sufficient condition. It's also about the accomplishment. Besides that, a happy woman gives better sex.

Sex is a necessary, but no sufficient condition. It's also about the accomplishment. Besides that, a happy woman gives better sex.

"accomplishment"? What accomplishment? Whose accomplishment?

Anyway, would you take two women on this luxury vacation if there was no extramarital sex? Yes or no?

The harem was about the sultan breeding enough heirs to ensure one survived to succeed him - other considerations were secondary.

Actually, no. Harems were more about displaying power and success, political alliances. The more heirs one had, the more fratricides in their future.

"accomplishment"? What accomplishment? Whose accomplishment?

Anyway, would you take two women on this luxury vacation if there was no extramarital sex? Yes or no?

Hell, no.

Back
Top Bottom